I know she's asian but shes one of the Americanized ones and she's good looking af plus has nice tits too...

I know she's asian but shes one of the Americanized ones and she's good looking af plus has nice tits too, would Sup Forums approve of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatbadadvice.tumblr.com/post/70336492567/women-with-tattoos-have-ruined-dating-forever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a trap

I'd let her fart on my dick

***** I'm talking to a cute Asian girl right now, would Sup Forums approve of this considering I'm a white American? Like I said above she's American and looks good

Sorry bro's, I'm talking about a girl in my uni. I'm not sure if /pol approves of race mixing.

nigga she airbrushed as fuck. this better not be some kinda dating profile pic else you hitting up a prostitute my dude.

No tattoos. No fake tits.

how much fucking airbrushing can one picture take is what I want to know

Stick your dick in whatever you'd like.
It's your life to ruin, after all.

>Americanized Asian

NO

Why the fuck do white people have terrible taste in women?

to fuck? who cares.

to settle with? do you want gook babies?

>covering beautiful, flawless skin with ugly black ink and shitty meaningless phrases or art

All my WHY

I'll never understand why women do this.

give me a fucking name

Americanized Asians? Literally one of the worst kinds of beings in this world. Degenerate to the core.

If you really want to race-mix then choose an Asian from Asia. At least they have superior values to white women. Choosing an Americanized Asian girl is choosing a sub human with degenerate values. It's like eating a turd after first dipping it in piss.

This isn't her, but I obviously will marry and reproduce with a redpilled blonde, this is just a girl to fuck around with in college

>superior values

Dumbass.

>americanized
>tattoo
trash

also you're autistic if you care about Sup Forumss opinion

fair warning, asian girls are annoying as fuck

it isnt like anime

I almost dated an asian girl, but then I realized if I ever had a kid with her it'd either be a hot whasian girl or a weird-ass whasian guy

Hotsauce that condom, boi!

btw, asian girls don't let go that white dick. Ever.

real asian: pale, conservative, feminine, kawaiii

westernised ''asian'':tan, tatoos, ''sexy'', minority complex, feminist

I know a qt blonde that looks almost like this and really enjoys my company, but she and I have differing political values. Should I still go for it?

I'm dating an Asian girl (actually from Asia) right now and one day I want to marry her and have kids.

>swastika
I'd stick in her pooper and not call her next day.

This shit is produced for degenerate Americans who enjoy seeing foreign women eating shit.

Yeah... I am talking about you.

no. stop being degenerate

Asking other men their opinion of a girl you want to fuck is one of the premier beta moves. The fuck you need my permission for

Hate fuck.

Wow you guys are racist. Asian people are *humans*

THEY HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW!?

>Americanized Asian woman
>good thing

No thanks. Second you put them in the west, they turn degenerate

So long as neither of you are fanatics, I think it should work out fine. You probably won't be able to hide your powerlevel in a long-term relationship.

>neither of us are fanatics
Fuck. That's one of the few things we disagree on

Post more scat.

who cares what a bunch of autistic people on a racist part of an anime website think

>tattoo

American asians and Canadian asians are fucking rotten, good luck with your headaches

>pol is racist deamation spam
saged

>Vietnamese women
>Vietnamese
There's your problem. There's a reason why they're the niggers of Asia, I'd suggest you stay away.

Americanized Asians area the worst.

Fresh of the boat or second gen with traditional parents. Better, go to Asia and get a fresh one.

Do you mean that one of you thinks that the other is a fanatic and that one of you disagrees or what exactly?

>I'm not sure if /pol approves of race mixing.
Are you new here?

While she isn't a fanatic, she believes that I am rather obsessive with my beliefs. We disagree on a lot of things, like how I am a lot more authoritarian than she is

> trap pic from 2014
What did he mean by this?

>Americanized used as a positive for anything

kek.

>Americanized
So just like every other degenerate whore
>Fake tits
Four Thumbs Down, unless she had horrible/mutilated tits before, even then she probable has a hackjob
>tattoo
Fucking nope >thatbadadvice.tumblr.com/post/70336492567/women-with-tattoos-have-ruined-dating-forever

>Seeking Sup Forums approved pussy.
KEK
AS
FUCK

pol is not /s/

check the tits