All your parents are about to be fucked lol Sup Forums btfo!

All your parents are about to be fucked lol Sup Forums btfo!

And no no no, Trump supporters. Don't get upset about losing your social security, focus on Hillary, remember? Benghazi! Emails! The child sex ring in the nonexistent basement of a pizza shop! That was worth losing your benefits, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/knowledge-center/how-much-social-security-tax-gets-taken-out-of-my.aspx
moneychimp.com/features/fica.htm
businessinsider.com/dimon-us-has-serious-issues-2016-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know how many people claim SSI for having panic attacks?

social security would be dead before I retire anyway, also fuck my parents they both voted for hilary

Social security is a fucking pyramid scheme, good riddance

Thank god social security is going to die

>OP actually believes Trump will fuck over SS and Medicare

You libcucks really do believe your own lying bullshit, don't you?

Precisely why we need to start rounding up liberals and gassing them ASAP. You're all too fucking stupid to live, we'll be doing you a favor.

My parents dont need social security.
Get a job you useless liberal fuck.

SS recipients are getting a lot more than they put in.

hurray for retrogression of civilization and quality of life

It is a literal Ponzi scheme, take from later generations to give to earlier generations and hope the later ones have enough people to sustain it.

It seems like you misspelled Drumpf there, faggot.

>gassing them ASAP
a bit severe. wouldn't a few good ass kicking suffice?

Unless you're collecting it now, you probably won't going to see much from social security anyway.

this. fuck off commie scum.

My parents have been government workers for almost 25 years, make almost 120k a year together, and own their own house and still managed to find themselves drowning in debt. I never saw where the fuck that money went either seeing as I've been working consistently since high school.

Odds are I'm going to be the one to subsidize their stupid fucking decisions. The tax payer shouldn't fill that role, especially considering the tax payer signed every check my parents pissed away in the last 2 decades.

Social security is the biggest waste of money in this country. Old people don't need to be paid every month to be old

My parents have money, I'm a trust fund baby and Trump is going to give me lots of tax breaks.

>social security
>still an in tact system

Would not care if SS was gone, save your money how you want to save it, live with the consequences if you screw up.

>young people just starting their careers should have to pay for old people who have had an entire life time to plan for retirement

lol, america will turn into early 90s soviet union.

You have to go back.

Poor and dumb vote Republican. That's why Republicans hate education and love things that hamper the ability of the underclass to get wealthy.

>"""benefits"""
>I pay 5-10x more in (adjusted for gains in market) than I get out

Fuck off. It's a Ponzi scheme and it needs to be dissolved. Old people should live with their children, not in some retirement village that costs $1300/mo.

Dissolving the welfare state and SS will rejuvenate the family. Elderly at home. Not single welfare queen moms. AS IT SHOULD BE.

Social Security is big fucking ponzi scheme. It needs to be eliminated, not just cut in cost.

I'd much rather see that money on my paycheck every week than the way it is now, which is:
>You might get it one day
>Maybe
>If the funds don't run out by then
>And if you don't die before you can finally collect.

>muh education is the only way to get wealthy!
Fuck your piece of paper and all the money you paid for it.

I make almost $100k a year a master HVAC tech. I never even went to trade school for it either. I started off wrapping and hanging ductwork, and in 7 years I went from $9 an hour to well over $25.

I also am a high school drop out with a GED, and make more than almost all my friends with degrees do.

I also have no debt.

Social security always seemed retarded to me, why not have individual bank accounts for each person in which they deposit a certain percentage of their paycheck that they nominate which is not accessible till you are either 60 or if in dire financial need.

I mean for someone like me who doesn't need it because I understand the idea of saving and divesting my finance while keeping a significant portion in liquidity should have the option of paying 0 percent, but for Joe Blogg who is kind of retarded you can have it available for the time when he has made a bad life choice.

I literally don't care as long as you get hurt too

>you should be okay with presidential nominees being corrupt people that get Americans killed and lie about it so you can get gibsmedats from the government! lolz drumpftards

You lost. Get over it.

Good.
I love how all their arguments -- when they're not babbling about Russians -- are our arguments.

I went from $12 fixing people's wifi and student logins at my local uni to dropping out and pursuing IT full-time. My last contract i billed out $75/hour.

But then I grew up, left it behind, went back to uni and got my degree in civil engineering. I finished my last exam yesterday. I start work next week at $35/hour.

