Mods here are complete cucks. This board is censored hard. You can never ban me, I have dhcp. Morons

Mods here are complete cucks. This board is censored hard. You can never ban me, I have dhcp. Morons.

Censorship in society is a terrible thing, as displayed by the Soviet union and the European union. I bet the mods are Europeans.

Let's have a discussion on censorship in societies both big and small.

>dhcp

They could ban your entire ASN just as easily (Autonomous System Number; it's like a meta-IP used for routing).

I think that censorship in society is the worst thing possible. It stifles intellectual development and prevents ideas from being put through a peer review process. In my opinion, the only people who are interested in censoring others are retarded babies who can't handle their scummy position in society. People who want to force their will on others for no tangible benefit have always been what holds humanity back. Truly, those people are dunces through and through.

This board isn't censored

Do you just talk for no reason? That's not what an asn is.

It is. People are constantly complaining about it. You might not notice it because it usually gets censored. Few years ago there was a huge uproar here because the mods views on censorship and some of the views here got leaked.

Yes, it is. I get banned a bunch for stuff that isn't against the rules.

[This post has been censored for anti-censorship propaganda]

Me too. A few times now. It's not even stuff that pol would disagree with. I just evade that shit.

Isn't dhcp just an internal lan ip to communicate between your computers by having a lan adress,and has nothing to do with your internet ip which what the world sees?

In fact, the post I got banned for generated a neat little discussion and it was specifically about utopian society.

Yeah but you can get the isp to do it for your public address too. It's all the same, computers and shit.
I'm probably going to get banned on this ip too for posting about computers.

What if i want to vote for a computer? Fuckwits.

lmao cuck, apparently you haven't shitposted hard enough yet to get either your provider or your whole country IP range banned. Step up your game.

that would be dynamic ip. Dhcp gives internal addresses between computers from a number range allowing them to communicate with each other,and has nothing to do with le internet

At least my country wasn't banned irl.

Yeah it's short for dynamic host configuration protocol and the host is my port.

Do vpn services work well for evasion?

No. It would have to be a very new vpn.

I fucked this 8/10 nip bitch when I was an English teacher in Japan. Asian males BTFO, gooks love BWC.

I am not gooks. They are into big government like all non-whites and their pussies are sideways.

Big government is bad because there will always be some loser censoring people for being better than them and their gay little informants. Just like the Soviet union. But we can rest assured that the communists and social engineers will never prevail as their line of thought simply doesn't take the modern world into consideration.

>You can never ban me, I have dhcp.

Don't you know the cyber police can backtrace you? The consequences will never be the same.

(This post was banned for being fake news.)

He dun goofed.

I've never been banned, even for posting podesta emails when that got big

I don't get why everyone claims they're being censored

Because they get banned for posting within the rules.

Sometimes I'll come here and post the dumbest most off topic bait while quoting cock pics off /soc/ and nothing happens. But sometimes I'll post something that I think is really good, and the discussion is great and on topic. Next thing banned.