This guy walks up to you in the gym and asks if you have a problem with gay people. What do you do?

This guy walks up to you in the gym and asks if you have a problem with gay people. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDJTWBZXUp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call security?

Bash his nan.

Say i don't because i am not a bigot

fuck YOU, leather man

Teach him who is boss.

Tell him he's got the wrong door, the leather club is clearly two blocks down.

Aw shit man you do too? Sweet! Yo, spot me while I do squats.

cover myself in carbs

I show him who the boss of the gym is

"FUCK YOU"

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down.

wrestle him

grab him by the pussy

Ask him why we're wrestling with fucking clothes on

offer to spot him, but mention that his gymwear may possibly be unsafe

Tell him I have no problem with gay people, only the ones who act and dress like absolute faggots.

Id do nothing… I'd just be sure to wipe down the exercise machines very well before using them

The leather club is two blocks down .

Camera angle is facing upwards... I'm most likely taller than him

Laugh at the prospect of a half-naked Asian manlet half my size and weight trying to intimidate me.

im going to make his gook eyes wider

HEY FUCK YOU

leafpost.jpg

Tell him I'm the boss of this gym

Fuck you too leather man, how aboat we settle it here in the ring?

Maybe you and I should settle this right here

Hey buddy

Oh shit, I'm sorry

Also to add, faggots who dress like this with those muscles are the reason we always get twinky fuccbois in literally every Japanese RPG/Anime. We can never get the muscular warrior men because it's associated with Bara and all that other gay shit and has become a meme.

In reality the skinny pretty boys are the most degenerate faggots.

Burst out laughing

Show him the sweet moves i learned from

youtube.com/watch?v=mDJTWBZXUp0

I give him one of these

They dix be biggest mane

Say yes, and run like hell while duct taping my asshole.

He's actually 6 foot but you wouldn't expect it from a jabroni like that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

battle him for the gym by shocking his blastoise with my raichu no homo

I'd say: Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

Was ist das auf Deutsch?

>but it's germany so mahmood blew up the leather club last week with a suicide vest so now the gym is flooded with gay bondage refugees

Tell him I don't have a problem with gays I have a problem with faggots like him that can't act like people and walk around half naked.

For example, the Japanese fancy Cloud Strife as the manlier swordsman than Guts, when in reality Cloud Strife is the faggot bottom who cross dresses for his muscular husband.

Shit like OP is the reason for this retarded logic. Guys with muscles have become a gay meme.

Both of those skill checks are going to be at a pretty significant penalty.