Ask a drunk redpilled guy anything

what do you wanna know user, I know everything

Was the man who killed Franz-Ferdinand paid to do it so the war would be started

yes

What should I have for dinner?

is there a pizzagate smoking gun?

what is the square root of 2?

order a pizza
yes

1.41 or something I a steamffag amd I don't remeb\mber fuck

What would be some good cities/regions to avoid in 2017?

>order a pizza
I'm cutting you evil fuck!

... Captcha was pizza....

so order a milkshake, too. after the pizza, drink the milkshake. it cools/soothes while everything is coming back out. then just pack a fat horseshoe, and jerk off wearing a plastic suit. works every time!

There's no way I would survive that...ill give it a go.

any white city in america or europe or australia, get some guns also you wanna be ready for the race war.

>grab whatever you have in your fridge and eat it you fag, also remember to filter your water
this

>grab whatever you have in your fridge and eat it you fag, also remember to filter your water
8 month old BBQ sauce and Almond milk it is then

>race war
domestic? international? sounds like basically gang violence. there is no organized warfare between the races, right?
what is the predetermined outcome?

you might wanna wait tilll wallmart opens up, and buy some food

cucks + niggers + most non whites against whites and some redpilled non whites, I have a feeling the whites race is gonna win once agan though

>wait tilll wallmart opens up
Shiiiiiit Walmart is open 24/7 nigga, I'm just too cozy to go out in the cold to get food.

oh shit that's right, sorry I'm so drunk I don't even remember those things, you don't have too many options m8, either you eat whatever is in your fridge or you go out and buy something

Is Jews the main problem or is it dumb whites who like to serve them?

Think I'm going with canned chicken from the pantry, forgot that was in there

answer my question drunk fag

Who is the president of finland?

The Jews got him

What's a Finland?

rip OP I hope they give him decent food in Salvadorian ADL prison

What are antioxidants?

It's a continent

are Argentinians white?

Is Pizzagate real?

No.

Thanks senpai

Tell me the actual economics of fascism and it's relation to syndicalism. I've read before that Fascist hate unions cause it's an easy way to grow concern amongst the workers yet many of Benito's Fascist buddies were ex-syndicalists, the system run entirely by trade unions. Explain this please, op.

>6
I'm with you, my white friend. It just feels good doesn't it? I'm going to burn some of that evil plant so I can sleep now. Some will say I'm dependent on. yes I get that, but what other alternatives can you annoying fags provide, you big pharma cucks!? Anyway, I'm going to watch a movie after I get high as fuck and think about this so called "simulation" that we all are in. Thanks fore reading my microblog.

no, we used to be, now massive immigration and brown people having 5 or 6 children made us a below 50% white country, I hope the same doesn;t happend to you america.
fascism is about economic freedom within your own country, and helping you fellow countrymen. if there are any unions complaining about your system, it's because either you're going to be a better country in the long term or you suck at facism.

dude i have no idea what you just wrote burgerbro, I all have to say is I hope you remove every single nigger and spic (like me) from your country and you can live the american dream again.

I'd ask you why, but I know you'll give me an uneducated and sad answer, so I'll just leave it at that.

ok senpai, thx for the (you)