TRUMP HITS CIA IN PRESS RELEASE

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasonmillerindc
nypost.com/2014/10/09/secret-service-sex-scandal-investigator-was-asked-to-withhold-evidence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin
youtube.com/watch?v=elxOHvowy-c
businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trump shoots his mouth off again

Wow I'm shocked

Absolute madman

Can't wait for him to be assassinated by Mattis for the good of the country

CIA NIGGERS BTFO!!!!!!

RIP President Trump

Dead before you began.

Probably for the best desu.

It's going to be a fun 8 years lads.

Rip. Welp, at least liberals will still get BTFO no matter what.

Yeah he should have just suffered in dignity like McCain and Romney did, that worked out so well for them didn't it?

I TRUST THE MEDIA

THEY'RE NOT DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS OR A BASKET OF BRICS

Well..

Aren't those the same guys who spent their time in france fucking prostitutes and giving away national secrets?

but saddam did have chemical weapons

CIA BTFO.

Absolutely BTFO forever.

These fuckers are trying to steal the election.

Something is going on guys. Stay vigilant and prepared.

>implying the CIA won't kill Trump AND Pence in a tragic plane accident

Say hello to President Paul Ryan.

if trump gets hurt AT ALL i'm going to spill the beans on every secret service seekret i can find.

t. shits on the warren commission.

I'm now convinced he has a time machine.

The election hacking allegations, wieners laptop two steps ahead on every fucking thing and now he's mocking the CIA as if he give no fucks.

FBI > CIA

ayy vuh

No he didn't. The Comedian on the Fake News show on the Comedy Channel made a snarky joke about them not being there, so they're not there.

#LeftistFakeNews

>shitty unsourced claim

I don't think I'd have the worst time with that

There really does seem like there's a quiet coup going on..it's not over

link?

Hahahaha, fuck the CIA

May Kek smite their last-ditch attempt to subvert the election with this "Russian Boogeyman", and may they all rot in Guantoanamo come January 21st

So uh, who's actually better at their jobs, the Secret Service or the CIA field agents?

i wish you gay fucking retards would provide sources

no, he didn't.

he was buying a ton of shit and stripping it to make it look like he did.

CIA knew this and didn't tell any other intelligence agency because it wouldn't have fit their agenda

retweeted by Jason Miller, communication director for the transition

twitter.com/jasonmillerindc

>actually liking Paul Ryan

You're literally worse than a Democrat.

CIA should be abolished and replaced anyways like OSS was

Dude temple OS on Sup Forums?

did I miss these memes or is this just so old I've forgotten?

go to Sup Forums hes there constantly

Never on Sup Forums

I always watched him on hn.

>One of the biggest electoral college victories in history

What

>8 years

Not if he keeps attacking the CIA.

How can one man be so based
He's getting Kennedy'ed, isn't he

good, fuck the cia

here is to hoping donald gives the FBI the good guy badge again to recover from holders bullshit

> imblying he's not working to get rid of Ryan and replace him with another zap the trap bible thumper

Yes.

are you a fucking moron?

>Trump: 306 EV
>Cunton: 232 EV
seems like a blowout to me

CIA BTFO!!!

>"B-B-BUT MUH RUSSIANS"

TOPKEK, STUPID FUCKING CIA KEKS ARE LITERALLY FAGGOT KIKE SHILLS ON ROIDS. NOTHING MORE

NOPE

>being President is the same as campaigning

No. He had thrown all the weapons he had at the invading Nato army

Shills will defend this.

The CIA was the one telling the Bush administration that there were NOT any WMDs in Iraq. Trump has it wrong.

No, it was the Secret Service that was caught sleeping with prostitutes. Not that their is anything wrong with that.

The bigger part of the story isn't what the CIA found its that Mitch the turtle pushed Obama to keep this a secret till after the election.

Fuck half the people in this thread are probably part of the russian pro-trump psyops.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>President Trump shitposting and roasting CIA

I fucking love this. Can't believe we will have 4 years of Sup Forums shitposting from the White House

Not to mention Obama won more in both of his elections, and nobody ever called those landslides.

>"ONE OF the biggest electoral college victories in history"
he didn't claim to be THE biggest victory, you dicksucking queer

I don't understand the problem here, this is literally the same exact accusation that Hillary made.

>Russia hacked our emails and exposed our corruption

What exactly is different?

It doesn't count when a black guy wins, he was a spy from kenya who was going to declare martial law and put everyone in fema camps.

weren't you paying attention?

But it doesn't even make the top ten.

nypost.com/2014/10/09/secret-service-sex-scandal-investigator-was-asked-to-withhold-evidence/

dont worry secret service, we got plenty to tarnish your reputation if trump gets hurt.

keep him safe. forget your original mission of protecting the money.

