Why do you guys hate Jews so much?

Why do you guys hate Jews so much?

Mostly because they're malicious moneyworshippers

Usury. Supremacy.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals". -Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi

They're Merchants. They expect people to care about them. All they do is barter steal cheat and lie. Taking up the title 'Creator's Chosen'. i wonder why anyone would hate them.

from a fundamental interpretation of the Bible jews are those who don't believe Jesus was the promised messiah. They rebel against God because of their own pride. They can't accept that the gentile —the goy— could ever be accepted into the heavenly kingdom. Throughout history one of the few things all denominations of Christianing agreed upon was that (((they))) are detestable. Currently, (((secular jews))) in hollywood are trying to turn everyone into atheistic sinners. They also tend to love Mammon.

>Why do you guys hate Jews so much?
Because Jews want to destroy my race.

Jealous because jews are better and more successful in most cases. Plus they stick together, as all groups do, but since they are successful, it makes climbing the ladder easier.

They created Islam.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Jew alert

I don't. Some of my friends are Jews and they all voted Trump. However it is true that they are cheap, but in my opinion the Chinese are ten times worse than the Jews.

one group of people is responsible for everything i hate

I hate (((Jews))) who divide and conquer people like it's (((their))) job. Fun fact is (((they))) actually prey on everyday Jews because it's in (((their))) nature to make sure that (((they're))) as consolidated as possible.

I've come to learn they are an avatar for evil. They are behind every lie.

Same here.

Niggers on the other hand...

People have been blaming Jews for their problems since forever. Look at the Black Plague in 1348, the Jews were widely blamed and in many European towns the entire Jewish population was massacred. One town in Germany put all their Jews into a barn and torched it. As we know today the Jews had nothing to do with the Plague. Keep this in mind when blaming modern Jews for shit that probably isn't their fault. Can we just eradicate Islam instead?

but user, i am a jew

They killed Jesus
They robbed Germany so bad that they made them genocide them, and putting a black mark on Germany forever.
They came to America and all they do is sue people.
Through pity, they were giving control of the media, and now they use it to destroy traditional values.
And now Jill Stein, A JEW, is trying to fucking up the election.

I am convinced that the jews are trying to eliminate the whites because the whites are the only ones as smart as the jew and stronger than the jews and can stop the jews.
The jews use the niggers because they're too stupid and stronger than white.
The asians are too smart to be controlled by the jews, but too weak to stop them.
The arabs and spics are too stupid to know they're being used.

You really think the Jews aren't controlling everything? First consider that they make up 1% of the population, then look at pic related

>its fun.

After opening a trust company in Reno, Nev., Rothschild & Co. began ushering the massive fortunes of the world’s most wealthy individuals out of typical tax havens, and into the Rothschild run U.S. trusts, which are exempt from the international reporting requirements.

The Rothschild banking dynasty is a family line that has been accused of pulling the political strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world.

Historically, there is ample evidence to show that the family has used insider trading to bilk money from both private and public funds.

During the Battle of Waterloo in the Napoleonic wars, Nathan Rothschild was responsible for one of the oldest cases of “insider trading,” which led to the Rothschild family robbing a whole nation blind. In 1815 when the battle of Waterloo took place, there were no quick methods of communication like we have today so messengers were used for communication in times of war. The Rothschild’s took advantage of this by having spies on the frontlines of the battle who would return information to the family faster than the messengers used by the military.

When the British won the war, Nathan Rothschild, was of course, the first to know, and he immediately went to the stock exchange and started selling stocks while putting out the rumor that the French had won the war. This created a panic on the floor of the stock exchange and investors all over England began frantically selling their stocks. With the price of all stocks plummeting Rothschild was able to buy out the whole English market for a fraction of its cost. When word returned that the English had actually been victorious, the value of the market soared, and overnight Nathan Rothschild expanded his family’s wealth, and cemented their position as one of the richest families in the world.

Maybe they're blaming them in all places in all times for a reason

It's jealousy

Let's make it basic for you.

They are Non-Whites residing in White countries.

Jesus christ, of all the fucking races the jews could make people mix with why do they pick the worst fucking one possible?

I see no reason why I should.

>based Swede in cucked Swedistan

Stay strong broskie