Wikileaks doesn't work for russia!

>Wikileaks doesn't work for russia!
>Wiki...leaks
You faggot shills were saying?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/09/the-cia-concluded-russia-worked-to-elect-trump-republicans-now-face-an-impossible-choice/?utm_term=.5eb675fcaf23

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/09/the-cia-concluded-russia-worked-to-elect-trump-republicans-now-face-an-impossible-choice/?utm_term=.5eb675fcaf23
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh Russia

She lost. Get over it. Nobody cares about your retarded conspiracy theories.

inb4
>Not infowars.com so fake

Says the dumb cunt who believes in and circulated conspiracy theories. I hope he's tried for treason.

I hope you're tried for being a whinny pussy. Stop crying and accept reality.

You mean like the reality that russia interefered with an american election?

How about the reality that trump is a banker shill and appointed the FUCKING PRESIDENT OF GOLDMAN SACHS to a cabinet position?

Stop lying and accept reality.

Keep the tears flowing, nerd virgin. Tonight when your mommy tucks you in, I hope you think about the fact that Hillary will never be president and cry yourself to sleep.

>washingtonpost

The fucking CIA?

>B-b-but the CIA LIIIIIIES!!
But not russia, right?

Couldn't find an infowars article.

>the CIA
The same CIA that is infamous for interfering with elections in countries if they don't like the outcome? Not the best US federal body you can name at the moment.

Yeah. Let's all just forget how blatantly obvious russia was about it though. Because trump's tiny orange banker-circumcised cock is so delicious, right?

>washingtonpost
fake news

Assange was meeting with Russian officials to negotiate for the same deal as Snowden to get out of his basement cell in the Ecuadorean Embassy. He gave control of Wikileaks to the Kremlin in exchange. That's why he was smiling on RussiaTelevision (RT) state media all the time.

Now he's missing.

>just forget about all of those bad things for a second! They are being honest this time!
Kill yourself

Absolute bullshit: The Post.
Come on, you aren't even trying.

Oh the CIA are not good guys by any measure, but you trump shills are awful. No evidence is ever good enough to knock down your orange savior. I just hope he screws you over so badly you lose everything.

No, actually, he's telling the truth. You're full of shit.

What, exactly, constitutes "real" news, by nu/cancer/'s standards? I want a fucking answer.

>releasing truth is interfering with an election

This is literally how backwards the American public is now.

Good job CIA.

this
/thread

>posting fake news
nice try fag

Alright, let's say the CIA is right and Russia had a hand in this. Now what?

>All politicians are corrupt
>Only release banal information about one of them
>Hide much more damning info about the other
Get rekt, subhuman shill.

So answer the question, faggot, since you're just such a fucking objective source of truth. What is real news?

Loving the assblast, Americucks

>What, exactly, constitutes "real" news, by nu/cancer/'s standards? I want a fucking answer.

Somebody who doesn't delete content when it becomes uncomfortable to their narrative.

You too, you shit. What is not fake news?

NAME ONE, YOU SHIT.

Or shut the fuck up because you have nothing but jewish tricks.

> WaPo
> credible

Really made me think

>Only release banal information about one of them

Blame that on the people digging up shit on him, then.

You had 2 establishments digging for shit on him, neither had anything behind him wanting to grab some pussy a decade ago.

Get over it.

>ttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/09/the-cia-concluded-russia-worked-to-elect-trump-republicans-now-face-an-impossible-choice/?utm_term=.5eb675fcaf23

LITTERLY all this says is that Russia hacked the DnC, which is something we already knew..... everything else is just BS with no evidence to back it up

>Hide much more damning info about the other
Like?

Why are you so antisemitic?

>Republicans now face an impossible choice
I love modern journalism that puts word in people's moth. Creating an opinion for you before you can even make up your mind.
So click-baity. So good.

Tough to say. Most of them just regurgitate the same memos these days because their staffs can't actually write persuasively without beating you over the head with their bias.

>russia haxed hillary exposing how she comitted a federal crime giv presdency pls XD

>Literally 1/3 of the thread

Why are you so assblasted?

>Washington Post
>or at least attempted to help

Yeah, go fuck yourself, CTR.

Wow, look at that. Another PAID trump liar.

Only real news praises the orange faggot, right?