Why would Russians shill for Trump after he's already won. It doesn't make sense.

lefties claiming this one has more validity, because the CIA says so and supposedly "kept it secret" from before Election Day

10 MORE DAYS I FEED THE SHILLS, THEN YOU MUST CHANGE TOPICS

Dude, fuck guys.

Think about this, think about what's going on here.

Do you morons even have the intellectual capacity to fully understand all of the implications of this?

Trump is doing.. The unthinkable.

Trump is fucking /ourfuckingguy/

He's going to bring this entire wicked, corrupt, diseased system crashing to the fucking ground

Well Trump's plan would stop the cartels from smuggling drugs and making money which will hurt the CIA and their funds. Hopefully drop bitch slaps the cia.

Hourly reminder that the CIA should be defunded and abolished

>He's getting Kennedy'ed, isn't he

They'll try, but they'll soon realize Trump is closer to Andrew Jackson than JFK.

In fact it ranks as the 12th narrowest EC win.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin

Trump got about 57% of the electors. That puts him at 45th place out of 57 in terms of ranking how badly he beat his opponent.

It was not
>One of the biggest electoral college victories in history

I voted for the guy and I support him. It doesn't mean I will let you get away with idiotic hyperbole. Know your facts before you post white man.

because that is how you maintain the propaganda bubble. You need to keep up the shilling and the fake news. If noise continues to drown out the signal people can't make good decisions.

In this type of operation you never stop, putin just had his first victory but he knows the war is not over

It's the left's last attempt to "dethrone" Trump days before the electoral college meets. Either way there's no actual evidence, just some guys word that "it's clearly the russians guise!". It's only goal is to undermine Trump even more and sow that into the public. No one's believing it.

cia status:
[_]not rekt
[x] REKT

>biggest republican EC victory since Bush Sr.
>not historic
after every rock was thrown at him, and he still flips the rust belt, you think you'd learn what a significant victory looks like

What is CIA training anyways? Surely there have been some rogue agents that reveal their techniques. Aren't most field agents that don't see action anyways? I find it hard that they could cover up or hide any training if it's on the same level or more technical than any military training.

OY VEYY

I like how it's just a shitpost disguised as a press release. I love this man.

Yeah they're gonna try at least. War with russia if he dies tho? Like how after Kennedy died vietnam happened?

Say it with me, MR PRESIDENT. How did it feel to get btfo so badly on all fronts? Presidency, house, senate. Not even your hispanic pets could save you. Trump will be inaugurated soon and there's literally nothing you can do but grind your teeth about it.

And all those people that claim to be against "Western imperialism in the Middle East" will cry that this comment was uncalled for and rude.

Russia+USA tag-team match for WW3 Battle Royale Rage in an EU Cage

Getcher tickets now, or be stuck in your third world home feeling like a refugee at sea

the CIA never said Iraq had WMDs

Cheney told Bush to say that the CIA told them Iraq had WMDS

then, as now, it was some faggot squatting in the Presidency that made up a bunch of bullshit

>mfw some cartoon frogs drawn in ms paint by virgin neckbeards on a fillipino fart fetish forum destroyed the illuminati

>rogue CIA agents going public
>rotting corpses
One and only one.

This is from the OSS, so very dated, but it will give you an idea. You will never know you talked to a good operative

youtube.com/watch?v=elxOHvowy-c

lmao the CIA better quit now or they're going to end up like Jeb or straight up btfo from the DoD

that still means the CIA fucked up you retard.

Jesus Christ this board is terrible.

Dude he's fucking insane, I love it, what a time to be alive

Literally no fucks to give

The are plenty of things that make his victory historic but his EC margin is not one of them.

That's Trump's greatest flaw. He lies about things that are so easily verifiable.

>having dignity only matters when youre campaigning

>He lies about things that are so easily verifiable
I don't understand why he does it

businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3?IR=T

maybe. but you just spent all this time arguing about how much or how little he has won by.

The people that he is speaking to don't care. They don't independently verify. Its a team mentality, an US vs THEM. They don't care as long as their side wins. Its why shit like infowars is so popular. They can't critically think

>CIA tries to mercy trump
>only proceeds to piss him the fuck off
>personally sodomizes his would be assassins with the gun
I'm ok with this familia

Why would we care that trump is making his win seem bigger than it is?

Hes just shit posting in real life at this point.

I'd say historic in the sense he broke the Blue Wall.

it's called hyperbole and it has not been a weakness for him, quite the opposite

>Hes just shit posting in real life at this point.

The real world is not Sup Forums. The president is not supposed to be shitposting on twitter. In diplomacy, for example, what you say matters. Words have consequences.

Someone's gotta talk the fan boys back down to Earth.

>voted for trump
>wont let you get away with idiotic hyperbole

You voted for a candidate who has a ghost-written book where he clearly outlines his lying technique. and he calls it "truthful hyperbole".

>8 years

Mortals have 8 years. God-emperors have an eternity.

It's going to happen again.

based