Flashmob robbery in Connecticut

How do you even explain this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=YzQ0QxDThR0

Well, that's what happens when you raise a generation of pussies and then reduce the police budget

Nutmegger here..where is this?

they were very hungry and in need of delicious foods obviously

daily reminder to always return your farm equipment when you're done with it

>Some were even turned in by their parents
>Parents
>PA
>RENTS
>S

without even watching the video I can almost guarantee you this happened in Bridgeport, there was a case of like 13 people being shot at once at a party just a few months ago

why the fuck doesn't the cashier have a gun???

>How do you even explain this shit?
N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

>13 people being shot at once
reassuring

GIBS ME RESPIRATIONS!!!!!

this is the sort of racism posting that gives this web establishment a bad name

Hartford, a shell station on Capital and Broad St

Niggers give niggers a bad name tbqh.

>web establishment
what

Black strategy to avoid prosecution. They've been doing it for years now and the national media refuses to report that it exists.

You can't shoot someone over a misdemeanor, even in the good states. Usually there is a certain value, such as $500, at which point you can kill the shit out of them.

What makes you think Sup Forums has a bad name?

dont make the black kids angry

DEY DINDU NUFFINS YA HERD! DEY WAS JUSS FEEDIN DEY FAMILY NAHM SAYIN

>tfw isolated in woods on Connecticuts little ding-a-ling

Can you at least try to physically stop them and go on a shooting spree after they gang up on you?

The attendant should shoot them all with an AR-15. That's what semi-auto is for.

Those poor persecuted black youth are just trying to feed their family and kids. Totally understandable, as I, a cis straight privileged white male, would have done the same thing in their shoes.

people went into a store, and took stuff without paying. is it that fucking hard to understand?

underrated
Yeah, this isn't new, they've been doing it for a long time. It's like a 'they can't catch us all' defiant pokemon sort of idea.

Because it is shit ass (((connecticut))) where we ban fireamrs by fucking name here. Nuke us please. Mass and jersey too.

>mob of nignogs storms your shop
>THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!!
>panic/flight mode, self defense
Also I'm pretty sure the cummulatice damages are far more than $500.

because It is a bad name in the more outside world
web utility?
maybe you are a nigger

>ban firearms by fucking name
what

Bump

>web utility?
no.

Only niggers would be able to organize that many people to loot an entire fucking store.

it's how they jump the wall in spain.

...or how they swarm a ship in the mediterrean sea...

Easy. Niggers.

Jesus its like world war z

guys i'm afraid, does this mean niggers are evolving? they are getting smarter and more strategic

When did blacks move to Connecticut?

Bridgeport and especially new haven have gone to hell. Fairhaven looks like fucking hiroshima. Please nuke us.

Wtf isnt Connecticut one of the whitest states?

>if we go there in numbers they won't be able to identify us
Retards thought they wouldn't get arrested

>teens
>yoof
>dindu nuffin

What really does it for me is just how happy they all look, like this was christmas coming early. They don't feel bad at all about committing crimes.

This is quite common. A store I worked at when I was young banned an entire school because of "steaming". The school was 100% black.

The blacks aren't doing this because they're hateful or wish bad things on the owner, they're just legit fucking stupid and it never crosses their minds. They do this constantly to eachother.

"""teens"""
I just want to point out that white people never do this. They have never done it in all of history and never will do it. This is unique to black people only. Evil.

>people

shotgun with rubber shot should have done the trick and few pump and the pavement apes would scatter.

>BLACK people went into a store, and took stuff without paying. is it that fucking hard to understand?

Fixed.