Daily reminder that this has yet to be disproved

Daily reminder that this has yet to be disproved.

So why can't modern ethiopians do that then?

>Daily reminder that this has yet to be disproved
Any evidence from non liberal/WE WUZ KANGZ sources?

Daily reminder this has yet to be disproven

And yet, they were enslaved in the first place.

*disproven

>Ethiopian...
>West african bantu...

Yikes lol

Daily reminder that the Ethiopian Diet was a Sup Forums meme, and you just reposted it thinking it was leftwing garbage.

You absolute simpleton.

>?!?!??!?!?!
>mfw
These always have a special surprise in them. I love WEWUZ pics so much.

WE

WUZ

I don't see her crown, and if she is not a queen then she couldn't be an ancestor of black americans

KHANGS

How come the Irish didn't just smell where the potatoes were hidden during the famine when they were on the Ethiopian diet?

it's not hard to smell a nigger 3.5 miles away

Lol

>

if you could smell everything for up to 3 miles wouldnt it just all smell like some combination of animal shit and greenery?
granted im not some nubian superman so what the fuck do i know

we wuz predator drones and shiieeet senpai

If those mud eating shits we're so great warriors, how come they got enslaved?
Checkmate christfags

Let's assume all of this superhuman dieting scheme is real. Why were they still enslaved?
Too weak-minded so got divided an conquered? Or too lazy to fight?

Inventing a bad lie to cover another lie always lead to you being caught. Or worse, ridiculed.

It's not NASA science, guys

>Daily reminder that this has yet to be disproved.
Burden of proof is on the kangz.

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.

See, that's the interesting part of the African slave trade from the 1400's on up. Africans on the western shoreline were adept at rounding up natives further in and selling them to the traders on ships, and insisted that the sale of slaves be solely managed by Africans.

All the trading companies and free traders honored the deal because it would be too much trouble to try to set up shop to procure slaves on the continent and the price was right. Centuries passed with this going on, and all slaves were 100% sold off the continent from locals only.

Well, yea, when you make absolutely fucking retarded claims, you can't disprove it because it doesn't base itself on one shred of evidence in the first place.

For example, my dick is 45 inches long, and you cannot disprove that.

>Obvious b8, but still fun to call you fucking retraded.

And Africans who move north suffer from Vitamin C deficiency since northern geography has much less total sun coverage and Europeans have adapted with more sensitive skin that can absorb Vitamin C more efficiently. What's your fucking retarded point?

Dumb faggot starts their prayer with "Dear Jesus"

Instantly lost all interest in what they had to say.

they actually do start the prayer like that in black churches

>Disprove

And when it was proven?

Unless you're 10 feet tall you can't see that far because of the curvature of the earth.

One fool can think up more questions than three wise men can answer

>has a 3.5 mile advantage in hearing, seeing and smelling but still gets caught

intelligence > all else

>EthopianDiet

I don't think anyone would want to starve themselves for life to have better senses...

Fun Fact: Early Human when we were still hunter gatherers had better senses than we do today all around, which made up for how primitive they were.

>OP is literally admitting Blacks are primitive

She's cute and I would BLEACH her.

Shit what's the name of that statue?