((memes)) aside, what does pol think of this guy?

((memes)) aside, what does pol think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rrxZRuL65wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extremely intelligent Ashkenazi with good insights.

should be deported tb.h

Literally だれ

He's a fucking white male!

He used to be Sup Forumss ideological father until Trumpfags hijacked the board. I'm still looking forward to the day in which this great voice of reason is rehabilitated in this board.

Fuck him...echochamber tier, as unfunny as steven crowder.
>seen him at college, you'd think he's a overdeveloped boy.

This.

love him, listen to his podcast daily on my way to school but Sup Forums hates him because he's jewish and doesn't suck trump's dick

he has a segment called good trump/bad trump where he dare criticize the GodEmperor™ when he does something wrong

He's a kike. Thus he's anti-White.

kinda weird, really hates Trump. doesn't understand Trump. I honestly don't think he's just that smart, should've stayed w/ Breitbart. His loss now.

youtu.be/rrxZRuL65wQ

????

He's got a decent handle on conservative principles. Spends too much time sperging out over how shit gets done because he thinks people give a fuck about those principles. Even at a time with a historically large Republican representation in the country he still wants to find a way to cuck.

>i like corruption

ftfy

>m-muh 4d chess god emperor

He's our Goy

He's a treacherous Israel-firster kike.

He uses his little black yamaka and Jewish heritage as a shield from criticism.

Kikes don't belong in White countries no matter how "conservative" they claim they are.

He claims that he's 5'9, but there's no fucking way. I'm 5'7, I know another manlet when I see one.

yes fellow centipede us alt-righters will sure show those evil jews HAIL TRUMP! HAIL OUR PEOPLE!

I get it, you don't give a fuck about the survival of the White race. You think there's nothing wrong with being a Jew. Hell, you probably even think the Holocaust happened.

Oh and Trump is a Zionist too. He's not pro-White. He's just less anti-White than the alternatives.

I disagree with him a lot but I'd never want to debate him

He says some fantastic things but that's just his way of getting people to eat his turd of horrible ideas and Jewish tricks on the side, he's an Israel-firster and an extremely effective shill.

The moment I lost ALL respect for him was when he took Michelle Fields' side in the fake assault allegation and refused to admit he was wrong even after video footage revealed she was a fucking liar. He continued to repeat the same lie over and over as if the video evidence didn't exist. The guy is a walking breathing happy merchant meme.

Only good posts, but at least it's a start. And while he shills pretty hard for Israel, I find it funny that you the_donald redditors shill Breitbart nonstop considering Andrew was quite possible the biggest Zionist kike in the 21st century.

Literally if you just abolished welfare and let the free market work, white people would dominate because we would out compete everyone

If white people are actually superior, then why are you so afraid of the free market?

intellectual babby. spouts ideology whilst remaining ignorant of history

Sup Forums's ideological father was unironically Hitler.
Goddamn it is Reddit.

rip andrew breitbart

literally in my top 5 idols

Says some good things but has shown that at his core he is a cucked faggot that doesn't want to rock the boat.

Fucked himself after the anti trump propaganda

he's a smart guy and i agree with some of his ideology.

is he "one of the good ones" Sup Forums?

>Literally if you just abolished welfare and let the free market work, white people would dominate because we would out compete everyone
Thus proving conservatives don't care about the survival of the White race, they only care about their money.
Conservative policies will do nothing to save the White race from the genocide it faces.

>If white people are actually superior, then why are you so afraid of the free market?
If White people aren't superior, why are all the muds flooding into our countries? (Note that the only reason they're allowed to flood in is because of the Jews)

>is he "one of the good ones" Sup Forums?
There are no good Jews.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about.

I think whites are superior that's why I'm not scared of the free market. We'll easily out compete the other races and dominate.

I don't really like neo-cons and never trumpers. They're kinda cucked.

shapiro isnt a neo-con

he's libertarian/conservative

He's a zionist neocon partisan hack

You can't call yourself a conservative if you're not willing to conserve the founding stock that built this country.

