Why can't blacks and whites unite against the jews together? Are we not equally affected by ((())) bullshit?

Why can't blacks and whites unite against the jews together? Are we not equally affected by ((())) bullshit?

Bumping

ikr

by interracial marriage and offspring.

the more you have mixed kids the harder it is for the jew to distract you with differences of skin color to continue fighting each other.

mix kids will see both sides equally.

black people have been woke against Jews for ages

it's only cumskins who swallow their propaganda and want to die for Israel

lel

NIDF pls go

Blacks aren't really endangered by (((Them))), Jews aren't a threat to them to their knowledge. Only us whites can see the truth as of now.

I say we team up with the chinks, there's 1.3 billion of them. Best alliance you can GET

Black women with white men have the highest marriage success by about double
White women to black men have a near zero chance of being eternal

t. Schmuyle Shekelstein

jej

Japan is white right?
I thought japan is the most cumskin of the piss skins

>Blacks
>Unite

Pick one.

Why can't cats and dogs unite against rats?

This is heading to your shores,
>notice that it is armed with nuclear warheads
>notice that operate it 140 iq ashkenazi jews

what do you do?

agag

Combine songs from all the nations that Israelis tend to hate and play the abomination from the docks as it comes in.

Is BDSM degenerate?

because knuckle dragging internet nazis can't understand "unite" can possibly mean something other than cucking and miscegnation

yes, of course the jew is everyone's common enemy

>140iq wat do

Threaten them with lethal force and get those megabrains processing

unite

Give me the addresses of the bundesverfassungsschutz. They think that cyka davais are responsible for russian propaganda, give me their addresses and i will help you.

Yes, we are all Goyim and must unite against the Jews.

Some have recognized but the SJW/BLM types are in too deep

>tfw no black gf to bondage and race play with

>he more you have mixed kids the harder it is for the jew to distract you with differences of skin color to continue fighting each other

If you base your life and identity on it, and cannot get sexual gratification outside of your fetish(s), then yes.

If applied in moderation it's great.

I

>pic related

I want the addresses of my fellow country friends first. Just a few of them.

He actually has a point. As with most of their ventures in utopia building, they have made a grave mistake. Once the goyim completely mix together there will only be two groups left: Jews and mongrel goys. Anti-semitism would be stronger than ever as there would be nothing groups to distract us with. It would be the the most final of final solutions.

Place mines in the water? Let the mines do what they need to do lol

what the FUCK is this rag tag group of autistic looking uniformed fatties and retards?

I love it so probably

After that final holocaust, there is only one mixed race left. Something that Jews wanted in the first place. We want a decisive, not Pyrrhic victory against Jews.

It's the only way I can have sex anymore :(

whites should have picked their own cotton

niggers are fucking terrible

Nakam is alive

and perhaps more importantly, why am I only attracted to black women when they're tied up?

maybe we'll never know

how many icbms would it take to wipe Israel off the map? 4? 5?

zip it weeb

notice david schwimmer has IQ but sucks at actual war

It's honestly great for your morale when you get home on a fri night. Try it sometime, it's awesome to play slaveowner lol

>googles just get fed by Skype,and become subservient

That blows dude.

I used to fuck a lot of girls heavily into BDSM and the pattern thay began to form was they all had very low self esteem, daddy issues, on a cornucopia of meds.

I stopped for a while and married a good normie girl. Much much better man. We still get kinky frequently but the important part is the ability to enjoy ourselves without 300 ft of rope, a platoon of various gags, suspension wire, nipple clamps etc...

There is hope yet :')

>Why can't blacks and whites unite against the jews together?
Because the niggers are the tool of the kikes. They will never "unite" with the White race.

>Are we not equally affected by ((())) bullshit?
No, you stupid faggot. Niggers will still exist long after Whites have been wiped out by the kikes.

Stop being such a degenerate nigger.

holy
fucking
shit

His character was good at maintaining a garrison (i.e. be an autistic control freak) and organizing beat down sessions.

His character sucked at land nav and completely ignored the fundamentals of small unit leadership.

Yea, I think balance is key. I'm into a kink swing atm but it will tone down post Christmas lol

S-s sauce ?/??

thats why malcolm x was shot

i unironically think the girl to the far left is the cutest one there

Another problem is Blacks believe literally everything the MSM tells them.

Redpilled Blacks are almost nonexistent.

>Redpilled Blacks are almost nonexistent.
You'd be surprised.

You can't be redpilled and black.

redpilled = pro-White

someone has jungle fever

> imports lots of african and arab jews
> "diversity is our strength"
> realises they fucked up
> starts giving the dindus the pill without their knowledge
> probably too late
> Israel is plagued by nepotism & identity politics + jews jewing jews
> not the tribe,,,,, it's the tribes
You fucked up Israel, should only have let in Ashkenazi.

Blacks consider Jews to be white. They hate Jews AND Whites both.

I spent some time on forums where black people post, and I found it funny how they talked about Whites like Whites talk about Jews. It was "White owned Hollywood" this, "White conspiracy" that.

I think there might be some jealousy involved.

jungle fever = blackpill

Aids = blackpill

ebola = blackpill

double the bix noob

wtf I'm sexually attracted to the point of wanting to date black women now

OP wants Brown Suger

I do

Also sauce
I'd like to see them try

The ball is in the black's court on that one but all I can see them doing is picking it up and throwing it at whitey's head.

>I'd like to see them try
You're a degenerate anti-White race traitor faggot.

You'll go down quicker than a $5 whore on the day of the rope.

Lol

I'm not anti-white, just don't think race defines someone as much as their character. Quit being dumb lol, you can't say a good non-ghetto black woman doesn't give you a huge boner. Unless, you must be literally gay?

Purple Grimace

Well, it is true, but it isn't a viable strategy. Not enough time, and not enough institutional control.

The lemmings of today would probably choose their fights over shirt color if it was shilled for enough.

Hahahahah

It's been fun talking to you guys tonight. Think I'll go back to drinking liquor and watching UFO videos lol. You guys have fun.

Last piece of sauce

That black girl is pretty. Hope that in reality and not relatively...

because you're a walking talking WMD and the greatest drain on any human economy to ever exist

Last I saw it was some combination of asian and white. Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary.