Is there a better place on earth than the american south?

is there a better place on earth than the american south?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCbs1qxRz4Y
youtu.be/boRzFrmcM60
youtube.com/watch?v=Zm6IVw1iCEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

Hmm, maybe Alaska.

Literally any other place. Racists fuck off

it depends, because the south is as dumb as a bunch of nails. But in terms of comfy, it may be considered top tier if you stay isolated away from society

You shouldn't teach your wife's son to swear.

Yes. Montana, New Hampshire, Wyoming, North and South Dakota. All states you guys wish you could be without a metric fuckton of nogs

Chapin, SC... God's Country!

Excuse us for not having a snow fetish.

North Dakota - NO
South Dakota- NO
Wyoming - NO
Montana - YES
New Hampshire - YES

The upper Midwest is Shit Tier except for Montana which is God Tier.

>Wyoming
That's Swede country

Reporting from Atlanta,
Is there something wrong with you? I mean, if your goal is feeling secure finding safe havens of unironic IRL racism, then yes, it's the best, but by pretty any objective metric you can find better places to live. This sounds like someone who has never had an opportunity to leave the South getting all sour grapes trying to convince himself he's not missing out.

But ya are.

ironically, the south is one of the most integrated places in the U.S.

everywhere else people live as far from the nigger as possible. southerners lived among them for over 100 years.

so how about you fuck off.

you mean nigger central?

How about Devil's Island? Or Death Valley?

>highest population of parasitic apes and meth abusing hicks
Nope.

The American North...
The American Mid-West...

This man. I got more respect for Southern blacks than most of you white niggers up North anyway.

Go west; young man.

Or maybe he, I don't know, actually likes living in Dixie. But perhaps, sure, maybe, I dunno', Yanks and foreigners have psychic powers that work through the Internet.

West to where? Commiefornia? No thank you.

I live in Houston, total shithole

Nope

Marietta reporting in to say fuck you

New Hampshire alone is better than any state in the South
t.New Hampshire user, former Alabama user

Truly the master race.

Kek, you know what they say:

SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY

Oh, so it's better than Alabama. That just goes to show the entire South can't compete!

I've been there. Your people are boring and they weep because a fucking rock vaguely shaped like a man's face collapsed.

Again, no one cares about your weird snow fetish.

Look buddy. I lived in Alabama for 10 years and I moved because I didn't like it for various reasons. But if you believe unironic racism exists in the South at all anymore you got to be a fucking retard. It's honestly probably the least racist of each region of the U.S. This is due to generations of integration between blacks and whites that has frankly, not happened elsewhere in the U.S.

Why do people fucking have old, dead, ancient cars lying around like that? Why don't they scrap it's materials? Why don't they get some fucking shekels? That's what I would do if I had a car that was fucked beyond repair lying around in my fucking yard.

The south is full of inbred hicks and white trash, the fuck are you smoking?

nope and fuck off we are full quit retiring here. youtube.com/watch?v=YCbs1qxRz4Y

>in B4 possum grits meme

Jew Yorker detected.

Disneyworld?

The South
>poor
>unemployed
>hot and humid
>overrun by blacks
>uneducated

Paradise, OP.

>Isn't humid as fuck unless it's summer
>People are still pretty conservative but just a little bit less retarded
>No niggers at all
>Rural beauty of the South without all the trash
>People aren't nearly as fat
>People in the South are annoyingly friendly, like intrusive friendly
>Snow is comfy and people don't freak out over a small dusting like what happens every time it snows in the South

Literally only thing I miss is real sweet tea and good friend chicken places that arent KFC

Haven't you been told?, California is full of whiskey women and gold.

playing Mario World inside all day is the same no matter where you live

>I lived near a swamp
>I think New Englanders are rightist
>Black Southrons scared me
>The swamp people had parties oh no
>White Southrons scared me too
>When you told me you don't care about my snow fetish, I wasn't listening

Oh!

>I call other people retards but I can't even make fucking sweet tea or fried chicken

>God's own country tier
western Midwest and Great Plain states
South

>beatiful tier
Rocky Mountains states
West coast

>comfy tier
eastern Midwest (Ohio, Indiana etc.)

>eh but still nice tier
New England

New England isn't conservative buddy I wasn't implying that, but New Hampshire is one of the biggest swing states in the union. Trump only lost here by about 2000 votes. Therefore it isn't as bad as something like Mass and cannot even be compared.

Also I can make sweet tea and fried chicken I just miss the fried chicken chains down there. Church's, Popeyes, Bojangles in NC. I miss Waffle House as well I don't like Ihop as much.

And yeah basically all the other things about hicks and niggers are true and that's what makes the South awful kek

Also, snow is comfy

Dear South:
Please send booze. It's boring here.
t. New Jersey

>Atlanta

Go fuck yourself

t. Kennesaw

Fucking where, South NH is a shithole

t. Nashua for 6 years

Rebel Son - Bury Me In Southern Ground

youtu.be/boRzFrmcM60

These guys walk up to your ass and slap your girlfriend.

What do?

