Help me Sup Forums

I am dimwitted

How do I respond to this?

I know there is a slew is arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/what-really-happened-to-the-man-found-hanging-in-piedmont-park/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white people supress the KKK/westboro in their countries.

Well user, first you are going to need a time machine.

I can differentiate between all of those things, but to be fair, regular Christians and the KKK are more different from each other than regular Muslims and ISIS

I think you should have responded more than a year ago.

I think you should have chosen a response from your last thread.

sage

Fpbp

Thread over.

She's correct. But the problem is that Liberals don't fully practice what they preach here. They'll jump on any extremist act committed by a white person to demonize all white people.

And what is assad iraq doing?
West is active attacking anti isis legitimate powers

That the CIA and mossad aren't muslim.

Christian leaders condemn the KKK.

Imams support what ISIS is doing.

>There are a few thousand KKK/Westboro members
>While there are a couple million ISIS members and supporters

How about this. Instead of playing the not-racist game, I just don't want sandniggers in my country.

It's funny ISIS kills thousands of people and declares it's own state. Westboro just triggers everyone.

Even moderate Muslims hold savage, backwards beliefs by Western standards.

Oh I see the time it was originally posted, but someone shared it recently. Still feel like this needs countered and I am ill equipped

How many people have the KKK/WBC killed this year or in their history?

Compare to ISIS which threatens countries across the world.

Are ISIS members just coming out of thin air? are they not muslims who legitimately believe in and are ready to die for the doctrine?

do white countries have militant KKK takeovers?

it's idiotic to even draw the parallel. my suggestion to OP is not to fall for this bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

just send her that link

The stakes are a little higher than an anti gay marrage rally in this case

There's no sense of perspective. If Christians fully acknowledge the Westboro Baptist church, they are acknowledging a small congregation of two dozen people and an organization whose membership is 50% FBI informants that kill no one. ISIS on the other hand is a jihadist organization that rules over an area the size of small nation and has killed hundreds of thousands of people with a membership of 50,000, with an international following.

The KKK and WBC are not following their doctrine

ISIS is

KKK:
several iterations, most associated with anti-civil rights movement of 1960s-70s.
At that stage it was a grassroots political / community organisation.
They were opposed to different religious ideologies, but I don't think they were strongly associated with Protestant Christian faith.
(that's totally my own opinion based on a general knowledge of the time but no specific understanding of the depth of their religious beliefs, please feel free to refute with actual facts)

Summary: KKK isn't really a Protestant Christian branch, they're more a white nationalist political group that happens to identify as Christian.
I am pretty sure you could sign up to join them so long as you were white and not Catholic, or even if you had renounced Catholicism.

[cont'd]

Oh fuck, this. Use this.

Westboro uses words. KKK is just FBI at this point. KKK hasn't done anything violent or important in decades. Now KKK just uses words, at least those who aren't FBI.

ISIS is an army, and Islamic extremists use bombs, knives, trucks, guns, etc. Not words. Westboro is equivalent to essentially any Imam anywhere.They both just use words.

significant percentages of muslims support extremism and sharia.

That's simple, Christians widely denounce the KKK and Westboro, while up to 14% of Muslims worldwide support ISIS. If she can't do the math, 14% of 1.7 billion is 238 million. There are more ISIS supporters and empathizers in the Muslim world than there are Christians in the United States.

>kkk
>a group of racist farts who once had authority a loooooong time ago
>Westboro Baptist church
>a group of retards who spout edgy shit to get attention
>radical Islamists
>A massive group of religious extremists who demand the death of all non believers through stoning and decapitation that are still active to this day and outnumber the entire US population
>b-but...you know...totally the same thing.

Westboro Baptist Church (WBC)

>preach an extreme view of their religion
>opposed to other Christian sects (anti-Catholic, anti-Orthodox)

If anything these guys are closest match to "mainstream" Middle-Eastern Muslim Faith.
They're inexplicably anti-Sunni or anti-Shi'ia depending which part of the Fertile Crescent you happen to be visiting.

Summary: WBC is the christian equivalent of normal middle eastern Islam.

you happen to get a Westboro person in your mall:
He doesn't do anything, maybe he tells us gays are fags.

you happen to get a fine ISIS gentleman in your mall:
BOOM

which one should be a priority in your opinion?
I think the westboro one triggers anxiety in homos, so they should be the priority.

This. ISIS is much more extreme than the KKK, let alone Westboro, and extremism is very common among Muslims, while it's exceedingly rare among western non-Muslims.

