Redpill me on Vivec Sup Forums

redpill me on Vivec Sup Forums

The tribunal did nothing wrong

I killed him, out fucking CHIM'D

Thought he could pull a fast one on the Azura.
Wonder how that turned out?

Takes 3 hours to punch him to death

Pretty good considering c0da

Gay trannie demon fucking backstabbing degenerate who defeated a powerful dragonborn by stuffing his vagina into his face to prevent him from shouting

He can't actually levitate and he's holding up his whole body with his foot.

>tfw we will never get TES with morrowind gameplay and oblivion atmosphere

>can freeze a meteor in time so as to hold the Empire hostage
>can't even float on his own
fuckign dunmer shits so lazy

no you use spears and poke him when he tries to run around the raised area. dont you noe nuffin

havent you ever done a ghost gate run at the start of a game level 1 straight to ghost gate and kill those guys for some glass and a daedric helm to sell to the mud crab.

same thing you grab a spear and poke people on the bed this time instead of on 1 side of a raised area

>DJ Dagoth

Is this morrowind? I thought its graphics were supposed to be terrible. Not bad, I might try it.

>morrowind gameplay
Let's be honest, the mechanics have improved greatly since then.

Unless you want magicka to be such a bitch to deal with and rushing Endurance every play through.

They're not great but you get used to them pretty fast.

>Let's be honest, the mechanics have improved greatly since then.
>Unless you want magicka to be such a bitch to deal with and rushing Endurance every play through.
I don't mean every facet. But I would like more armor, less handholding, more complciated characters. You know, actual roleplay mechanics.

That said even vanilla morrowind is more amusing than skyrim imo

You can easily mod it to look fantastic.

If you plan on going a mage character (do it faggot) you'll want a magicka regen mod as well.

He was a pawn.

Do you play with any mods? I play with Morrowind Rebirth and MGSO 3.0.

>miss
>miss
>miss
>miss

Great gameplay.

True more options and varied effects (like having spears interact with enemies defenses differently than hammers for instance) would be fantastic. Also actual branching plot lines would be nice.

Daggerfall is superior

>vivec couldn't be too half assed to push the giant rock on top of his shitty city and save all his people
Maybe he was truly redpilled and wanted to take down as many merchants as he could

sorry you don't like RPGs.

>the mechanics have improved greatly since then.

Some aspects, but not the combat and not as a whole.

Vivec and his lackeys stole the power of the Heart for themselves, proclaimed themselves gods, subjected their people to hardship and invited the n'wahs that they call the (((Imperials))) into our homeland. This is literally Dunmer genocide. It's time to drive these mongrel dogs out of our land and Make Morrowind Great Again
Welcome Moon-and-Star

>morrowind gameplay and oblivion atmosphere

more like oblivion gameplay and morrowind atmosphere.

the combat in oblivion is the best in the series.

>tfw make a speed mage then wait till level 30 to start the main quest, then absolutely rape face anyways

I love RPGs, just not shitty, archaic mechanics.

But that's the only thing good about its gameplay
Morrowind is a true rpg

RPGs are about numbers and stats, much like Morrowind's combat. Do you hate Ultima Underworld, Wizardry, and so on too?

No, I've only played vanilla morrowind. Would you recommend those?

>that's the only thing good about its gameplay

honestly I can agree on several points.

Morrowind is much, much deeper. Skyrim's setting is better too, but the combat it Skyrim is really lame compared to Oblivion.

Oblivion hits a real sweet spot for me in that sense.

If you want a true RPG, play D&D or something else paper where dice rolls make sense. A video game where you're standing right next to the enemy missing 20 out of your 25 swings isn't fun and really doesn't suit the medium well.

The atmosphere and story are top notch, but there's a reason why few games play like it anymore.

By that logic Daggerfall was the best.

