What is Sup Forums's final opinion on Asian women? Are Happa children okay? Is it still bad...

What is Sup Forums's final opinion on Asian women? Are Happa children okay? Is it still bad? Asians have similar intellect to whites...

Oh yay, the hourly thread....

Short answer: Quit looking for validation from Sup Forums of your shitty yellow-fever because you are too pathetic for a white woman.

Hapa grills a cute

I have an Asian wife and a mixed kid.

My opinion on race mixing is that it's ok if it happens organically, which would be rare. It's not ok if the media forces it.

mixing is always bad

t. mixed kid

chinks are only present because china is literally trying to buy america and corea is jewish

Is she a girl? Do you kiss your cute hapa daughter on the lips?
>spelling Corea with a c
Are you Corean?

I've hadone 3+ month relationships with 8 white women and now I have an Asian gf and it is awesome. Way better. No complaining. Only to better myself. I do want to make a wasian baby.
Captcha asks for pics of sushi
Dat synchronicity

no i just like making fun of them. i have corean friends

> Korea
> Jewish

Try again pablo

I think half chink boys are somehow correlated with autism and self hatred but the girls seem fine because of both the white and chink X chromosome.

Maybe white X chromosomes are somehow "stronger" per se than the chink ones, while the chink X overpowers the white Y.

>Any biologists on here that can find a flaw in this logic, I am 1st year bio knowledgeable so take it easy.

Girls are just as fucked up as boys. Just they are sluts instead.

Lol, I'm Korean and the fuckin Korean club at my high school way back in the day tried to tell everybody at school about
>Corean cuz Japanese J COME BEFORE K REEEEEEEEEE

It was so fuckin embarrassing. Any Koreans living in the U.S. caring an ounce about
>Corea
or worse yet,
>DOKDO IS OWER LAND REEEEEEEEEE
should be fuckin gassed.

No it's a boy and yes I kiss him often, but not on the lips. It's mostly on the cheek

I always preferred 대조선인민국

>. Just they are sluts
Nuh uh
I like spelling it with a c because it's funny.
Why don't you put more babby in your wife so you can have a daughter?

ugh that's even worse. at least they didnt go down to the choson level shit back then.

it was so fuckin cringe, like NOBODY fuckin cared aside from all the autistic fobs who weren't integrating well.

>insects have similar intellect to whites
>m-muh IQ
back to the hive with you

>tfw acquired yellow fever after starting relationship with JP gf

I'd only dated white chicks until I met her. If for some reason we broke up (seem unlikely 8 years later) I most likely wouldn't go back to white chicks. Certainly not ausfalian, bong or burger ones in any event

White + East Asian = ultimate master human race

Why is there a yellow fever thread up every time I look at this board?

Because honorary user.

fuckin stupid if you ask me. there is nothing but gain for whites/asians to be allies in the U.S. against all the other undesirables. The legit asians who aren't vacuously liberalized don't give a fuck about PC, and even if they are it's pretty easy to redpill them because their parents are racist af. And, your average asian americans are functioning, contributing members of society.

Translation: put your dick in whatever the fuck you want