Leftspaces BTFO

Because of the biggest archive of left-wing DIY spaces shut down yesterday.

dodiy.org

Apparently we stumbled upon the leftist breeding grounds...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZTEOt
archive.is/HyXtY
docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
youtu.be/D_b9psjI1x0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
youtu.be/frvEnPKLU2I
youtube.com/watch?v=nvDX-ypj6JE
denverpost.com/2016/12/08/fire-safety-eviction-art-colony-denver-brighton-blvd/
youtu.be/fUdHUDmTZkk
youtube.com/watch?v=HEOkHuGsFuk
youtube.com/watch?v=nvDX-ypj6JE&t=16m23s
google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bell-foundry-conditions-20161207-story,amp.html?client=safari
sylvanannex.com/
google.com/maps/place/427 4th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118/@37.780484,-122.4645351,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8085873921b1ce4b:0x697f3d3644e700cb!8m2!3d37.780484!4d-122.4623464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of the homepage:
archive.is/ZTEOt
Archice of the California page:
archive.is/HyXtY

Wayback machine and other archives probably have more, so grab them while you can.

FYI the "DIY spaces" are breeding grounds for radicals, queers, and SJWs. They're "DIY" because most of them are squatters who don't believe in safety regulations or fire hazards, and after the big fire in Oakland, cities across the country are shutting these cesspits down.

>that pic
JUST

They are the home and breeding ground of antifa too. Here's another Cali ones facebook page. Full of antifa and anti-Trump protest organisating.

One of these fags out together a "safety improvement list" for DIY spaces that actually serves as a handy checklist for health & safety violations. A simple walkthrough of one of these locations armed with knowledge of violations, and you may have enough material to SHUT IT DOWN.

docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/

I'll bump because I was in the original thread and thought it was brilliant.

>disability
>intoxicated people
Can you get disability pay for that?

I'm not sure I get it.

So there are "spaces" (illegal living areas) listed on this DIY site?

Why are they listing them there?

Because dude sharing is caring lmao

I found a fucking GOLDMINE of this shit here in Baltimore. I have it saved in archive.is just in case anyone shuts this list down.

stationnorth.org/places/art-music/

BTW the Bell Foundry just got BTFO and closed down 4 days ago - FILING COMPLAINTS ACTUALLY WORKS!

Here's video of the incident (with a butthurt tranny to boot): youtu.be/D_b9psjI1x0

Nice

The DIY "community" is basically a breeding ground for radical/queer/SJW types. They all live together in filth like animals because "safety is too bourgeois" (I'm not kidding).

Black Lives Matter recruits protestors directly from these collectives, for example. They're basically leftypol subreddits IRL but with a ton of drugs, degeneracy, and cancerous politics.

This also exists in the UK

they are sperging out on the 4plebs archive.
it's getting shared all over facebook, lots of literal shaking
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

This is an example of the kind of shit that goes on in DIY spaces.

youtu.be/frvEnPKLU2I

SHUT DOWN /diy/

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
Jesus...

Help me understand what this is.

Is this some sort of guide to building non-compliant living space in odd places?

They're scared because it only takes one solid complaint to bring the cops and marshals down on them like a ton of bricks.

Flushing out these leftspaces sounds like a fun pre-inauguration project for Sup Forums. Even if we don't actually do anything, we can easily create the appearance that we are, which will put a dent in these sordid pits of depravity.

that is fucking terrible.

Black women are sexy!

damn boy, Sup Forums gets shit done

WHO SHUTS SHIT DOWN?

No, they are leftist cockroach breeding grounds. They're called "DIY" because they're usually squatters or live in filth, so instead of calling them "condemned warehouses" they can say "reclaimed DIY art spaces".

They don't actually do the D in DIY.

>one white head banger at an impromptu rap performance

Oh so they don't frame rooms or run electric or plumb, it's just a basic guide on how to be a hobo in a warehouse while congratulating yourself?

What does DIY stand for? I know it's not do-it-yourself cause that involves using an hammer without a sickle and diabetes

Yes

One got shut down in Denver last night.

In the past week, three DIY venues have been shut down (Baltimore, Denver, Nashville).

