Lock her up?

twitter.com/Walldo/status/807396312010194945?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

>“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-ndHIwfjkg
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE
youtu.be/X-ndHIwfjkg?t=9845
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys didn't really think she was some corrupt corporate shill thing that controlled crime rings all across the world, right?

THANKS FOR THE OFFICE, GOYIM.

NO REFUNDS.

Honest question: why is CtR still working?

Sup Forumstards actually fell for anti establishment meme. It was just an empty rhetoric to get angry rednecks to vote. Now he's best buddy with clintons and bankers.

wow

really makes me think

How does locking her up help Americans? She lost and wont be in office ever again

I care about our borders and jobs staying in our country rather then trump jailing his opposition

This. It also makes him look bad to jail a political opponent after coming to power. It's literally the shit that dictators start off doing.

Trump is playing 4-D chess by not doing anything to Hillary. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional, or would unironically want Trump to act like a dictator (in which case they're leftist-tier retards)

>Perform crime
>Get away scott free
>Hire same people that fucked the American people up the ass for his cabinet

Isn't the investigation into her charity still ongoing?

I'm a Trump supporter but this is pathetic and the forest thing to make me question him. Can't believe people in here spring this with rhetoric like it would make him look bad...no it wouldn't if they could prove a crime. She should be in fuckin jail.

This guys no Ron Paul in the integrity department.

Rule of law and confidence in government. Look how Ford's pardon of Nixon is perceived.

Retard CtR who doesnt know he's been laid off for a month now
Concern trolling

Its hard to convict these people legally without Trump bypassing the FBI

at this point its better to let the FBI and jef Sessions to decide her fate

t. JIDF with more funding

#OneTermPresident

the FBI should convict her soon, also he wants to look like he doesn't want to do it immediately for a multitude of reasons, one being he looks like a cunt

Easy to point concern trolling when he's going back on the things people lived about him but sure live in that bubble.

>Trump spent the campaign repeatedly claiming he would prosecute Hillary for his crimes
>once elected he immediately backtracks
>mentioning this at all makes you CTR
Really fired up those neurons

>>Trump spent the campaign repeatedly claiming he would prosecute Hillary for his crimes
said it once and he doesn't have to do anything if the FBI convict and he'll look bad in the process if he encourages it

The cognitive dissonance in this thread is astounding. Trump literally lied about hiring a special prosecutor to investigate her, just like he lied about draining the swamp.

>Trump will look bad
Since when has that stopped him?

Encouraging something that got you voted into office is bad.

Encouraging prosecuting criminal activity is bad.

Stop trading him like an idol. If he stays going back on more he outright lied to his constituency. We shouldn't act like Obama supporting libtrash and turn a blind eye to our people lying.

retard levels are off the charts lol

its not a dictator type move to enforce the law and persecute suspects. It's a sign of a htealthy society to be able to jail people found guilty of corruption even though they are "high up" on the ladder.

Looks like the only one who could Stump the Trump was Trump himself.

Trump is a weak little bitch. Get this trending #WeakLittleBitchTrump.

ssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuureeeeeee

I want her crimes to be public record.

I'd be fine if she just got house arrest. But I want her stupid brainwashed supporters to no longer be able to say, "SHES NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG."

I feel like you have to be reverse shilling worth a post this retarded. 4d chess is doing nothing to a criminal? This is next level CTR to make trump supporters look dumb as shit

Are you getting paid by CTR? still? Or are you just a cuck or delusional?

I feel sorry for you. You actually fell for the Sup Forums's anti-establishment meme.
We all just want a good laugh, and we get it from whinny kids' like you.

its funny how obsessed the anti trumpsters are with social media hashtags,guess when you've never had a job in your life this is what you pathetic losers do all day

Its okay we have four more years to make lists of Trumps outright failures. Eventually posters here will start to see the true nature of things.

at this point its all staging to make him look as bad as possible for the 2020 election

Alright lads, fire up your Twitter accounts. Let's meme the impeachment of #TimidTrump.

Fuck that bullshit Donald. We care.
Fuck up and we're going to turn on you and eat you alive.

And yet is still fighting for the working class and saving jobs at Carrier and other US manufacturers. And he isn't even president yet.

Hmm really makes you think.

Anyway, anybody with half a brain knew this was never going to happen. I do love how liberals tried to paint him as some ruthless dictator who would lock up his political opponents, though. Funny shit.

Just a thought, but maybe there really wasn't enough solid evidence that would hold up in court.

Fuck off with the damage control, this is seriously bullshit. No more above the law bullshit.

Got banned from t_d for posting this link and nothing else. Low energy. Sad.

why on earth do you people think anything will be done at all until he is in office?

clinton foundation, pizzagate. Jan 21 when obama can't pardon them

So what?
At least try.

