Why do the Natives and Asians in Hawaii hate the white man?

Why do the Natives and Asians in Hawaii hate the white man?

I just came from there. They take pride in their culture to the point its cost them jobs and development. They are trustworthy of you but dont want to end up like maui, a trashy huge ruin of an island!!

Because we made their islands objectively better the moment we landed on their shores, which makes them extremely jealous that we accomplished more in ten years on their island than they could in a hundred.

Why do you even have a holiday resort as a state? It just seems odd when you think about it. Why didn't you just take more of California from Mexico instead of a bunch of islands?

They have the right to defend their islands

Which of the islands would be a good choice to buy a home to use as a vacation home/retirement home?

When you research hawaii you mostly get tourist information and not residential information.

White man's burden.

Big island, kona

islander
no bully pls

:^)

We brought them Spam!

why the hell wouldn't they

The advent of steam engines in ships rapidly affected the history of the world, for the consistent speed they offered soon created a need for coaling stations along the world's waterways in order to pursue national commercial rivalries -- which in turn soon led to a need for controlled coaling stations, which meant colonial outposts, which in turn led to more shipping, which led to the need for more naval forces to protect both the outposts and the shipping.
The United States was no less a part of this international trend than the greatest European seapowers. The end of the American Civil War saw the national psyche turn to settling the West, to free land and great ranches, gold and silver mines, hordes of cattle -- it was a time of unlimited moneymaking and town and railroad building. Meanwhile, at war's end the U.S. Navy had been mostly laid up. By the 1870s the USN was a bare shell of its wartime self, and that in obsolescent wooden walls with smoothbore cannon, and crews half of whom were foreign-born. But it had gotten a heady taste of steam in warships, and among the thoughtful of both Army and Navy, there was a very different westward outlook -- to the Pacific Ocean.

Early in 1873, Secretary of War William W. Belknap issued confidential instructions to Major-General John McAlister Schofield, and Lieutenant-Colonel Barton S. Alexander. They would sail to the far-off Kingdom of Hawaii, best known for sugarcane plantations, whalermen and missionaries, and secretly look it over.

Because we jewed them out of their country. A country that was a modern parliamentary monarchy too.

It is more expensive than Los Angeles (at least Honolulu was). You gotta have to have lots of money

Something about being a scapegoat in order to end WW2.

But why state an outpost? I think my question still stands

Most don't

All the natives there were sweet and kind as long as I was respectful. They were happy to share their culture with me

It's the degenerate millennial Hawaiians who want to turn start this bullshit "anti-tourist" and now anti white movement

Despite being completely dependent on tourism

Because you guys act like niggers.

duh.

They are mostly on benefits and they are mostly not native but relatives of those who where imported to tend to the cane fields. They either want more benefits or they are pissed that white people are buying retirement homes and pushing them out.

T. white person pushing them out

white man trapped them in a fenced off area while the volcano erupted under the leadership of a nigger

they will play nice but dont expect to ever be allowed to live there ever again. you will go missing

It's the 50th state. Quickest way to round it up

Any particular reason? Kona is on the dry side of the island right? does that make it less prone to roaches?

Well I don't plan on living there full time until I retire. I can afford a reasonable value house on top of what I pay now with my salary. Also I used to live in Alaska so I know what a marked up grocery store feels like.

Big island is chill, move to kona for any sense of civilization, avoid the shithole of hilo.

>Implying Polynesians aren't just pineapple niggers
>Implying Southeast Asians are people