We could take credit for filing those reports, and then ACTUALLY report these shitholes.

Worst case: these faggots panic and eat each other for a while
Best case: we literally save lives and flush out Marxism at the same time

Terrible. Thanks for the picture though.

>Sup Forums becomes the jew

Well, the warehouse that burned down in Oakland had an artificial second floor build, and the only stairwell to get up or down was made of wooden pallets.

It's a little more extreme than just basic squatters. They build fucking shantytowns.

I think its still DIY. These cucks think building a wobbly tinderbox in a warehouse that isn't theirs is a wholesome skill.

Came here to post this. Rhinoceropolis or something.

Implying these niggers aren't scum of the earth and don't deserve it

Sometimes they make illegal improvements, but it's shit like exposed live wires and huge flammable paint canvasses right next to their fucking bong. I'm talking code violations that wouldn't even fly in Russia.

You have to understand that these people tend to be strung out on serious drugs for long periods of time, and when they're sober, they do unproductive shit like making queer-positive slam poetry.

It's their own fault for putting themselves into this ridiculously vulnerable position.

This (degenerate left circa 2016): youtu.be/frvEnPKLU2I

reminds me of this (degenerate left circa 1970): youtube.com/watch?v=nvDX-ypj6JE

Why tho? I thought we wanted them to OD on drugs and be burned alive.

>and the only stairwell to get up or down was made of wooden pallets

Wow. Did the person in charge of that die? Hope so.

How did this happen in "regulation is good; more government is better" SF?

Yes I'm getting that idea from some of these pictures and posts. Why would you live like that?

>if you're a cop fuck off

why do people on internet do this? as in I'm probably not going to fuck off even if you tell me, it isn't real life?

lmao my stoned ass forgot the link

denverpost.com/2016/12/08/fire-safety-eviction-art-colony-denver-brighton-blvd/

Why don't these retards just buy their own land or RVs? Seems like it's something they already would try.

They have an higher chance to OD if no one is around to make sure they don't OD. Better to make them scatter than build up a treehouse

Someone died.

I don't have a link but I recall a story from one of the "artists" who lived there escaping the fire with his camera and macbook. On his way out of the building, he saw his "heavyset" (read: lardass) friend had actually caused the staircase to collapse as he tried to climb down it, and the fall had broken his ankle. Rather than drop his Mac and camera to save his friend, the artist left him to die.

So ya. Those pallet stairs got at least one person killed.

>printing and distributing a zine

Allah, is this just another retro fag? Big magazines and papers are barely alive or have gone digital.

Here's a quick link to the "Safer Spaces" checklist that you can reverse engineer to use to search for safety code violations.

http://
bit.
ly/SaferDIY

They spent all their money on like, art and self expression man. That and drugs.

oh i get it now. they read somewhere that the sex pistols used to have "secret" concerts at "secret" locations and want to do the same

>not knowing it wall all a marketing tactic to create an aura of mystery around the band by malcom mclaren (also to keep people from realizing how bad they actually were).

I'm surprised they don't steal their supplies.

fuck all those hobo camps up along the Platte toward Sand Creek. fucking hipster hobos bathing in the river.

They're scared. Good.

Here's a tour of the Bell Foundry from 2013. It's pretty clear why this place was shut down.

youtu.be/fUdHUDmTZkk

it used to list a bunch of them.
As the note says the owner of the site deleted fucking everything once the first Sup Forums thread was found.

>There are 4 of these leftist deathtraps in my town

Not on my fucking watch. I've got an easily concealable handgun, a vehicle, a phone, and absolutely nothing better to do.

How should I go about shutting these places down? I feel like I would need to actually see them to know if they really are breaking fire code. Do I dare dive into the belly of the pink haired beast?

These comments are fucking hilarious. The fact that they're all on the archive where no one will even read them just makes it funnier.

