Me and my homeboys got rescued by the italian coastguard and are travelling north to germany, any tips?

me and my homeboys got rescued by the italian coastguard and are travelling north to germany, any tips?

Yeah, go drown back in the ocean.

>guaranteed replies

You will have much luck and prosperity if you go to Hungary instead. Make Fiki Fiki with their women in front of their men. They will celebrate you!

You can rape ten year old boys in Austria an call it sexual emergency, In Germany pretty much the same and you can cuck the turks and their hosts just as easy, Inshallah brother.

so sad all the women and children didn't make it

cover yourself in chum, Europeans love the smell of rotten fish. Then, plunge yourself into the ocean and swim the rest of the way. Europeans love over-achievers.

Ecuador out of nowhere with the bants.

ha ha you are so funny, we know how to swim

ungary is too poor

we only like women but thanks for the sugestion

women and kids are back home, we send money home when we get to german

coming to the promised land on small boat with no food no nothing is not achieve?

get out no body wants you.
stop raping women you degenerate fucks
if you go on any social welfare program and get free money your a piece of shit

Make a headline making rape so we can triggered the krauts.

come to UK we need cultural enrichment

i say dominate the weak..If we stand idly by, if we seek merely swollen, slothful ease and ignoble peace, if we shrink from the hard contests where men must win at hazard of their lives and at the risk of all they hold dear, then the bolder and stronger peoples will pass us by, and will win for themselves the domination of the world. TR

Pray to Mama Merkel on every full moon

I so want to hurt you!

PROOFS

Just go to germany dont stop anywhere, get there asap start praising merkel and also rape and collect gibs.

Germany needs to die as quickly as possible plz

Bump for help
ooga booga whyte wimmizz
oops, I mean help

make yourself at home, perhaps take a nice shower after this long trip :^)

No, """"you"""" don't know how to swim at all.

Yes, start getting used to hearing the following words:
"Negro di merda"
"Scimmia del cazzo"
"Torna al tuo paese"
And many others, you will hear them a lot. By the way the only jobs we got for you is toilet-cleaning, because this is not Germany, and nobody hires niggers.