#TimidTrump doesn't have the balls to truly make America great again.

Everybody in Washington is above the law user. May not be right, but it is what it is.

Anyway I doubt he would block or try to impede further investigation and possible criminal charges against Hillary. I just don't seem him expending much energy to make it happen either. Really, nobody does care.

We are giving him the benefit of the doubt until the inauguration given the complexity and precariousness of the transition of power. But just to be absolutely clear he is on notice.

We elected him to put a stop to it.
He's going to be held to it or he'll find all the patriots have stopped voting and turned to trying to balkanize the country.
We're back to square one. Fucking beautiful, at least we avoided blatant corruption but it doesn't make the future any brighter.

it's so Obama doesn't pardon her, you absolute moron.

>people don't realize this is all satire

If Hillary committed a crime she should be prosecuted. Someone was recently sentenced to federal prisn for taking six pictures of a submarine on his smartphone, thereby violating secrecy laws.

Hillary seems to have done something far worse for much longer.

If she did violate the law and Trump doesn't have hs Justice Department prosecute her, it is a miscarriage of justice.

>prisn
prison
>hs
his

Keep dreaming buddy.

You're the brainwashed one. LOL

>people replying to this shit thread
Nobody even yelled "lock her up". When he said forget it, he was just dismissing the booing. It was not a confirmation that he decided not to prosecute her.

>Browsing Redit
Fuck off cunt

Yeah, so if he doesn't what are you going to say?

Obama is not stupid enough to pardon her, he'd be exposed to his disciples as the con artist we know he is; he cares too much how people view him for that.

The Obama pardon narrative is an excuse for Trump backtracking.

I may have just woke up but you're the only one I saw actually point this out.

Everyone else must be CTR.

Are you guys too fucking stupid to understand that if he pushed for this there would be full blown rioting daily in every dem city in the US?

At least it's t_d. I'll allow it. It's the most hated sub since coontown and fatpeoplehate

FIRST AMENDMENT

KEEP KIDS SAFE

PIZZAGATE

IS NOT FAKE!

#NoBalls #TimidTrump

>That plays great before the election, now we don't care right?

Obama is not going to pardon her because he needs a pardon himself.

If he's dumb enough to do it, which he's not, Trump will just go after him instead.

>lock up your political opponents

That's some third world dictator nigger tier shit. DOJ and FBI handle it.

we had 8 years of a shit republican president, 8 years of a shit republican congress, and now 4 more years of a shit republican president and congress.
How the fuck are these people not the establishment.

Because for the past 8 years it's been lefties as the establishment. In the end, it's not left v. right, but rather us vs. (((them))).

>That plays great before the election

We got played.

It's a waste of resources. The Clinton dynasty is already dead.

This is the first time I've been accused of being Ctr, fuck you. It's 4-D Chess because he avoids looking like he's jailing a political opponent and instead focuses on actual important shit like our borders and jobs. HURR DURR MUH PROSECUTION.

It's time to grow up. Borders + Jobs is why people voted him, and you know it. Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary anymore, we just want our country fixed.

>“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

You're being misleading, because he didn't say these lines in response to any crowd chant or sentiment of "lock her up." He was referring to something else entirely, though I can't remember right now what it was.

You fools just don't get it.
Trump fully plans to put the hammer down but right now it will ruffle to many feathers on an already unstable bird.
Just wait until he is sworn in before you judge anything he says or does too deeply.

He's already fucking up big time, giving him time to "settle down" only encourages the advancement of his secret agenda. He's going to conveniently forget about draining the swamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-ndHIwfjkg
Timestamp please

NO YOU FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

Bonus:
Trump picks a soros worker for treasury secretary
youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE

>literally admits to lying just to get elected
>cuck supporters still defend him

In order to destroy the establishment you must first become one with it.
Keep you friends close but your enemies closer.

Woah this just in: candidates like to exaggerate things to get votes! More at 11

The great suicide wave of Trumples begins...

nation of laws and shit faggot.

TIMESTAMP PLEASE

Did anyone ever consider that if he lets go of the "lock her up" stuff, Obama can't lame-duck pardon her?

>Trump backslides again
>Poltards jump to his defense
Why am I not surprised?

I don't need to make an argument. My point is self-apparent

This. It's not exactly good PR to lock up your former opponent and doesn't bode well with their supporters.

2:43:00

around there

What are you on about? Is this what you're asking for?
youtu.be/X-ndHIwfjkg?t=9845

He's dismissing the booing, not any specific chants. He did in an earlier rally when people booed after he mentioned Obama

>"That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Sums up Trump pretty well, actually.

lmao omg that's my hometown!

antisemite ctr
looks like the true nazi is coming out after all

It sounds like he is being sarcastic. His supporters are laughing.