Drumpf backpedals again. Apparently his threats to lock up Clinton were just to win votes

Drumpf backpedals again. Apparently his threats to lock up Clinton were just to win votes.

Sup Forums btfo once again.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_584b5b53e4b04c8e2bb01274

Because he's letting Congress do it. Chaffetz already got a law unanimously paased that lets FBI whistleblowers go unpunished and protects them.

if he gets dirt on her he will use it against her to make the clintons into his puppets

hes always ahead of you dumb shitskin

saged

DoJ exists for a reason

>huffington post

Yeah that may be, but then why promise it in the first place? Now he's saying "we don't care about that anymore"?

Face it, Trump has abandoned you.

>Using a fake news site as your source

> the video literally has Trump saying what I claim he is saying

How is the website relevant in any way, when he said it himself?

y-you too

Can you post a link that's not from a fake news site? Not saying I don't believe you but I don't want to go into a shady site like that. I don't want to risk getting a virus from Russian hackers or something.

I aint clicking that shit!!!!!!

Sage spam.

Fake news

Sessions and the FBI will do it.

It's called "pacing and leading", dumb poster.

sauce
bump for sauce

>huffpo
why would anyone click that shit? you are obviously a fag shill go kill yourself.

huffpost fake news.

Did huffpost hire a Trump impersonator to say those things? How can it be "fake news" if he said it himself?

Reminder: We won. You lost and all you can do is nitpick over cabinet picks and obsessively whine about everything your future president does

Stop pushing your Canadian propaganda here.

LEE DRUMPF XDDD