Canadians on this board

canadians on this board are making me hate being canadian

i get it, we don't fuck around on the global scene, we have muh healthcare (which, by the way, has unreasonably slow response times, I had to wait 4 hours at some point IN THE HOSPITAL)

what canada doesn't have is positive growth, a resilient economy, and an actual government

wth has trudeau done except parade with gay people, swing by his old high school legalize animal sex. Also, fucking with pipelines, i.e. fucking with what might as well be Canada's only actual exportable resource.

where's the legal weed? where's the promised change to our political system that is not filling up the cabinet with the colours of the fucking rainbow?

to be fair, no one likes harper and mulcair is almost bern-level commie, green party is a meme and quebec sovereignty guy got 5 seats

Canada is choking on so many dicks.

yup. trump gotta annex us

Keep getting triggered Chin Li, we don't need to make Canada great because it already is.

Get used to it kiddo.

You think we dont know we have a meme PM who prefers to take photos with teens rather than attack on the job problem.
When I voted for Harper I knew we were going to lose but didnt lost hope hopefully we can choose Leich or Bernier to become our PM on the next election.

>Inb4 autistic anglos screaming that they'll never vote for a frog, I dont know if you cunts are autistic or just plain retarded but given the chance Id fucking make you stand in front of le bataillon d'assault

is it cold in canada?

Canadian checking in.

>Another self-loathing Canadian makes a thread

SORT YOURSELF OUT

(or just kys)

Damn you had to wait for 4 hours in the hospital? Sorry to hear you weren't dying harder to deserve more urgent care. Don't take free healthcare for granted. True about everything else though

fuck america

day racist

Cold as fuck, no one is welcome here.
get the fuck out of my country.

is that fidel castro?

not cold enough

what are your guys spooky creatures and folklore?

is it just the samsqanch

The natives have alot of legends but yeah the sasquatch is the main one, Ive also heard of a lake monster around vancouver island near far away from victoria, deep in the woods.

windego, sasquatch, aliums, ogopogo

All politicians are corru..

Yeah it sucks man,

We've taken our frustrations out as shitposting online.

Why is israel a transparent box?

HIS GAY ILLIGITMATE SON

Ain't that the ex-mayor of Mississauga?

Bro Maxime Bernier

>wth has trudeau done
enough to vote for a based Conservative next cycle

>where's the legal weed?
it's likely that the liberals and their corporate buddies will shortly stomp the free-market cannabis industry that's while illegal has flourished like an undisturbed weed

just snowed here, can confirm it's fucking cold

it's not a real country.

my favorite foods when I visit canada

>all dressed cheeps
>2 liter cider (rest of alcohol situation sucks)
>nandos
>st huberts
>cadberry egg mcflurries

oh boy it's another leaf thread

harper ran a shitty campaign, he could have won but he didn't even try.

How new are you?

Are you implying that gargoyle Hazel McCallion wasn't corrupt?

Im from quebec an man politician are the worst people ever in canada every single one of them wont ever do shit

Canada has a great healthcare system m8. If you were waiting for 4 hours it's likely because you went to the ER with something stupid like a twisted ankle or runny nose. In my opinion people like that should be fined, but instead they just get kept at the back of the line while people with real emergencies get treated.

Here's my two cents on it all, this whole day of the rake deal? That's either the day that America annexes Canada, or you guys have a revolutionary uncucking.

Sorry OP, but until then you'll be ridiculed.

my "free" healthcare comes from half my salary taken away from the government before I even see it

Construction corruption that is all.

-7 degrees C

-6 where I am right now. Southern Ontario. That's further south than Maine, New England and Wisconsin.

Check em.

Correction though, not further south than about half of New England.

The fags on Sup Forums whining about "muh tax dollars" have likely never really paid tax. Low income workers get their income tax back once a year in a lump sum, along with quarterly rebates to pay back some of your sales tax.

Even NEETS get tax rebates for fucks sake.

Taxes are really not that high in this country,we pay about the same or even less than Americans, and we actually have universal healthcare.

The CBC has to be fucked with. It's the propaganda arm of these cocksuckers.
What ever happened to the beige power video attacks? We have them in a snare; they have other cringe and rage inducing material.

Our nihilistic way of watching OUR Country die in the hands of the left is pathetic.

>we have muh healthcare (which, by the way, has unreasonably slow response times, I had to wait 4 hours at some point IN THE HOSPITAL)

You'll routinely wait that long in hospitals in the US or longer depending on how busy they are. And get charged several thousand dollars if you're not insured. You have no clue what you're complaining about.

get out of our thread fucking fat nigger.

>4 hours
>long wait
I've had to wait over 16 hours and then get an xray which took 3 weeks

Remember when Trudeau SOLD OFF ALL OF OUR GOLD RESERVE

I DO

As someone who's lived in 2 other countries, I can definitely say that Canada is pretty much the best place to live. There's problems and things to fix, but if we just stay focused and work at them then we'll continue enjoying one of the highest standards of living

And don't let the pol shitposters make you feel bad about being a leaf, they're just jealous

Make me.

Justin go to bed holy shit

How does below zero feel?

Fuck your guys! Fuck your guys so hard

>spooky creatures
Jews and the mud people.

rub ice cubes on your balls, no imagine it's 5 times colder.

Right now it's -25 outside my house

Cold, buddy.

>-25C
That sounds comfy compared to 32C, in December, while it's raining.

You forgot to show canada licking the US's ass for leftovers.

meh you get used to it after a couple of years
you should also be pretty equipped with winter gear

It's the Canadian way to have more layers than Shrek.

It's fine as long as you double layer, I remember when I was young I had to clean this giant exhaust pipe at a mill in -40, your vision would go blurry because your eyeballs would freeze and your hands would get stuck to the sides of the the tunnel, we had to use coffee to pour on our hands just so we wouldn't get stuck.

You can stay warm just run from building to building or huddle up against mac truck radiators.

>where's the legal weed?
You should know this much about junior, he is an actor first and foremost and the powers that be can really exploit those talents. He was only installed to run up a huge national debt to private global bankers based in Switzerland in time for the next global economic crash so we can invite the BIS, IMF and World Bank in to take over the country from there on out.

Muh weed was a simple ploy to garner idiot voters and install a fascist arm of the government to monitor dope smokers, build a list of troublemakers. If you think about it, people don't really need a governments help or permission to smoke a plant, when they ask for that there are far larger problems looming, ditto for the states, it's a trap.