Why don't women talk about politics?

Yet, men find politics to be one of the most magnetic topics of discussion. Does this reveal a greater truth?

>inb4 hat meme
wimminz are great

Women talk about their day to day shit

Men want to talk on a more macro level
Women want to talk on a more micro level

My Korean gf talks about how Mexicans need to be deported all the time and won't shut up about how destructive feminism is. It's p cool desu

but WHY

>tfw half korean
Ask her to make you some Kimchi stew and Bulgogi

Men like to express opinions; women like to ruminate opinions.

She already has, good stuff

because we're fucking opposites
fuck

I redpilled my GF. Holohoax, Hitler, Jews, current-day agendas, all of it. she's now vehement on me finding a way to stop them. every day she asks, "so what did you do to save the world today?" gg motivating desu

>ex gf tried to redpill me on blacks 7 years ago
>haven't seen her for many years
>she was totally right
>all the missed opportunities laugh about the subject

She's a keeper user. Just don't fall for the korean mind games.

The vast majority of woman aren't intelligent enough, or have the patience to truly understand the global spectrum of it.
They would rather read other peoples opinions on it, and act like they are smart without really understanding whats going on.

Tl;Dr woman are shallow, and retarded.

I talk to my girlfriend about politics sometimes but she tells me it makes her upset or gives her a headache

What is the source on this damn webm already?

Pretty jealous senpai.

BUMP

There's this Japanese chick that's kinda clingy but wants to come over. Do I summon her?

Fuck yes

I dated a girl who immigrated to america from pakistan when she was 12 and she loved hillary clinton and always wanted to talk politics (talk shit about conservatives).
I broke up with her over it and got real redpilled after that.

I've found women care about the social side of things more than the actual implications. Most people where I live are liberal and so whenever I talk to women about these topics they basically just say the typical mainstream liberal shit and then wait for my response/approval. Usually when I disagree and give my reason why they just say "Oh, well yeah when you look at it that way you're right." I don't believe they even absorb what I say most of the time though.

Problem here OP is that most people in general don't give a shit about politics and don't know enough to actually be able to sit down and understand a conversation anyways. What's actually happening in the world sounds crazy to someone who just lives their life providing for their family or worrying about school/work. I've gotten little mini rants from my friends about what they think is going on in the world and it's usually exactly what the cnn anchor told them the last time they watched or something very similar.

BUMPPP

Fuck you.

This really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of serotonin at key moments of sensory input as well as really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

Most Men are on the mental realm, Women and Black Men are on the physical realm.

Men love thinking ahead and pay more attention to what goes on up-top even if it doesn't immediately effect them,

Women care more about their living environment, People around them and creating off-spring.

Plenty of women talk about politics all the time. You just know stupid women

>talking about politics with people you don't know
Easy way to get people to hate you. Smdhtbqh famalamsenpachi (short for family)

check'd and praised.

Kek commands you to save the world.

brain chemistry
from what I gathered women have a harder time linking different brain areas toward the same activity, instead being able to focus on each seperate area better
that's why women can do several different activities at once but have a hard time reaching a bottom line while speaking
this also means they're better at spotting details but often suck at seeing the bigger picture and

by extension, that makes them extremely easy to manipulate leftwards by showing them images of dead nigger kids and bullshit oppresed muslims - they will focus on the specific image and associated emotions and will fail to realize helping either group will result in self termination in the long run

But my old-timey dramas suggests that woman always talks about politics

HMMMMMMMMM

Because politics aren't about them. Day-to-day shit is another part of talking about themselves.

Women don't care about it

Man is a political animal.

Satan knows what's up.

well put jew

women dont actually wanna do any of the shit they bitch about, they just want to be entertained.

What is the integral of sec x ?

they got to think big

because humans are stupid monkeys who make all their decisions as if it was still caveman times, men get worked up about politics because they know deep down they'll be the ones fighting the wars when it goes wrong and women know deep down that if they shared the wrong opinion and were rejected from the community they wouldn't be able to support themselves and starve to death in a bush

Actually we do. But just not so often.

Protip: u=secx+tanx

Manipulate any?

I live around jewish women like related
they have the same basic trait but they still resist it better than shiksot :/

I'd have to find the study, but they had children from various tribal cultures draw pictures and across the world girls drew pictures of family members or friends and boys drew pictures of impersonal battles or large scale things.

Women who are smart enough to know anything about politics know they have no place in it