300,000 Muslims waiting to get into Austlia being taken by Obama

CODE RED
CODE RED
CODE RED
CODE RED
CODE RED

Guy on the radio was talking about an hour ago about Obama signing executive action to take in 300,000 Muslim refugees that were waiting to get into Australia. Obama classifying it as top secret for public. They were talking about doing FOIA that will come back Monday. Anyone have any more info

CODE RED
CODE RED
CODE RED
CODE RED

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/11/12/australia-sends-refugees-united-states/
wsbradio.com/s/av/podcasts/
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
nbcnews.com/news/world/fake-news-how-partying-macedonian-teen-earns-thousands-publishing-lies-n692451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't fear diversity u racist hoover bagless cunt

Enjoy your boat people cuck

We said we were full

hahahahahahahhahahahahah

Source?

IDK I can't find anything on google, but it was 920 AM radio (Georgia) at approx 9:15 PM

yeah because no one will notice and its impossible to prove something like that with a video or legitimate source

>Obama classifying it as top secret for public

you guys are so fucked

Shh. Just go with it baby

Good

It's not the first time that Obama is caught importing in secret the high risk refugees that Australia refuses. He's already been doing that. Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

Hahahahahaha just banter

Guy on the radio, didn't you read the op?

literally prove it

AHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

STUPID BURGERS

Might have been 750 AM WSB. I'm still looking.

If he actually pulls something like that i would 100% be behind rounding up all muslims in the U.S.

Thanks guys, glad you understand that we're completely full.

Plus, at 54% white, this is only strengthening your diversity!

CODE DONKEYBONER

Why waste millions of dollars engineering false flag operations when you can just import terrorists and sit back on your thumbs.

Don't worry.

Trump will kick them the fuck out.

mashable.com/2016/11/12/australia-sends-refugees-united-states/

fuckin racist prick we ptu them thru a lot of shit we actually tortured some of them on those blodoy islands we got you take good care of em for us m8 thanks

Thanks mates

SHUT THE FUG UP AUSSIES HAVE GONE TO FAR THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!!!

The ultimate shitpost.

as a /k/ommando i cant wait to shoot moving targets, if its brown it goes down GET SUM!

definitely wasn't 920 AM, found that one on jewtube.

750 AM one is not on their website yet I don't think
wsbradio.com/s/av/podcasts/

Expect a happening soon. The pizzagate fake news caused a stir and they need something big to stop the publics attention. Could be something big. Freind of FBIanon here.

Just a reminder being anti-immigration or wanting slow careful immigration is not necessarily racism.
It can be for economic reasons alone.

>300,000

Fake news.

THANK YOU OBAMA

>muslim
>race

pick one nigger

USA YES

don't you cunts have some place called dingo island where you can just drop off all of these sandniggers?

Assuming not LARPing. How's moral? How goes the battle? How's the future look?

Shut it leaf. Fear the day of the rake.

we did but it got shut down so now we just sendin em to america desu

God damn it Obongo.
Fucking mudslimes will rummage our country and act like lazy fucks eating our food and fucking our women. I will NOT accept this!

Back to their hell hole pf a country where they belong. We're full.

>loses the election, senate, and house
>gets assmad and floods America with violent rapist muslims
Man the US really know how to pick their presidents.

> Freind of FBIanon here.
No

But now's a good time to monitor this radio frequency for US maritime army.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

>Europe taking in over a million undocumented refugees, with the EU forcing said refugees into countries that don't want them
>Obama using his executive powers to import 300000 refugees

>Trudeau selecting carefully vetted refugees, which is modestly higher than what we were already taking in
>it appeases the SJWs while keeping Canada safe

Canada status: uncucked

We're going to turn you into a giant airport for this.

We were told we couldn't have them on our torture island so we decided you niggers would take care of them

It was very progressive to elect islamist halfbreed.

Was getting cucked part of your plan?

Enjoy them won't you mate. You earned them.

>tfw Americans are more tolerant of Islam than Christianity

wheredidwegowrong.tiff

I'd like to ask you that question.