ISIS kills multiple times more the KKK has killed in their entire existence.

KKK is irrelevant a law enforcement honeypot, Westboro literally holds up mean signs.

ISIS chops people's heads off and is occupying and in control of actual countries land, ISIS is just one of many (Al-Queda, Boko Haram, Hezbollah etc.)

Well yes you can, but that doesn't mean that Muslims shouldn't have to conform their ways if they want to live in Western society.

If they want to keep all Muslim traditions they should stay in Islamland and make the Middle East great (not gonna say again because it was never great.)

Posted you and

Verbatim

Also posted

Thanks guys

Getting a few million extra white Christians in the country doesn't change the culture even if a few of them are KKK. Getting a few million extra Muslims in the country begins changing the culture and the political landscape even if none of them are ISIS. I have no problem with Muslims but I like my culture and I want to live in a place that embodies my culture, if I wanted to live in a Muslim culture I would move to fucking Iran.

The KKK and Westboro mostly talk shit anymore

ISIS kills people

Isis:

>funded by Saudi Arabia
>actively waging war in at least three countries
>made up of former Iraq army soldiers, militia, civilians
>politically motivated as well as highly conservative

Summary:
Comparing them to WBC and KKK is a false-equivalency fallacy.
Totally different, both in their philosophy and in the extent of their actions.

People may hate WBC (I personally am not a fan), but they are Barney the fucking Dinosaur meets fucking Tellytubbies compared to ISIS.

Stop defending ISIS. I know Muslims are horrible people, but wow.

Westboro is a meme, they literally do nothing. If people stopped responding to their baits the church would go up in smoke within a week.

mostly?

when was the last actual KKK or westboro muder?

No one ever said that the KKK and Westboro aren't Christians, but people know the implications of admitting ISIS is Muslim so they want to apply special criteria to call it non-Muslim

It rests on the weasel word "differentiate".

the liberals cant differentiate between anything any group of whites did in the distant past and any group of whites alive today

so its the hand of one hand of all rule. all white people are racist, all blacks are murderous criminals and all muslims are pedo terrorist

i think we can all live with those designations

show us

This desu. Also I'd be willing to bet a higher percentage of Muslims than KKK members have actually killed someone.

Disguisting mathematicians

Sure you can know my FB account

I remember seeing a single article on kikebook over the summer about the Klan lynching a black guy

99% of the Klan just talks shit though

I don't think the KKK has killed anyone in like 35 years.

Some black guy hung himself in a park in downtown Atlanta, and all the nigs thought it was the KKK

atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/what-really-happened-to-the-man-found-hanging-in-piedmont-park/

id skeet on her face

When was the last time the KKK officially sanctioned any killing?

I can promise you that at least one ISIS sanctioned killing occurred within the last hour.

KKK hasn't been relevant in 50 years, Muslims are raping and killing TODAY. The KKK was not motivated by religion, Islamic terrorism is. Muslims enslaved 100X more africans than Americans, and they didn't free them,they castrated or killed them.

Women are so fucking stupid.

West boro are Protestant heretics. Isis are orthodox muslims.

KKK are anti-christians playing out their demonic role to save christendom from itself. Our people suffer from pathological altruism.

ISIS are the true muslims. The ones coming are apostates that fear christendom's wrath for ISIS glibal conflict. When they say muslim, they mean christian.

Think of it like witness protection and the associated projection of a fake identity. Cowards and peacemakers, expecting a Christian nation and finding that our religion is the same in principle. It serves to protect the genetic expression of a group.

>ISIS killed 18 800 people in only two years within the country of Iraq, that's not counting all ISIS affiliated terrorist attack around the globe or the conflict in Syria. Isis is only 17 years old.

>The KKK is 172 years old and they have killed just above 6000 people the vast majority of which was carried out more than 60 years ago.

>The wesboro baptist church has killed 0 people

Its completely a false equivalence, only a dumb cunt would compare those three groups and think its a valid comparison to make. There is an active genocide happening in the middle east right now. Comparing the KKK with ISIS is like comparing Nordfront with the german NAZI party from the 1930's.

>30,000 men organized, being paid, and currently at war with multiple countries
Yeah, same exact thing.

When you read the words and teachings and life of Jesus, you see that the KKK/Westboro contradict him.

When you read the words and teachings and life of Mohammed, you see that ISIS obeys him.

I never bothered to look into it further

My point was if somebody in the KKK actually killed a nig they'd be that 1%