When I was a child I did childish things.....

>You lost. Get over it.
I say deal with em all.

Considering this is the first legitimate "goof" the GOP has made all year, I'm fine with this. Maybe you should have invested in your retirement instead of leaning so hard on the government as if they've never fucked you over?

I voted for Gary's Big Hard Johnson, so I have no fault in this lol

dont be a fucking imbecile

>And no no no, Trump supporters. Don't get upset about losing your social security, focus on Hillary, remember? Benghazi! Emails! The child sex ring in the nonexistent basement of a pizza shop! That was worth losing your benefits, right?

Hey fucktard

This is starting under Obama's watch.

48 year old here. It looks like I should plan on working until I am 95. That is if you Millenial autists don't euthanize me first.

Social Security was always a ponzi scheme.

Or why not just let them keep their fucking money and do whatever they want with it?

>Rep. Sam Johnson
>Sam

Considering no one over the age of 45 is going to see a dime of Social Security anyhow, who gives a fuck if they gut that program?

Or do you enjoy paying for your parent's high flying lifestyle?

Social security is a bullshit pyramid scheme that 20-30yos will never see the benefits of unless their taxes are hiked dramatically, fuck it

So basically you waster your time at "uni" for a bullshit degree, and now you make less than you did.

You would be fucking Canadian.

END ALL WELFARE

THE NIGGERS WILL LEAVE OUR COUNTRY WILLINGLY

SUFFER! AMERICA WILL BE YOURS

This is all Obama nigger!

I don't take benefits even though I'm a poorfag.
I don't really care. Let the parasites starve. I wasn't planning on ever retiring anyway.

you're too fucking stupid to plan 50 years into the future so i can see how ss would seem like a good idea.
also not a fucking argument.

Redistribution and social security taxes low time preference and subsidizes high time preference, which reverts the civilizatory process.

Social security is a mess. The whole system needs top to bottom reform and to keep fight any changes will only make it more painful when such reform becomes unavoidable.

Huh. How come niggers are the poorest and worst educated any far and they keep voting Democrat?

>adds means testing

Why is this at all controversial? SS should be for the truly poor and fucked, not for UAW pension-sucking Joe.

Nope, it's happening under President Hillary

#ImWithHer

I've seen you brag about your 90k in hvac in many threads recently. Shut the fuck up. No one cares. You are adding nothing to the conversations you're participating in and you shit up every thread mentioning your hvac work and comparing yourself to people you know. You come across as insecure and wanting to prove yourself (likely due to the "good enough diploma" you've got) on an anonymous online image board. You're embarrassing yourself.

pizzagate is real tho

yeah right, that n the fake news one are definitely comedy gold.

Social Security is a pyramid scheme that only exists to buy the votes of the old and decrepit

Yeah, creating an underclass of citizens that are dependent on governemt handouts will surly drive this country to foreword.

>Implying that Ponzi scheme was going to pay out when my turn comes around
fucking gut that commie shit

Underrated.

lmao nothing you said was true. why would people with money vote for the party that increases taxes? also minorities are mostly democratic. are you claiming minorities are richer and more educated? god damn you are the dumbest mother fucker here

Social Security costs too much money.

This is a good thing.

>The child sex ring in the nonexistent basement of a pizza shop!

That's actually important though, and likely to be the biggest conspiracy of our time. MSM is desperate to cover it. It's likely very real and shouldn't be ignored by any means.

>102275797
>muh education is the only way to get wealthy!

kek
Fucking idiot, it kind of is now for many, many people.
Not everyone is fucking you, not everyone is given the same opportunities as you.

You are literal fucking idiots.
Do you have any idea about how this is going to fuck with stocks?

Mind what site youre on and what sub...forum...? that you're on, man.

tell that to the old people who have nothing to rely on besides social security

although, on the flip side, these days education is much more accessible, i.e. going to a fucking library maybe and renting textbooks and fucking educating yourself

>implying I give a fat fucking god damn about Social Security

it's a baby boomer program that they collectively squandered and relied on instead of saving for retirement

fuck all of it

Or maybe kick illegals out and end welfare, thereby freeing up a bunch of free, no-education-required jobs which will be much more preferable to starving

>1 post by this ID

Stay stupid, Sup Forums.

Sage.

Good that Social Security is dying out. Social Security goes against the natural order where the weak should parish and the strong should live.