I think California is in need of diversity

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

REMOVE KEBAB

>trudeau
>talking shit

> taking boat people that don't even have the excuse of war in the country
Bigger cuck than Trudeau desu

>Top secret
>A fucking normie announces it on a normie radio station
>Sup Forums eats it up like candy

I'm so fucking done with this board

This will come back to you in one way or another. No white country ever wins.

c u c k e d

u

c

k

e

d

Holy shit! This must be REAL! OP heard some guy on the radio - fucking confirmed!!!!!!!!!!

You guys will believe anything, won't you? There's got to be an easy way to make money off you fucktards, i definitely need to look into it.

It doesn't seem to be much of a secret anymore, Ive heard of this a few dsys before

Got it - going to set up a blog and post this info with google adsense running. Thanks guys!

nbcnews.com/news/world/fake-news-how-partying-macedonian-teen-earns-thousands-publishing-lies-n692451

I heard last week it was supposed to be 2,000. Which is still 2,000 too many. Let San Francisco have them. Would fit in nicely and could drive and vote immediately.

Its true, OPs numbers are just wildly wrong.

We haven't received that number of refugees in the last 20 years

>executive action

I hope they're fast swimmers.

Sooooo the uk?

>no link source
>guy on radio
>source

Fake and gay

Go ahead and count the people you think fall into that category. The autism thing was supposed to be a meme.

>Pedophilia
Ironic how they let pedos into our country while trying to stop pedophiles. Might as well bring them in just to lock them up as soon as they set foot on our soil.

see

Maybe the navy can torpedo the boats.

I have no problem with this, I just hope the USA is paying for their transfer and delousing.

I suppose we will find out Monday.

Oh how petty, now Prez Trump will have to drop a few mil to clear out a few parasites.

Fellow strayans, how do we recategorise Western Sydney as a refugee camp and give all the occupants refugee status and a free trip to the US?

at least we got our guns....r-rright guys?

It's not 300K it's a few thousand rejected by us because if you come by boat it's fuck off we're full. They've been lying around setting fire to themselves in detention centres so they might need some extra love. We're swapping you for a few South American Christians escaping gang torture that you don't. It's like getting a redo on the office Kris Kringle or swapping shit chrissie presents with your semi retarded and trusting little brother. The stupid thing is we lose both ways: we are probably getting ms13 runaways and when word gets out that if you come by fishing boat to Australia you get the jackpot passport to America. They are going to flood us and trump won't take any more. We're going to have to start quietly sinking ships or something.

> in the United States of Autism freedom means being allowed to own a gun to protect yourself from other freedom loving gun owners??

I bet that they wont be settled in a major city where they can integrate into the melting pot. They will be brought to an all white town in the middle of Wyoming or something where they can fikki fikki

I like this idea. Maybe we should start locking the doors to stadiums the Western Sydney Wanderers play in then shipping the whole thing to America?

>tfw end of 2016 and still no cultural enrichment

heheheh ehehehehehe AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF WE'RE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

I like this much more than what they were saying on the radio. Thanks for the info user.

maybe minnisomalia

you didn't specify a freq faggot. that link doesn't have one built in

>America
>"Jackpot" passport

No mate, Australia is a much better place in everything apart from Mcdonald's per capita

Wow, Obama is suuuch a nice guy

aside from being filled with fucking australians, it does sound like a really nice place

what is he trying to do?

import an army?

(continued)

Leme guess, there's going to be some fast and furious style gunrunning that "Accidentally" drops a couple cargo containers of guns near the "Refugees", right?

Lol said the serial killer

That's because Poland paid its dues between 1795-1918. I expect you lot to resist the hordes, down to the last plunger.

Haahahahaha.

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

Thx m8s.

Splendid!

BIG

DESIGNATED DUMPING COUNTRY

Right wing talk radio is fake news

How long til cultural enrichment? Probably not, American women are too fat to be borderline rapeable.

Seriously though, Burgerland should take all refugees since they are the ones who stirred shit up in middle east.