>miss
>miss
>Pump Endurance to the max so as not to lose total HP for your character
>miss
>all items break all the time
>power level enchanting to become a god
>use enchanted items to boost luck and agility negating the need for armor
>miss
>run out of Magicka by casting spells that only do 8 damage 5 times and sleep for 18 hours to restore your magicka.
>No real home for you, better hope you like carrying all your important stuff as your home isn't safe storage.
>missed again.

Lets not sugar coat it, it was revolutionary at the time but early game magic needs to be buffed and late game martial and sneaky characters as well.

MGSO is just a compilation of Graphical and Sound mods, would recommend if you just want some kind of update. Rebirth makes the game harder and changes the layouts of some towns and locations, along with adding missing weapons of different elements in the game. If you want both, you better read up on how to install both. I also reccomend Tamriel Rebuilt, if you want to explore some of Mainland Morrowind.

>missing 20 out of your 25 swings

your stamina is probably too low, you're using a weapon you aren't trained with, or you're actually not even close to the target. Maybe consider getting good.

>procedural generation fuckfest that aged like dogshit

>take the worst aspects of the games

Nah, Oblivion gameplay, morrowind setting, something better than Skytrash for graphics.

thx brah

Don't forget agility

You ll pay us otherwise we kill you.

>run out of Magicka
>sleep for 18 hours to restore your magicka

this is something Oblivion did much better than Morrowind

believing your own propaganda fetcher

there's nothing wrong with diceroll rpg combat you fucking actionbabby

Best character building aspects by far, yeah, and more complex dungeons. Morrowind does everything else better.

Don't get me wrong, there are definitely things you can improve on (Stealth gameplay is a huge one the later games did better). All I'm saying is in an RPG the character should be have greater importance than the player (outside of managing the skills, of course) and rely on numbers, that's what role-playing is.

This guy gets it.

I killed him and stole his soul.
Fucking n'waw.

Sure, if you still live in the late 90s/early 2000s. Face it, buddy, it's shitty gameplay.

Pretty much, it's obvious the magic system is inspired by the old AD&D alternative to Vancian casting but the OPness of early to midgame magic didn't cross over as they balanced it out and nerfed it. Either buff is but still have a hard limit on your magic or allow it to regenerate.

tribunal fuccboi detected

>Betrayed bro tier Nerevar
>Became a tranny and got raped by a daedric prince

>it's the current year
k

>missing 20 out of your 25 swings

Git gud faggot.

Just starting Bloodmoon expansion again with a level 40 character. I hardly ever miss.

I don't understand, why don't you play an action game if you want action-game combat?

For Dnd maybe, video games a VISUAL medium user, unless it's turn based, combat should be FUN

because it's 2016

>I will rape your corpse
Holy shit. This game.

Vivec was just an insecure fuck with an inferiority complex. After stealing the power of a god (the only way he could surpass Nerevar, whos murder he was probably complicit in), he held Vvardenfell hostage with his own Sword of Damocles, and was clearly so insecure about his impending loss of divinity, that, rather than ending his life amongst his worshippers, he killed them all.

Isn't this the type of thread the sticky says do not make

Never said it shouldn't, skills and attributes should make a comeback. Only so much needs to be improved for it to improved for the open world experience so you're not restricted as much in your choices (don't make martials and thieves suck/be boring as hell for instance).

He didn't get raped. He agreed to it.

It's also the beginning of an interesting series of events.

Morrowind did everything pretty good EXCEPT combat. Dice rolls were the easiest thing to do at the time and didn't require very advance AI. It's a great game, but you've gotta take off the rose tinted glasses if you think it had anything besides mediocre combat.

Who let the fucking Imperial n'wah in?

Nothing, so long as it's balanced between different playstyles early, mid and late game.

He was a batshit insane hermaphrodite that was just as evil and fucked up as dagoth ur in his own way, hell you could argue that dagoth ur wasn't intentionally evil he was only doing what he thought was best for morrowind even if he was a wee bit racist and a little nutty.

the combat is literally good enough

That's not a very good point. It's sort of like saying why'd you play a video game when you wanted an on paper, dice rolling experience? You know, like D&D or something.

