What /actually/ happens here?

what /actually/ happens here?

jetskiing. you can see two boats in the water on that map.

Top secret leaf concentration camp where the CIA in association with ASIS works on a top secret weapon to deploy on the Day of the Rake (AKA the so called "Night of Long Rakes").

interesting stuff on this island

(((boats)))

Fucking nothing. I got stationed there for two years. Lots of brits and their bantz and snorkeling when you're not on duty. Boring overall.

Why are amoebas Sup Forums related?

It's a gate to Aghartha.

Zoom in for B-2 hangars.

Wasn't there a meme that the missing Malaysia Airlines plane is parked there?

Those are maritime prepositioning ships. The U.S. navy literally has a Marine Expeditionary Unit's worth of equipment floating around at strategically important areas, waiting for the call from uncle Sam to unload and fuck up some poor littoral nation's week.

Almost got stationed there. Talked to a Chief who went, said she just drank, played volleyball and snorkeled for two years. Only worked like four hours a day, usually had every Friday off.

DELETE THIS FAKE NEWS

Yep, that was my life. Got a lot of reading done though. That and working out twice a day.

Reminds me of the movie Escape Plan.....

last time I asked someone said they were there and swimming was prohibited cause sharks??//

??

Apparently they keep like 200+ full time servicemen stationed there.

How cool would that be, live on a comfy island in the middle of the ocean, far away from the rest of the world, surrounded by hi tech equipment and amenities.

A touch of Paradise

I wonder how many uncharted islands like this exist

I would think the worst military base would be somewhere in north dakota. Garcia would be cool for maybe a year and after that become a boring hell. I don't think they internet there. If they do then it would be very comfy.

>needing internet to be comfy

You are weak user.

British Indian Ocean Territory - visitors must obtain a valid permit before travelling. Permits are issued by British Indian Ocean Territory Administration at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London. Any permit issued is valid for the outer islands only while the access to Diego Garcia is restricted to those with connections to the military facility. No unauthorised vessel is permitted to approach the Diego Garcia within 3 nautical miles and vessels in transit, on “innocent passage” as defined under Maritime Law, should maintain their course away from Diego Garcia. Proof of travel insurance and yacht insurance is required. Passports must be valid for six months.[16] Any person who enters BIOT without a permit is liable to imprisonment for 3 years and/or a fine of £3000.[17]

Really makes u think

almonds are active

Yes I know.

long range bombing staging area

Where's that loli island?