>Blame that on the people digging up shit on him, then.
You mean russia? Yeah, I did.

>LITTERLY all this says is that Russia hacked the DnC
Nice lack of reading comprehension, moron. That's not what it says.

Well, considering how corrupt he is, who fucking knows? He's already admitted to sexual assault, scamming middle class people for shekels, fuck you name it.

Why are you so jewish?

So investigative journalism then (which you refuse to accept when it uncovers what you don't like)?

>investigative journalism

Hasn't existed in at least a decade.

>Wikileaks work for russia!

You were saying putinbot?

Yeah and why is that? Because you PAID shills won't stop your lying horseshit.

>Every news source is fake (except the ones that agree with me: infowars (literal fake news) and breitbart (literal fake news))

It's rare.

CIA sold drugs in Latin America
CIA sold weapons to Iran
CIA said Bin Laden was in Afghanistan
CIA said Iraq had WMDs

Why the fuck do people still care what they say?

They know Trump's going to come in, drain the swamp, and put half of them out of jobs. Half the US government is shitting their pants right now. This is the "real" backlash against Trump - from powerful insiders and the corrupt US shadow government and its agencies.

Plus the whole CIA v. FBI thing, and the FBI acting against Clinton in the final weeks of the election...

Don't worry, Trump has his men.

>washingtonpost

Maybe you should read more?

You took time out of your day to make this thread. You took time out of your day to secure that image.
Who pays you to be here?

Do you want to get run off the road again?

>ctr shill calling others shills
>STILL blaming russia after she lost
Lol

Are they trying to be clickbait-tier with misleading headlines now? Don't they ever stop and think "maybe doing the same shit that made the public lose trust in us again isn't such a good idea" or do literal retards run these places?

I read a lot.

90% of "investigative journalism" these days is someone with a pre-conceived bias (trying to hide it) shilling their "findings".

>CIA sold drugs in Latin America
(uh huh)
>CIA sold weapons to Iran
(uh huh)
>CIA said Bin Laden was in Afghanistan
(he was - fascinatingly people can move. Maybe a hard concept for a leaf)
>CIA said Iraq had WMDs
(it did)

btfo leaf. You literally know nothing.

Who would ever want a president who we can prove colluded with Rus....

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Oops.

I just wish America would finally move towards being a communist country.

If we're going to end up that way anyways, I'd rather it be with a nationalist government, than a liberal government.

because it's not real news.

Admit fault?

No.

Double down!

No, it isn't -so it appears you do not read much at all...at least outside you bubble.

None of this shit matters. Normal people didn't read, nor did they give a fuck about anything that came out of Wikileaks.

Clinton lost because of SJW culture, anti white racism, 62 different genders, black lives matters, identity politics, etc.

Plus she's an evil, hateful cunt. And that had a lot to do with it also.

>(it did)

Yeah, the ones we sold to them a decade or so beforehand

>muh yellowcake

>No, it isn't
solid proof

Washington Post and the Media has been getting everything wrong about Trump this year.
Their lack of investigation and detailed analysis shows in their poor performance in prediction and truth-seeking.
So why should I trust them now, and in the future?

I don't support Hillary, you fucking moron. I don't support any of the shit candidates that were offered.

Read the article, you faggot, instead of what some nu/pol/ retard lied and said it said.

>Hillary is corrupt so trump can't be
What a faggot.

What is? Answer the question you worthless jew.

>Russia wanted the United States to elect a president that would focus on rebuilding America as opposed to other countries

Did your handlers give you the buzzwords for next week, or do you just wing it?

Yup. Those. That dose not change the facts.

Yeah, everyone was sure wrong about this freedumb fighter alright.

Michael Hayden said russia interfered in US elections. Who remembers when Hayden stood before congress and swore iraq had WMDs? Fun times. Why does this guy still have a career?

>Reaganomics is "rebuilding america"
Lol

Meanwhile the DNC just appointed some black muslim guy... basically doubling down on the same anti-white shit

>proof

You are full of that arn't you?

>handlers

Paid Russian shill implying others have "handlers". That is rich.

It's more than just a meme

That's the thing though, they don't even have to admit they were wrong, they could just tone it down a bit to not look like pathetic autists. This is like digging your own grave and not stopping after the hole is already deep enough.