Also fuck oldfags. They demand so much, yet give nothing in return. And no, it fucking doesn't matter what they did before. The only thing that matters is what they are doing now.

Should've put stuff into savings

Maybe you'll get exactly what you paid into it and nothing more now so the rest of the country can start breathing again

...how is this going to fuck with stock?

Good. Raising a good number of good kids is the original security.

Hopefully the younger generation will take note of their grandparents failures.

Because that's how democrats buy votes

Offer free shit to a majority and they become slaves to their own money.

The idea is that if you've paid in for your whole life, you deserve to at least try to get some of that money back, regardless of whether you need it or not.

That said, as much trouble as SS is going to be in if changes aren't made, I'd be for it. May not be right/fair, but the wealthy and responsible already get fucked over in so many other areas of the tax code, so they should be used to it.

Good, I could invest my money and get more use out of it than what I pay into social security.

>Mongolian rice planting image board

Do you know how many old people are invested in stock?

No, he means that because West Virginians are hicks and red, that totally is representative of the whole country

And democrats have more totally useful and difficult to get degrees. Haven't you seen the wonders a PhD in Intercultural Studies does for someone?

Does that mean my taxes will go down? I never planned to retire on social security anyway. And the government never planned for their to be the money in their for my generation to do so. Despite how much I'm paying into it. I'd be happy to see it gone.

>implying this scam will remain solvent by the time today's payees are old enough to benefit from it

Pay out to them now in a lump sum, take the temporary L and then create a bond system in order to pay off the unfunded liabilities

Then the old have that money to invest (probably more than they would with monthly payments), the bonds act as a functionable way to save for retirement IF everyone bitches for daddy Gov to save for them and the bond system will begin paying down the debt and then on our national debt after like 2 or 3 generations

Don't be so quick to think that the only solutions are either stagnation or ruin

Yes, it does and you can check about how much is removed from your paycheck here
fool.com/knowledge-center/how-much-social-security-tax-gets-taken-out-of-my.aspx

moneychimp.com/features/fica.htm
Or use this calculator instead

Tchh! He's an engineer, He's making (((35)))/hour, There's ALOT of crime money that passes through construction in canada, Especially Quebec.

my parents were smart enough to build a successful business, they will retire in luxury, unlike you and yours

Has anyone said anything about cutting SS contributions?

OP's pic just shows benefits being cut. I doubt anyone is going to touch contributions.

Good. Fuck baby boomers.

>Do you have any idea about how this is going to fuck with stocks?
Fuck the stocks. Social security will crash them eventually anyway.
Might as well get it over with while the boomers are still around to get their just desserts, and in time for us to maybe still be alive afterwards.

Nothing is going to happen with this but Rep. Johnson is going to lose their seat next election. No one is stopping social security. Unfortunate as that might be.

While I tend to agree, it has been handled in the worst way possible. People usually don't like being robbed of 6%/8k a year with nothing to show for it when it was sold to them as a retirement plan.

Congress has also been robbing it blind so it had no chance period.

I sorta agree with this sentiment. However, they were responsible for electing Trump. A loss of votes among that group can be . . . disastrous.

SSA/SSI needs to go. Rather it be right this minute or later. It needs to go.
Too many useless old people and welfare scum on it.
Just cut the cord and let everyone die.
Anyone collecting social security is too old to be alive anyway they are just a burdon and a waste of life.
If you can't work you should just die.
Also the government or state should just claim all the elderlys properties and homes they don't need it and their kids don't deserve it.
Just take it all away and let men become men again and stop sucking off the tit of their elders.
Actually. They should just claim all inheritance to begin with, families shouldn't be legally allowed to keep their fat fucking kids wealthy it should all go to the state.

Social security is a ponzi scheme and needs to be phased out of existence.

They've been planning this for a while.

businessinsider.com/dimon-us-has-serious-issues-2016-4

mm hmm this right here.
END SOCIAL SECURITY

This is why we need a strong liberal leader

Makes me love the GOp

Not if we can get everything done before the midterm elections.

It's far easier to kill something than to rebuild it.

Why are so many Americans not able to self fund retirement. Seriously can you not think that far ahead and plan?

You're young, obviously.

I'm sure that opinion of yours will change once you reach your 50's.

Hope you don't plan on having kids.

In regards to

smart people don't usually have kids until they can afford them, boomer fuck

It's WAAAAAAYYYYYYY fucking different in Australia dude

America is DESIGNED to destroy Americans