I don't play video games for the gameplay so that's alright with me.

Well, I believe "miss" is a huge part of that, else you gear more towards a game like Dark Souls where you can beat anything so long as you're skilled enough (as a player). 'Missing' removes the player element, aside from standing next to the enemy, of course.

Sure it is. RPGs are the video game genre of dice-roll tabletop games. Yes, genres can and do evolve, but stats and dice are the very defining traits.

kek

At times, but it allows too much abuse and makes some options too good to pass up on for what should be alternative playstyles.

Like it's a bitch to make a dexterity (agility and speed) type warrior build as so many more attacks are made against you that the RNG counters any effort you put into the build as a tanky knight outperforms your character in most ways.

>make a dexterity (agility and speed) type warrior build

that's good if you're an archer

The truth of the matter is that the great unknown guilty consciousness in Dunmer society is that we should have made peace with the Dwemer.

If the Dunmer warriors who stormed the slopes of the Red Mountain on 1E 700 could see Morrowind as it is today they wouldn't have gone 40 yards up that mountain.

And only then, envisioned an old school Acrobat (AD&D, not the in game acrobat) character using spear and shortblades.

As it is even an archer benefits more from Endurance than from speed.

Git gud fgt

And be enslaved to the (((Dwarves))) after they used the heart to achieve godhood.

*chimer warrriors you filthy n'wah

or you could just make a self drain spell to exploit that old mechanic to fully refuel your magika.

And another mechanic to fix.

Same as blindness increasing your % to hit. Obvious cheese needs to be nerfed.

Nigga you just jealous of my boat.

a drain spell in Morrowind is just like reloading a gun. Trust me, you can still die easily.

If blindness doesn't increase you % to hit then how come all the blind people in movies kick ass. Like last night in this one kung fu movie this old blind dude was beating the shit out of ten guys just with his cane.

V-tech is tight as fuck

was he actually a hermaphrodite?

And it's still cheese, don't put objectively better options in the game.
Fine, just don't allow me to blind myself with magic or alchemy and then be a better warrior than a pure martial build.

>diceroll rpg combat
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Worse was it also required some action game skill as well. You could wail on your enemy with all the in game resources and tools you've got but still do nothing.

Huge pain with magic as the magicka was gone until you slept unless you cheesed it or used potions.

I don't remember this at all about the rape/consensual genderbend. I need to play this shit again. Good thing I still have it on my pc.
but using your brain to get the best out of your magic is what being a mage is all about.

>A video game where you're standing right next to the enemy missing 20 out of your 25 swings isn't fun and really doesn't suit the medium well

>Picks longsword spec
>Goes out at level 1 with a knife he stole from the table and tries to kill mudcrabs all day and misses.

>Not abusing alchemy to make absurdly powerful strength potions
>Not chugging every single one of them to get 60 gorillian points in every stat
>Not punching Vivec so hard he just collapses and stays down for months

Morrowind was fucking awesome.

You can just read tons of books that all tell stories of lore and fantasy it's super in depth sometimes I play Oblivion/Morrowind and just chill around town,
It's the only game series I still play.

really this. You don't notice the missing as much when you become higher leveled in your skill.

>sing your brain to get the best out of your build is what playing the game is all about.

Hence why I'm saying balance the fucking game. Don't make any build or option objectively better for all situations. Early game mages suck, late game they're stupidly broken. Both situations are unfun.

Skyrim is more fun
t. tes fan since arena

Jesus what are you 40?

what is the IRL equivalent of Dwemer that this meme is referring to

Yeah, or pick race based on what weapon type you want to use, I normally consider bosmer shit-tier in all ES games but in morrowind they are a+ pick for archers considering the amount of arrows you wont waste overall.

It came out in Russia last year.

Nazis (Dwarves) and the allies (Chimer).