Trump's biggest lie was that he'd be a champion of working people

Trump's biggest lie was that he'd be a champion of working people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GCzkoS8bfDQ?t=20m40s
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1508/25/ebo.01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

>not even potus yet and already MAGA by securing jobs for Americans

KYS libtard

But he's filling his cabinet up with people who work harder than anyone on washington

pls have cancer

>Ivy League Goldman Sachs Jews
>Work hard

>canada
Not worth rebutting

Imagine (((that)))

>image from a fake news site

Nice bullshit.

Holy fuck, he's right. I'm voting for Hillary now.

Leaf's suffering from hardcore Electile Dysfunction.

Why do they always do this bad goy good jew routine

You know being a goldman Sach employee means your parents were rich right?

suuuuuuuuure

>filling cabinet with successful people who are good at their jobs and already heavily wealthy instead of career politicians that ruined the country in exchange for peanuts

The jew telling us about liars

i don't care

Robert Reich, Economist, Labor Secretary during the drafting of NAFTA

This guy just felt good that ol popular Bill from college was speaking to him and was fine letting the working class get fucked in the ass on his watch.

We don't know that yet, leaf. Save your stupid shit till after he breaks/fufillls a promise.

Isn't this one of the economists who was shitting on trump because he was made trump was anti-free trade?

Also

>named reich
>but is actually a kike

Lel

he should have totally hired plumbers and electricians to fill his cabinet how can drumpf ever recover

>Robert "third time is the charm" Reich

Trump's daughter is a Jew. What did you expect?

He can only lie. He can never tell the truth.

youtu.be/GCzkoS8bfDQ?t=20m40s

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1508/25/ebo.01.html

"I have other people already. I have so people that are so nasty, so mean, so horrible nobody in Iowa will want to have dinner with them.

(LAUGHTER)

It's true. They're horrible human beings. I admit it. They're Wall Street killers. Most of them, a couple of them are nice, like 2 percent. But they're the greatest negotiators in the world.

I know the best, I know guys that are overrated. I know guys that are really good. I know people you've never heard of that are better than all of them.