What's Sup Forums's view on nudism?

What's Sup Forums's view on nudism?

Frankly, wearing clothes at home is abhorrent to me, and my wife is more-or-less okay with walking around the house naked. Any disadvantages Sup Forums can mention to being in the buff? Degenerate? Patrician?

Pic unrelated

this nigger enjoys nudism

well clearly niggers should remain covered

I'm talking about humans (white people)

It's degenerate. Also, unhygenic, spreading your poo everywhere like some sort of Indian.

>spreading poo
we own electronic japanese bidet toilets. our asses are sparkly clean at all times, and my wifes is ready for action at a moments notice. so hygiene isn't an issue.

I would prefer not see your bits in public... keep them inside your pants or your house. (or find a community thats ok with it)

I dont think its particularly redpilled or degenerate per say.

If you are doing it for purely sexual purposes then its degenerate.

But ancient greeks and romans weren't too concerned with nudity. Ive seen pictures of guys in the 3rd reich exercising naked together.

Not a big deal Tbh. The hysteria over the naked body which seems to be a big thing in the US is just as degenerate and as much of a problem as anything. With fear and shame over being naked it keeps the naked form as a highly fetishised object in a way. It means every time you see a bit of skin its shocking and in turn everyone who bares skin does so knowing its sexualised. Just like in the middle east where women have to cover up head to toe as if a man sees an ankle he cant help himself but rape

>purely sexual purposes
I preferred no-clothes well before I got married, and afterwards its not like I'm sporting a boner all day every day just being in the same room as a naked woman. If anything, nudism provides comfort and eye candy while tuning down the 'nude = sex' canard that US folks seem to believe.

Enjoy your meme sheets.

Uncomfortable, I don't like my dick swinging around and I get cold easily.

I wear women's clothing at home, is that more or less degenerate

What if Guests come over

nudity is abhorrant

We put on clothes. If someone comes over unexpectedly, we just throw on a robe.

Leaf, its only scary because you keep your house at -10F

Wearing womens clothes is unironically more degenerate

so are most of canada's posts

We're also not trying for converts or anything. When we have friends over for Jacuzzi, we use bathing suits. Every other time it's naked only, which is vastly superior.

Naked is a huge convenience. It's also natural: when you're born, you're not wearing any clothes -- when you die, you're not wearing any clothes.

More.. definitely more...

Got something on your mind. Forget wombs. Forget alcohol. Fuck even forget weed. Nothing like the slight hypnosis of dickswing. Like a pendulum through the ages. Don't forget nude beaches

I can't stand to not wear pants. I don't let my wife or daughters wear clothes unless they have to go somewhere.

>when you die, you're not wearing any clothes.
Then why have my relatives always been wearing suits at their funerals as they lay in the casket?

you can't "sparkly clean" away all fecal bacteria. you're spreading it all over surfaces.

then touching those surfaces, then eating, or rubbing your eys...

utterly loathsome

your couches will smell ass. degenerate.

How did we ever get 6000 years into history without clothes? Thanks Eve

Good. Clothing your females is against Ferrengi custom.

If you grind your rosebud against an eating surface, then you probably should clean that area afterward. However, if you sat in a doctor's office, or in a movie theater chair, full of germs and other people's stale farts, and then sat on that same eating surface, you probably should clean that area afterward, too.

It's no different than wearing clothes. Also, your asshole is typically not in contact with whatever you're sitting on. Your buttcheeks get in the way.

Leather sofa and chairs.

Wipes clean.

cocks of Sup Forums thread?

What you do in your home is your own business. Like I'd give a shit if you walk around your house naked. What a stupid fucking thread

But would you be as clothless as is he? It's slightly political. Nudism in general is more political. The house thing is tripping up people. Yesterday's gym showers thread was better. There's also thing like the rippers to consider here

>my wifes is ready for action at a moments notice.
>sodomites
Enjoy your "wife"'s anus collapsing and her having to use adult diapers for the rest of her life, you disgusting fucking animals.
Pro tip: you annulled your marriage in the eyes of God when you shoved a cock in a designated shitting sphincter, and the woman you live with is simply your whore.

I'm okay with that. Beats having unexpected pregnancies.

Not the point though. Even if nothing was going up your ass (though obviously a stick currently is), something tells me you'd need to be fully clothed at all times to be comfortable. Let me guess: you wear a bathing costume in the shower so your filthy body isn't seen by god, right?

That's not true. Is he Christian? Do you get blowjobs? Oops you're a fucking sodomite. Married men can put their dicks where ever they want in their spouse so long as they don't cry out in pain. Maximum rabbi detected. Everybody forgets about surrogates too. No wonder we have sexbots and eggs made from skin cells