Liberal Women

Sup Forums, how do I get with a chick like pic related without compromising my values?

I'm a good Southern Baptist Republican, but I am utterly infatuated with liberal women. Is there any key to it?

The women I've dated in the past were either latinas or farmer's daughter type girls so they were either quietly red-pilled or didn't care at all. The idea of dating a liberal girl and slowly red-pilling her is pretty hot.

bump with a liberal qt

What makes you think she's a liberal ?

Red pill them. When I met my girl she was a fullblown tumblr feminist. After showing her as much shit as I could and teaching her what's actually right and what's bullshit she went with me and voted for trump in the past election. She hates niggers and indians, she's still majoring in sociology but that's something I can compromise on. Just start easing it in over time and eventually, as long as you're someone she respects, she'll fall onto your side.

Approach them like any other girl. I think you'll find that alot of these girls are just experimenting with attention-getting styles hoping that they'll attract any guy that loosely fits their criteria. If you manage to snag 2 dates, you're in like flynn.

start selling drugs on campus.

get with a teacher. they might spew the liberal bs because they have to, but the second you mention the failings of common core or no child left behind they'll gladly open up to you about how much they hate the system

>u will never have a qt liberal gf

There's this one chick I've been flirting with for a while, but when a friend of mine invited me to an election watch party that she was also at there was a group cry session of her and about 6 other girls. Extremely bizarre. Is that just female pack mentality or are liberal women that unhinged?

She looks like a trap/tranny. Are you secretly gay?

Nah lad, I just have a raging hard-on for girls with pixie cuts. But feel free to read into that however you wish Freud.

Why do liberal girls have the same body language/expression?

Its this timid, im not sure what to do with my life so ill just look cute until someone tells me what to do stance

Its a pain in the ass the more I see it. Conservative girls are completely different, and hold themselves up like they are already working towards goals.

These hipster stock are using clothes and hairstyles like its some kind of accomplishment. Bitch your actions define you, not your appearance.

>Pains of Being Pure at Heart
>Wild Nothing

would have awkward hipster sex with/10

it just means you like girls with hot/cute faces that are truely beautiful...ugly chicks and butter faces can't pull off the pixie

except liberal women are usually fat ugly feminazi's who hate men

Thanks babe. I'd fuck you if you were a girl with a pixie cut.

Any woman who isn't too far gone and who is any good will end up following their natural instincts and eventually falling in line with their man if said man is strong and respectable
Don't worry too much about women's political views as they oughtn't really have them so much in the first place

I have only really dated these types of girls. They want someone strong to protect them. Normally they have dad issues so they really want to feel protected.

Hit some up on Tinder. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

This, my girl is still liberal on many issues, but where it counts shes conservative, many girls are really smart, they deserve to know the truth but they have almost no outlets that aren't liberal bullshit propoganda.

So that's the key then: find what cologne their dad wore.

You really can't judge a book by its cover, I guess. I've met quite a few Trump voters who didn't fit the "snappy middle-aged white man" mold.

not every liberal girls is redpillable

you have to see some kind of spark in her

but honestly you shouldnt do that stick to conservative girls

Essentially. Those type of women are more of a hassle though. In my experience they will tell you that they love you one minute and then leave you for someone else.

Is that the Armo chick from Young Turks?

Yes they are also totally down for you to dominate them they want someone to control them best fuck ever.

Yes, and checked.

There is a dick under that dress.

wtf is that supposed to be, you chicanos sudacas speak that bad?

Just be yourself senpai

Ignore that guy. It means you're a faggot and you secretly like cocks. No joke, homo. Mighe as well invest in some dragon dildos now.

I had, would not recommend.

A lot of projecting tonight. You lads got something to confess?

>You lads got something to confess?

There IS a dick under my kilt, but that is different.

She looks like someone put a man face on a woman body, like 90% of Armos

College campuses/parties. Also Tinder.

Make sure she's not a degenerate. Liberal values are easy to red-pill, degeneracy is hard to erase.

Tried it, didn't work out.

It's too extreme of a transition for a liberal.

You have to start with a conservative girl and then slowly red-pill her.

Conservatives aren't red pilled.

>how do I get with a chick like pic related without compromising my values?

Compromise her values.

Not without cucking yourself. I tried it, and the bitch wouldn't stop about me hunting, even when I wasn't hunting. I JUST WANT TO KILL AND EAT ANIMALS YOU STUPID LIBERAL CUNT!

Tried it. You probably won't convert her, but you'll probably bully the hell out of her.

checked

>I'm a good Southern Baptist Republican
stop worshipping a kike you dumb fat amerilard.

>Screwed over Jewish society and civilization
>Indirectly led to the destruction of Jerusalem via animosity between his followers, jewish zealots, and Romans
>Hated by the jews
>Despised by the jews
>Founded a religion that replaced and made judaism, the base of Jewish power in the ancient worlds, obsolete
>Called Jews snakes and moldy tombstones
>Eroded Jewish authority and cucked Pharisees at every turn
>Founded a religion that eventually spread to Europe and created entire civilizations that followed this religion and blamed the jews for Christ's death, leading to mass anti-semitism

DUDE LMAO KIKE ON A STICK.

Neck yourself, you stupid med-pack.