Serious question - why the fuck is beef game so important to Sup Forums considering it is scientifically proven it...

serious question - why the fuck is beef game so important to Sup Forums considering it is scientifically proven it doesn't have anything to do with promiscuity? for fucks sake, we even had a gynecologist here on Sup Forums debunking that myth.

Damn shes one ugly gook.

wtf is beef game and why is a croatian using ebonics.

It's still fucking ugly
No one would prefer a deli sandwich over a nice steak

'ok'

Still has a crooked nose and is hiding her ugly gook jawline and forehead in that pic.

One night stand material,

jesus christ can you be any more insecure

Japanese girls are fucking ugly.

I think he is talking about roasties. you know, mud flaps.

Roast beef isn't attractive compared to prettier non-beef pussies. And there's no way to really tell til you get her in bed.

The promiscuity thing is broscience, basically.

>being attracted to mongoloid subhumans
>im insecure

Top kek

>falling for fb profile pictures

>Roast beef isn't attractive compared to prettier non-beef pussies

exactly, but honestly who gives a fuck? i'd rather be with a roast beefed girl than with a fattie

Don't cut yourself with all that edge their bucco

Wtf is a beef game Croat?

> beef game

that's pretty fucking funny user

>everyone trying hard to be edgy for pol

That nose with those eyes is a huge turnoff.

>those are the only choices

Original reply!! You showed that guy. But. Tbh shes like a 5

>beef game
I can't stop laughing

I would still munch on her box.

Oh man haha xD no being attracted to asians is so le edgy. You realize that once they're not 2d they look like fish retards right?

An ugly vagina is reason enough to not want to fuck someone. It's just obvious that a woman with an ugly vagina is then more likely to be a bitter man hater and all the mental gymnastics that come with it. Hence Roasties frequently hold many of the degenerate beliefs and notions that are mocked.

i don't have standards because standards are inconsiderate and i have lots of flaws so it isn't fair to judge others. a vagina's a vagina, right guys?

>projecting this much

get off your sister's phone faggot

Hey man nothing wrong with a philly and little cheese.

Gay men find vaginas gross, so perhaps gay men post anti vagina threads on here to make women feel bad, and also as a subtle way to try and make straight men go gay.

Let's see those mudflaps op.

>her

She literally looks like trollface meme guy. How can you be attracted such a flat faced creature with pointy chin and cheeks?

sometimes it goes beyond looks, my man. she's a nice girl, why can't you let her be?

flaps or gtfo

She's a woman, shes probably a cunt or bitch or both. Just because you like her gook fish face doesn't make her nice or even worthwhile.

Nigger she's not cute just stop

Sometimes ugly things are sexy

Alternatively:
1980's mustang
Dylan Harper

You being a kissless virgin who would fuck any puss doesn't make someone sexy.

kek

Not all roasties are sluts, but all sluts are roasties.

i actually really wonder what made you this way

Damn her skin does not look right. Can't tell if she got cake face or not.

What way? If her eyes were round you would think she was ugly as fuck, you're just some pathetic gook chaser who watched too much anime growing up.

about that underbite...

no i mean what made it so personal, why are you so buttmad? so what if she's ugly, what is it to you?

If i was "buttmad" i wouldn't even be posting. Someones gotta tell you that your chink fetish is disgusting.

If women can have a preference for cut dicks, then men can have a preference for trimmed labia.

Does this have something to do with your flag? Fuck off would you

non-american women love uncut dicks though.

t. roastie

No, they just don't have a choice.

you're only saying that because you want to still believe you can have an azn waifu, even if said woman is a whore
but it's okay cause she's azn so she's pure

...can you get it pregnant?

no, they just know better than what jewish propaganda taught them

>she

When God over uses the smudge tool from Photoshop on your face

beef game? beef curtains are no game user, they're a nightmare.

>why the fuck is beef game so important to Sup Forums considering it is scientifically proven it doesn't have anything to do with promiscuity?
It is fucking disgusting for starters, and even if having a roastie is a genetic factor all the women with roasties I have met are fucking degenerated sluts who are not worth the air they breathe, so even if it is a genetic factor it has a direct correlation to being a horrible human being.

If that is the case we should go full eugenics on that and remove roastie genes from our species gene pool, is that what you want?

she's asian and she ain't pure. but i'm putting a ring on her next month and i don't really care.

FAGGOT

That's not even sushi on her plate, just slabs of raw fish. Shudder.

it's called sashimi. try it sometimes.

No.

It's just not aesthetically pleasing.

more than 90% people on earth are not aesthetically pleasing. no one gives a shit when they get together. but show Sup Forums a roastie and whole place goes wild.

I don't find her to be ugly but she isn't good looking either.

>why can't you let her be?
That's you isn't it? Show us your mud flaps.

Well why do you keep posting pics of her/yourself?

nope. it's my soon to be wife. she's a bit flappy but i ain't showing pics.

because that one guy was edgy and buttmad as fuck so i kept provoking him. and i don't have much other pics on my iphone.

It gets you pregnant

There are attractive Asian women but they are attractive because they're attractive not because they are Asian

>Likes flat faces

Her bodies hot as fuck but take a picture of her profile and i guarantee she was flat gook face.

Holy shit. Is this 10/10 in Canada?

Labia are actually needed to keep out infection, though.

Seems like a sweet girl.

Personality over looks every time.

t. roastie

that bitch got a 5head lol

thank you based leaf

It's gross

Your soon to be wife is ugly if this is her

Once exchanged nudes with an australian girl, she loved my thick uncut dick

god you leafs are such cucks

cute

she's 22 and was a virgin when i met her and she takes care of me in every possible way. beats every other white roastie i ever met desu. but what do i know, she's ugly.

>all the brainwashed beef curtain munchers ITT

There must be some microbe that infects cucks' frontal lobe and makes roasties seem preferable. It's quite fascinating as well as endlessly hilarious.

>more than 90% people on earth are not aesthetically pleasing
It's not that high and we don't have to look at those people but if you post something gross of coarse were gonna say it's wretched
Ah I knew there was a reason you refused to believe we didn't think she was cute. I refer you to

nobody said they were preferable. just that there's nothing wrong with them.

Is there any way to fix it and make it look normal again after it gets super stretched out?

>I was born with beef curtains, sweetie

You poor gullible man. I wonder what you did in a prior life to deserve such delusion.

Some girls are born with beef curtains, yeah.

But if you're not you can get them from Having too much sex if they're not properly lubed.
See my Ex. Fucked the vagina out of her. Never noticed until one day she was crying her vag was gonna look ugly.

yassssssssssssss bitch slay

Keep her, she's still more valuable than all the roasties out there. You can sleep well knowing no man besides you ever left his seed inside her.

On the other hand, sleeping with a roastie is no different than sleeping with a prostitute. Once another man touches a woman, it's no different than a hundred men touching her.

Also fuck how she looks, as long as she's not fat. It really doesn't matter how pretty a girl is when you meet, they all start to turn ugly and fat after 25 anyway.

Roasties are killing the betas who try to show off their oral skillz by passing on powerful oncogenic HPV strains. Women are protected from cervical cancer via their government mandated whore vaccines and in place of those strains of HPV, oral-cancer causing types take up residence and lie in wait for a thirsty beta's mouth

I would fuck that