MGTOW

Give me proof that men not dating women is actually happening and that it's a real thing that is damaging or destroying western society.

Right now. Show me some proof. Go.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself what you've done for society

lol zing OP got roasted

xDDDDD okay 100

People date a lot. That's not the issue. MGTOW isn't about dating or sex. It's about marriage/family.

People not having children is a problem. People having children without a stable family unit is a problem. So is having children when you're older (they'll be less healthy). And a lot of poor people have way too many children and this burdens society as they can't take care of them properly (i.e. the wrong people are having children).

They make up for it with immigration. That's also a problem.

I'm not sure about the MGTOW narrative at this scale though. It's also women who don't find it worthwhile to get married anymore and they become very demanding.

I am financially incapable of meeting the needs and/or demands of a serious long term partner.

All I have in exchange is a well earned opinion but to women we're all the same.

is he holding a vibrator?

6"0
Decent looking
Good body, 12% BF, strong
Smart, doctor
Went from gf-gf-gf until about 2 years ago
2 years ago got gf pregnant
luckily she had abortion
it ended bcoz...y'know, abortion
not dated since
scared at the power women hold over me if i just-so-happen to impregnate them
checked out from dating
probably won't marry
genes gone forever

Mgtows are usually incels who reverse engineer the social structure to prove that it's but their fault women don't like them.

As they say with fps's get gud

To be fair women are fucking crazy and men who have dated many of them are making the choice to not marry. Kids and a nagging crazy control freak no thanks.

Pump and dump that is the way.

Day of the Rake when?

>incels
Are often too picky or unwilling to put in effort to address their issues. Calling it "involuntary" is silly. It kind of implies they have no power over it. You can't get far with this mindset.

But some people are aware of that and just don't want to put in effort because they don't feel it's worth it. It's semi-voluntary.

Buy a gun and 1 bullet, and then blow your head off.

Definitely happening. No damage done.

Why so mad?

As far as I know, MGTOW just say you shouldn't marry. They have never said you shouldn't date or fuck women, that's silly.

yes, you're right. mgtow is against marriage. the rest is fine.

Heh. That's even worse in some ways.

Not really.

What a sad little thread.

who cares if MGTOW helps or hurts society
it is about giving no fucks

Are you as legally fucked on that side of the ocean as we are? I mean divorce, rape accusations, things like that.

Explain to me in what universe men not contributing to society DOESN'T hurt society.

>5'6''

There is no negative effect on society from me not dating.

>So is having children when you're older (they'll be less healthy)
i wish more people would realize this; its not just menopause and then youre done, its as you age, your offspring will be shittier

A lot of them must be lying to women though. At some point most women start dating in the hope of having something lasting. But the MGTOWs have already decided to categorically reject that. As long as both are fine with it then it's cool. But otherwise it's a dick move desu.

Depends on where some places are worse than others

...it's a long story. See, first I went to this protest and then....there was this other episode with the lost world (see pic)

on second thought, don't ask. *^_^*

Yoou're suposed to date/fuck women in their 20s, they are ok with playing the field and just having some fun. Women on their 30s and older are a complete mess and undesirable anyways.

yeah i have that speaker... it's p good