Is this the comfiest region of America?

Is this the comfiest region of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/11/28/gov-abbott-prepared-ban-sanctuary-cities-texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no this is

>shitty desert states
no

why would you have fucking Texas and Montana in the same region dipshit?

>CO
>NM

ctr detected

it's called the Great Plains you uneducated mongols

>Texas
Yes.
>Any other nonurban state
Yes, but good luck getting a meaningful job.

why would you ever want to be anything else than a truck driver or a farmer?

Add Idaho in there

is your mom from idaho?

>Dakotas
>Comfy

Enjoy your man-rape.

Looked up how much land costs in those states, and it's insanely cheap. You get fuckloads for next to nothing.

Currently trying to convince my fiance to move out there with me. She's resisting, but I think it'll happen eventually. Crime is creeping closer and closer to the small town we currently live in as is.

No, why?

I just got accepted into South Dakota State Univ.

Anyone here from Brookings? Help.

Black here, the situation in Chicago is so bad that other black people make memes about it. Pic related.

As for OP, the states north of Colorado have nothing in them. Try somewhere like eastern Oregon/Washington.

>Chicago niggas go through mid life crisis at 9

Fucking kek

Post more nigger memes pls

some leaf said his mom was from idaho in a thread a couple days ago

>Chicago niggas go through mid life crisis at 9
Brutal.jpeg

>Chicago niggas go thru a midlife crisis at 9

That was actually pretty funny

I am pleasantly surprised.

Yes

Yeah my goal in life is to live there too

gotta find a qt gf from there desu

Oh okay, neat

still not as bad as East St. Louis right?

Southeast is the comfiest as long as you avoid ghettos.

You need to make your own thread negro.

>eastern Oregon/Washington

Still too many goddamn hippies and absolutely no political representation thanks to the western faggots. South Dakota cannot be beat, plus it's too cold for libtards.

So all of it?

I'd add Arizona, Utah, and Idaho.

But yeah that is the best region of the US.

Brookings? Oh wow I hope you're paying in-state tuition. I had no idea they even had a school there.

New Mexico is the most underrated state by far

What makes the Southeast comfier than the regular South?

Agreed

The coasts are the best

wow I thought it was all desert like in Breaking Bad

no New Mexico sucks i live here in albuqerque and its full of spics and beaners who are waaay under educated

k, here's another

OP don't listen to this man

Albuquerque, New Mexico here. We voted blue and it was quite cucked but otherwise very very comfy. Weather doesnt get bad at all, just a little cold during winter. No humidity suffering like the east. GREAT FUCKING FOOD, our own version of Mexican except smothered red and green chile (if its not NM chile you cucks wont understand) with some Native American/American qualities mixed in. Also we have Native American tribal land here and they run some good casions. Also lots of meme-y but good craft breweries. Used to live in Commifornia for reference, didnt realize just how shitty liberal policies were until I left. EVERYTHING is cheap as fuck here, 2 bedroom apartment for 700-800 dollars thats not in a fucking ghetto and has a lot of space. Quite nice to be honest family

t. CTR

Im from the southwest (New Mexico) and its a desert except Northern NM senpai. Same with west texas

Any other North Dakota bros here?

>people living in the Dakotas
kek I thought it was Greek Mythos, is Santa real also?

New Mexico is a shit hole

If you're from the South (or Deep South as it's called) it's the same. But here I use Southeast because some non-Southerners include places like Kansas, Oklahoma, even Nevada in the South, which isn't really accurate.

I personally don't even include Texas in the South, because even though it's essentially the same, they have a bit of culture all their own. Plus they like being kept in a category all their own, and I respect that.

>tfw you will never drive around Albuquerque in September and smell green chile roasting in the air everywhere you go again

yeah I know

deserts can be comfy too

Get your ass down here and become a citizen right now. We need your vote!

No, Maine and Vermont are

>including Kansas and Nevada in the South
wow are there really Americans who do that? or just dumb foreigners?

Southeastern Oklahoma on the other hand is pretty Southern tbqh

yeah I gotta work on my pick up skills so I can find an American qtgf kek

or do you have another good way to immigrate?

>No, Maine and Vermont are
>posts pic of New Hampshire
lel

enjoying houston so far, it is fairly dope

I just googled covered bridge lad, they are common all over New England

Bismarck, reporting in. It is very cold and the roads are icy as shit, but at least the hippies are leaving.

>tfw one day years from now you will look back at NM and think the same
>tfw when driving into albuquerque from texas through desert plains
>tfw driving through abq during christmas and seeing all the luminarias
>tfw going to a specialized school in downtown abq with prime parking and walking distance to restaurants and breweries
>tfw about to take the first bite of a shredded beef burrito slathered in green chile
>tfw golden pride and blakes lotaburgers
>tfw hot latina christian women for degenerate race mixng
>tfw when living in the heights

I love it here and will probably move away and go to San Diego when i have the cash, but i will never stop loving this place. Also to all anons reading this San Diego and parts of Orange County (San Clemente and Dana Point forsure AND ABSOLUTELY NOT LA) is the only beacon of light in the ultra vast degeneracy of california

Colorado is no longer comfy 2bh.

denver is dope af, especially tech center and centennial area

Fargo here, formerly of Langdon.

it's alright senpai, I just thought it was funny

Yes, and most Germanic.

>liking houston
Unless you live in Spring, Katy, or the Woodlands you are extremely degenerate. Dallas and Fort Worth are extremely based however

NH has the most

I'm in Grand Forks. I hope that storm put an end to that DAPL bullshit.

k

>blue
>Gary Johnson
>wide-open border
>Mexico literally in the title

Cucked.

t., northeast Texan

No, they really aren't. The cost of living is too damn high, they're too crowded, nobody gives a shit about each other there, and libcuckery runs rampant.

t. New Jerseyfag

*Ahem* Arizona.

>Wyoming
>Comfy
Sure if you like to drive for an hour to get anything.

Is it true that you call red & green "Christmas chili"?

You've highlighted the High Plains and the tornado belt of the U.S. Some of the most destructive and unpredictable existing on the entire planet. But Texas and New Mexico are nice if you have money. You can lead a storybook life there

NebraskaBro here. Ask me what it;s like to live in the land of Cattle and industry.

You're killing me user. I'm glad someone else appreciates the unique culture of the 505

Confirmed for never being in Wyoming.

Was stationed there for 2 years.

I thought Nebraska was the land of corn senpai

No, this is.

Shitty internet speeds at high cost and nothing but desert/forest.

No thanks.

refer to
Also, on the topic of Northeast Texas and their lies:
>humidity and heat that literally kills
>a Governor that's LITERALLY disabled
>wide open border
>mexican """""food"""""" is tex-mex
>a city where a degenerate shot 10 cops and lots of """""people"""""" celebrated

while new mexico is
>dry
>comfy
>new mexican food with red and green chile
>almost no dead cops

t. New Mexican (who is not a cuck)

You forgot someone.

absolutely

Nah, that's more of an Iowa thing. We got soy and cattle. Also some really fucking cheap land. You can get a mansion here for like 200 k

living here now.

It's comfy besides winter

fuck winter.

That is extremely true, its not a meme, not looked down upon, and completely normal to say. We use it at restaurants if we want both red or green chile on our foods because most menu items have a red chile and green chile option. You use it like
>Ill have a burrito
>Red or green?
>Christmas please

WHERE IS THIS

You leave Hotwheels out of this.

Can't inhabit the Abbot!

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/11/28/gov-abbott-prepared-ban-sanctuary-cities-texas/

so fucking glad i moved here last week, greatest state

Massachusetts

GIMME WEED

I really want to get a visa, travel to the USA and just drive on a desert road... I really fucking do. If I don't do that in the next 10 years I'll probably kill myself

dank

Kansas is actually not bad of a place to live and Overland Park is full of great jobs. The topography can be a little boring but there's still some decent hunting and hiking.

I lived in upstate NY for 2 years and CA for 2 years and I was blown away at what some peoples idea of the south was.

To be fair, a lot of us in the true deep South are a lot more strict about what we consider the "real" South. An easy way to differentiate is that if a state has a school that plays SEC football, it's generally the South.

same here senpai

maybe work on a farm in Kansas or Oklahoma for a couple weeks too

Do it at night. Driving through the desert at night is fucking rad.

>humidity and heat that literally kills
I'm not a Texan, but if the temperature kills you, you probably deserved to die

Alaska is hardass mode only though (unless you live in Anchorage, then its slightly less hard)

Is that Sadie's user? Sadies is EXTREMELY comfy however some of their food quality has gone down lately

Missouri is in the SEC lad

I'd love to own a ranch in Arizona, Texas or Oklahoma but I know it's never going to happen.

its to close to the douchy liberals on the west coast,so no

Looks like Dubuque, Iowa

don't let your dreams be dreams