You probably don't have to actually go there.

wtf

I will not let this thread die :^)

Just call the authorities, give them the address, and tell them you suspect some dangerous shit / code violations are happening. As always, use a burner phone if possible

>without consent

THEY DON'T NEED IT SILLY

thank you DenBro

Someone should post contact info for these places as a compilation

>archive.is/ZTEOt
I wouldn't risk trying to physically infiltrate them now, they will be wary of new people with no connections to the scene.
Look for videos like this and other information you can find online.

you're leaving out the best parts. first he ran to get a fire extinguisher, but he "struggled mightily" with the pin and couldn't get it out. then he tried to drag fatass away but definitely couldn't do that finally he left fatty to die and escaped with his lappy.

I think it'd be a good idea to also mention drugs and illegal residency.

Only one solution: youtube.com/watch?v=HEOkHuGsFuk

Leftists who are that far gone literally can't imagine anybody doing anything that they disapprove of.

Dude, just watching that video shows that it's a fucking death trap.

THEY KNOW THAT IT'S A DEATH TRAP BUT THEY USE IT ANYWAYS!

I would say that you should go, definitely during a party or show or something so you blend in better. Keep a mental note of all the violations, or maybe record a video or take a couple pics on your phone for when you file the report.

The fuck is a DIY space and where did they originate?

Ya but what do I tell the fire marshal?

>Hello, I am a concerned citizen. After the recent warehouse fire in Oakland, I got curious and looked for similar venues here that could be dangerous. As it happens, I did discover that one exists in the old Chinatown Rec Center. Considering recent events, you might want to consider bumping them up on your inspection priorities.

But its kinda a bullshit call if I don't even know if the place is even in use. I'd hate to send my fire marshal on a wild goose chase.

It's leftshits cohabiting because they're too poor to live like normal people.

>they will be wary of new people with no connections to the scene.

Just grow your hair out a bit and if they question you, say you're literally triggered by the misogyny and you came because you something something safe space.

Or just say you noticed fire code violations because it's a pretty safe bet that people squatting in an abandoned warehouse aren't doing everything by the book. I mean does this guy look like somebody who knows his way around NFPA regulations?

Look on FB, there might be photos

Call in a noise complaint. Say there's loud music and a lot of shouting.

Found a Facebook group that needs infiltrating:

jew Book book.com/groups/467946999943165/

>How should I go about shutting these places down?

youtube.com/watch?v=nvDX-ypj6JE&t=16m23s

Judging from this article from the Baltimore Sun about the Bell Foundry, it looks like the best way to get the authorities to take action is to report illegal living & safety violations inside the building.

google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bell-foundry-conditions-20161207-story,amp.html?client=safari

Christ I can feel the cringe through the pictures.

Hey wait a second. Why are they locking the doors to paradise?

It seems fucked up that Sup Forums is praising the government ruining the lives of people who dare dissent against norms.

Sup Forums is praising the government shutting down dissenting voices. what if obama did that to you gius fucking hypocrites

Concern troll some more. I'm sure it will work eventually.

I thank God every single day for that fire in Oakland...after libfaggots celebrated the horrible fires in Tennessee on social media I prayed for something awful to strike those faggots and even the score

Get fucked by a tranny nigger

Her legs are awful, like a trunk

First off you can go be a tinderbox somewhere else.

Second, they have used the government to shit on us for years. Fight fire with fire.

"people that clearly don't belong"

SUCH TOLERANCE

>that tshirt hanging on the wall over his shoulder

>the 2nd half of that video
>Pls give us munny
>Too bad none of our fans have munny

That's great, but I was asking about the logistics of the site.

I've already read the breeding ground line like 5 times, I just wanted someone to tell me more about how the site actually works.

But it's not free, right? So it's not really "sharing," it's just looking for more roommates to split the bill or something? Or more tenants?

And was this the site's intended purpose, or did they just kind of convert it into some shitty craigslist for shitty housing?

>that pic
D-don't forget to buy m-my mixtape y-you c-crackas.

FOUND ONE

sylvanannex.com/

google.com/maps/place/427 4th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118/@37.780484,-122.4645351,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8085873921b1ce4b:0x697f3d3644e700cb!8m2!3d37.780484!4d-122.4623464

This place is most def a fire hazard containing illegal dwellings

so how many shut down so far and how many more to go?

Start spray-painting Pepes and swastikas all over them.

If they complain, tell them it's public property so anything goes.