5 minutes from downtown Kennesaw reporting, Kennesaw is pretty boring desu

>South NH is a shithole

Nigga how? Stay away from Keene and Manchester and the rest of south NH is great. Northern NH is even better, much comfier up there

Venezuela, for starters.

Try the North. We have comfy white collar jobs and hot immigrant chicks

Pennsylvania 610 here. Pretty much a Southern colony right now.

Confederate flags are more frequent than Commonwealth flags and there are plenty of small, White towns.

lmao. Could you imagine a southerner trying to deal with that much snow?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm6IVw1iCEo

Kick their asses, they're probably some weak manlets (or lanklets)

>Commonwealth flags
what did he mean by this?

Pennsylvania is a Commonwealth. Just a fancy name for State. Unfortunately, we don't get any benefits for this.

>Pittsburgh
>Not basically a West Virginian city

oh I just remembered reading about it a couple days ago

Virginia and Kentucky too right?

Yep. Massachusetts as well.

Commonwealth sounds a lot better than just 'State'. Wish it was a special status.

Pretty English connotations dont you think?

Rather be under the Crown anyway. Even if She's just a public figure.

That's a really aesthetic flag desu

>i have a big problem with a generalized group of people that generalizes groups of people

Remember the time you faggots went to war with us and lost? Die confederate slime.

Nice slab you got there tho

Remember that time you fought and died to free niggers? Well, you can have them. Detroits for every Yankee.

Montana not Midwest

The fucking Rockies run through there momo

I agree on the whole but then you got places like Mississippi.

Carolinian checking in

Remember the time you faggots invaded the South and used a bunch of mercenaries, naive foreigners, and bloodthirsty warlords rather than fight us yourselves?

Remember how we kept you at bay for four years, when any other country with the same amount of resources and political capital would've given up?

Remember how it just shows that the North is a bunch of cowardly bullies who tell us to forget this, but aren't actually the ones who ever, ever forget?

Bad times.

Mostly because of niggers and spics you degenerate. If they weren't here we'd have the lowest of all these problems.

Woodstock born and raised
fuck you nigger.

You fucking idiot.

The war was over economics.

Slavery would've ended within a generation regardless cause of industrialization.

Lackbays and PWT look the fucking same to financiers

If I get good digits then please mods, give people from Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia (not NoVa) the Stars and Bars by their name instead of Old Glory.

(Not Florida though desu)

it doesn't snow
only perfect for non whites

quoting wrong guy
meant for

Yeah, it does a real number on those Somalians living in Minnesota, boy howdy.

New Hampshire. Freest state in the Union.

1. No income tax. No sales tax.

2. People can legally own sniper rifles and fully automatic weapons, and they don't need registration or permits for them.

3. The ethnic distribution is also a lot more conducive to a civilized society.

4. Despite being a rural state, people are actually smart, well-educated, talk like human beings and actually read books in their free time.

Truly the land of Faulkner and Twain.

Yes. The American north.

The American northern Midwest.

FLORIDA IS THE BEST FUCKING STATE FUCK EVERY OTHER STATE FUCK YOU KEKS NIGGER NIGGER FUCK YOU
FLORIDA FUCK YEAH

>People can legally own sniper rifles and fully automatic weapons, and they don't need registration or permits for them.

doubt

Holy shit! I was just talking about As I Lay Dying and Tom Sawyer with my coworkers on my way out the door. I was comparing the sense of humor in Lil' Abner comics to Faulkner and Twain's work, when my coworker said Al Capp based Dogpatch on the actual small town of Seabrook, NH.

State permits/registration. Obviously federal restrictions still apply.

Sniper rifles are also just souped up hunting rifles. New Englanders just want the extra power, but they still can't hit anything.

I guess they need the automatic weapons to keep their "ethnic distribution" to their liking. But in this case they're not expected to hit anything.

You confuse dumb with not giving a shit. I know very well that throwing an empty coke bottle full of gasoline into a bonfire isnt the best idea but....explosion.

After the shit we witnessed in the liberal during the election you cant convince me you fuckers are any smarter. Degrees in womens studies doesnt count as a good education.

i live in mississippi and there's too many niggers here

literally everywhere

I own 320 acres and a unabomber cabin in Montana.

Woodstock reporting in.

You live in Atlanta so your opinion means shit. There are other places in Georgia that arent nigger infested like Atlanta. My mom lives in the historic district of Savannah and I live next to Yonah Mountain.

So you're literally including the South.

Well, hell. You have us stumped. Dixie can't compare with Dixie and the whole of God's creation. I suppose we better consume our possum grits in shamed silence, and tip our sport caps to hide our falling tears.

wtf are possum grits?
We have plenty of possums. 300 million at last count. Do you need any?

>is there a better place on earth than the american south?
There is, but yankees are not allowed there.

WE

I'd rather try emu, but I wouldn't want to put you in mortal danger.

They literally are.
Most of them descend from people who fled the USA after the war.
Brasil was still into slaves and had similar climate, so they basically had to just go south and settle

are you a fellow confederado user?