I guess there's no such thing as proof that can ever prove republicans wrong!

Where did you come upon this magic?

>LIES.

The democrat party is dead.

LIES! ALL LIES! You didn't get it from alex jones!!

>You are full of that arn't you?
proof remains solid

just some bullshit tantrum king nigger is propagating. it holds no merit whatsoever

it's better than Obama secretly shipping Iran 400 million dollars and then getting caught doing it.

Also Paul Ryan is so fucked I can't wait to be forced out of Washington and into the streets. Probably selling his gay mouth for cum.

>muh proof!
>you have no proof!

Shill away reddit.

>paid

Sorry spook, I do this for freedom.

Something you would know nothing about.

fucking idiot! HAHAHAHHAHAA SHE LOST MAN.

>Putin is in communications with an imprisoned Australian shitposter to falsify tens of thousands of emails, most of them with no relevant content, in order to have them published by said shitposter so that they can cause Hillary Clinton to lose a presidential election to a walking orange, and the smoking gun to this vast plot of two years of full autistic bean counting is... the emails were transferred over website using a domain registered in Russia

The whole pizzagate thing seems completely plausible compared to this. This is tinfoil, suicide spirit catching comet, ufos up my rectum tier conspiracy theory.

Get over it, faggot.

Of course the Russians spread propaganda during the election. The real question is, why should I care?

Russian media regurgitates whatever the Kremlin wants it to say. American media regurgitates whatever Washington wants it to say. We've interfered in elections around the world, including Russia.

you're really bad at this

I hope the rabid nonsensical fervor of the left never dies down, these people are their own worst enemies, the more they partake in McCarthyism the more it becomes obvious that the only voice of sanity is coming from the right.

Hillary said it, it must be true. Right guiz?

>appointed the FUCKING PRESIDENT OF GOLDMAN SACHS to a cabinet position
He didn't

Post an archive and maybe I'll humor your nerd virgin ass.

No but seriously, what is the fucking proof besides "the CIA said so"? I trying to follow these links down the rabbit hole in order to get some proof but they all just keep passing it along to the next news article, and the next one, and the next one, until I eventually go all the way back to Obama saying Russia isn't involved.

And?

The CIA presentation to senators about Russia’s intentions fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies. A senior U.S. official said there were minor disagreements among intelligence officials about the agency’s assessment, in part because some questions remain unanswered.

For example, intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, a second senior U.S. official said. Those actors, according to the official, were “one step” removed from the Russian government, rather than government employees. Moscow has in the past used middlemen to participate in sensitive intelligence operations so it has plausible deniability.

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has said in a television interview that the “Russian government is not the source.”

Did you even read the article?

>not a puppet
>not a puppet
>ur the puppet

ahahahaha

FUCKING EXPOSED

say it with me now

MADAM PRESIDENT

>show evidence
>THE CIA

the CIA isn't evidence user. Maybe they have evidence, but just invoking their name isn't evidence

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/09/the-cia-concluded-russia-worked-to-elect-trump-republicans-now-face-an-impossible-choice/?utm_term=.5eb675fcaf23
fake news

>I do this for freedom.

Right. Freedom of Russia to invade its neighbors - for money.

>know nothing avout [freedom]
hahahahahahahahaha

he elected the president of the literal nazi KKK

I fact checked it on The New York Times even though it's CEO Mark Thompson literally lied on behalf of Jimmy Savile during his pedophilia spree.

>I have lost
>must say that my opponent is 'bad at this'

Nice try reddit.

but trump said russia should get clintons emails
this isn't about clinton being a crooked half-wit who needed to hide her crimes and make her own server, russia did it
this isn't about the DNC being a bunch of crooked snobs backstabbing the party for clinton and causing one of their staff to make sensitive emails available
russia did it
and don't think for a second Donna Brazil is at fault for handing debate questions to clinton
Russia did it
if it wasn't for wikileaks, nobody would know how crooked the DNC and clinton is and you could just install another 4 years of obama like the goddamn mouthbreathing plebs clinton and DNC think you are.

>Washingtonpost

>No evidence is ever good enough to knock down your orange savior

What evidence? I hope you're not implying you've provided any this thread

>lost
it wasnt a competition