>I think whites are superior that's why I'm not scared of the free market
Your free market is what allows massive non-White immigration into White countries.
The bankers want it for the debt the immigrants incur
The Republicans want it for the cheap labor.
The Democrats want it for the votes.
Your free market also allows labor to be shipped into other countries and corporations like wal-mart, google, facebook, and Twitter to do whatever the fuck they want because they pay off the politicians.

>We'll easily out compete the other races and dominate.
And how can Whites out compete the other races when the White race ceases to exist?

thats cute

if there was no welfare then it literally wouldn't be a problem that they immigrate here

I think he's an intellectual whom I disagree with on several key issues, but whose point of view I highly respect.
He is obviously earnest and consistent in what he says, and comes from a place of principle. Contrast this with Milo Yiannopolous, who is truly just a contrarian provocateur and ultimately intellectually sterile.

Yeah, he's a shameless shill for Israel, what do you expect? He's a fucking kike. He is much more of a neocon, globalist, interventionist "establishment" conservative, whereas I embrace Trump's protectionist, "America-first" populism. Despite our disagreements, I would never outright reject Shapiro's point of view on any issue. He's not like an SJW whose entire worldview is invalid to its core.

On a less serious note, seeing him humiliate liberals in arguments is entertaining as fuck.

also
>m-muh jobs
>m-muh trade deficit
>m-muh production

you literally have no understanding of economics

protectionism bankrupts nations

A neocohen chickenhawk.

Muh ancestors build this country, I deserve special privilege!

He's actually a very good speaker and is very red pilled. He gets a lot of shit because he doesn't follow the retards on the right off a cliff but whatever.

His double posting of daily wire shit is annoying, and the whole Israel lobby is bullshit. He has that Milo snark without the fagginess. It's a shame he went full boner for Cruz. Also, he harps on free markets and free market principles as if they exist anywhere outside of a vacuum, and Somalia.

> if there was no welfare then it literally wouldn't be a problem that they immigrate here

If there was no welfare AND they had no vote in government. Otherwise they can simple vote for welfare.

>if there was no welfare then it literally wouldn't be a problem that they immigrate here
And in that case you still want massive non-White immigration into White countries. Just as long as it's done "legally" and "fairly".

You actually think that multiculturalism and diversity are good thing. You just think the Democrats are fucking it up.

If ten million Arabs appeared on the border and all promised to be productive workers and assimilate, you'd welcome them in.

>you literally have no understanding of economics
You don't give a damn about the survival of the White race. You're a materialist who only cares about what shekels his Jewish masters allow him to collect.

A cuck who made a damn fool of himself by trying to White-Knight for Michelle Fields and destroyed any credibility he had by NeverTrumping.

All I see is zero debt.

He's the best young intellectual the Right has to combat (((them))).

He'll never name the jew.

He's done some good work, but (like most Jews) he's quick to turn on you.

wasn't he being sued by the clock boy? what ever happened with that?

i dont think our constitution is perfect and that it could be reworked to prevent welfare from ever occurring

THIS

>MUH SHOULDER TOUCH
He double downed on some white knight bullshit and deserves to lie in the bed he made for himself.

He is a fucking Jew.

Hes an extraordinary intellectual but an imperfect man.

His foreign policy is dangerous as hell though and recently he seems to think that multi-national trade deals count as "Free Markets". He has cracks but overall is a sturdy ship.

He's not a fag like Milo, a pseudo intellectual like the fags at FashTheNation, or an Idiot like Gavin. Overall he's a 7/10 political analyst.

>I'm okay accomplishing nothing as long as I've followed all the rules.

Thank goodness Trump isn't a conservative.

annoying manlet with basic bitch conservative talking points.

Steven Pinker is a Jew and he calls (((them))) out for pushing (((their))) Marxist bullshit in his book "The Blank Slate".

Of course they don't believe in retarded stormfag theories, they just acknowledge the fact that wealthy Jews push Marxism in (((their))) sphere of influence.

Bobby Fisher is also a Jew, by the way.

god tier debate skills
except the jewish part
the religion thing really pisses me off about it. im not for gays or gay rights but he refers to them as sinners...like what
but otherwise, in terms of logic and intelligence, no one on the left can take him on