Wow! These teenagers are soo progressive! Really makes you think!

Wow! These teenagers are soo progressive! Really makes you think!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYpa6OpCe-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bernie
>Being alive in 2020
lel

wont bernie be 80 years old by 2020? give it a fucking rest

For real. He will probably outlive most lard ass liberals

No chance in hell Bernie will run in 2020. No one will elect an 80 year old man. The only other popular progressive is Elizabeth Warren and she's already a meme

Empire was objectively the best of the series. Suck it you libtards.

Normies are so droll and humorless. Their humor can't even jab their own beliefs, it's either validation that thy are on the "right side" or trite and meaningless garbage.

At least Elizabeth Warren isn't a Satanist Pedophile.

Or is she?

Their "humor" takes effort to laugh at. It's the most objectively unfunny stuff I've ever seen. Reddit is fucking cancer

I just spent a few minutes on that sub. It has everything I hate about normie memes

>ESB is the only one of the three that doesn't have a Death Star.

I'm betting Hernie's going to be back in diapers at that point and you're still trying to force him into office?

I fucking love clone armour god damn.

... and The Empire Strikes Back is regarded as the best SW movie.

thanks for letting us know you're underage, op (or a paedophile).

let's see how switched on today's youth is...

haha, there's a "why i'm leaving this forum" post on the front page.

/r/teenagers/comments/5hg48e/why_im_leaving_rteenagers/

Empire strikes back was the best of the three
Return of the jedi was garbage aimed at teens and kids

The Rebellion was literally a right winged movement against government corruption

youtube.com/watch?v=vYpa6OpCe-Y

Stop posting Reddit screen caps you fucking faggot. And stop going on mobile, you faggots are literally ruining pol

We just elected a 70-year-old man though

>4

sorry m8

its 8

>We
Daily reminder than Hillary won the popular vote and should be president and not Drumpf.

> lard ass liberals

Liberals are anything but obese . Liberals tend to be fit to slim while Conservashits tend to be morbidly obese hamplanet walmartians

LMAO

MOTHER FUCKER YOUR PRESIDENT IS OBESE

AHAHAHAHA

It's almost like the founding fathers knew that certain densely populated areas of the country would be overrun by foreigners and degenerates looking to hijack the political system when they drafted the electoral college

Have you been paying attention to the last year or so of liberal bullshit, or...?

Where you getting at m8? I really do know more conservatives who tend to be diabetic fatasses

Fat shaming isn't very liberal of you

Fuck you cunt, it's convenient

He'll be 78 in 2020 and Bernie is really low energy

Liberals tend to fat shame ,m8

Fat acceptance is an apolitical movement

>r/teenagers
It's like the jokes write themselves

Outside of Tumblrites and the like; higher-end Liberals tend to be more trim than higher-end Conservatives.

ah yes, a 70-yo high energy man who campaigned his ass off around the country without running out of breath while Hillary had to be tossed into a van after (((pneumonia))) at 69

and I know more liberal hamplanets

checkmate libs, reality is subjective right?

Only because of them will commit sodduku in the next four years