Is this considered fake news ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but this is.

Depends who you ask, and therein lies the problem.

I don't know how it's considered. But it is an ideologically-driven propaganda rag.

Donald trump's army of online paid shills sure do tryhard to call all actual news fake while very noticeably never asserting what they think is "real" news.

Hmmm really activates your fucking lie detector.

Don't bother though, we already know you sub-intellectual chimps get all your """"""news"""""" from talk radio, infowars and breitbart.

Ehh it can get a bit Alex Jones at times

its dumbing down the right

please stop

No, please do go on.

Breitbart is an echo chamber as much as CNN so i guess yeah

Breitbart WOULD NEVER publish a story that goes against their narrative

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

Thank you for correcting the record

Don't forget Fatty mcgooo pill popper rush and the king of fake news , Fox News

>That shit is "the truth"
Really...

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

Glad you can tell enough of the truth to admit you believe bullshit is "real" news though.

You're welcome.

Oh shit, yeah I forgot them. Lol I don't even think of them anymore. Haven't all their viewers died?

Nobody called Alex Jones real news.

Why are leftists so brain dead?

Oh, did I misunderstand you?

Did you actually have a suggestion for real news?

Please, do tell us all what that is. Please.

That's for you.

stop using the fake news meme. nothing changed, propaganda exists for centuries.

>Kellogg's pulls ads because of alt-right connections
>Brietbart calls on all readers to boycott Kellogg's products
>Publishes several stories attacking Kellogg's

Wew lawd

FPBP

the us is the only country in the world where you can make a good living as a career conspiracy theorist

You're so retarded you can't even reply to people properly.

Fake? No, they usually have decent sources.

Biased? Hell yes.

what did he mean by this pol

Not an argument. Now put up or shut up. What constitutes "real" news?

Thank god for that. Unfortunately, the damage has already been done. The internet + stupid people was a recipe for human extinction and it's far too late to stop it now.

its fun to watch jews blowing the zionist bubble the fuck out
now, if only they could make the white man procreate again without being called white supremacist...

I don't have arguments with morons. Here's your last (You)

>Unfortunately
why? isn't that we want? for the lulz?

you sound pretty mad man

You're right, you don't have any arguments. Thank you for conceding that you're both a liar and a retard.

Not an argument.

Any media who ignore informations because it doesn't fit with their narrative is to be considered fake news.

So yeah, almost every american medias. That's your fault for buying papers saying what you wanna hear instead of saying what you need to hear

and an instant reply too

yup def mad

Still no argument. Wow what a surprise.

Keep it real bro .

our country is going to shit because of knuckle draggers that watch Infowars and take it at face value

imagine his pounding heart while hes typing away user

isnt that hot

Breitbart is /ournewssource/, but it's still a rag

I would never take any of its stories very seriously

boy you almost waited 2 minutes there you sure look in control now

Yes...I'm pretty sure that's clear by now. But let's not forget that they're also constantly voting for their own dispossession because they think it will hurt niggers.

You gonna come up with an argument at some point? This is getting old.

Clicbart isn't ourguy, it's the 9gag of journalism

both are on the list

>You gonna come up with an argument at some point? This is getting old.

arguing over what retard ? if you think cnn has no bias just off yourself dumb nigger im not gonna waste my time on that

I do not think of them this way. However, breitbart has a bad habit of picking up fake news and passing it on. Other news organizations do so as well.

Kek

Should just focus on selling filters

It's mostly a shit news aggregator filled with leeches, dumbasses who are normally consigned to the political fringe and shills. Not fake, but terrible quality control.

ALL THE NEWS ARE FAKE NEWS!

When French mainstream medias picked up à fake story by accident about businessman Martin Bouygues death, leading to a huge drop of the market, they immediatly had to apologize to not check their infos and dozens of journaliste lost their job.

Somehow I think this kind of journalism is dead and now they would reply "fuck you, if we say you're dead that must be true"

RT and Aljazeera are real news

If you're talking domestic papers, then USA Today is probably one of the best.

It happens in other organizations. No doubt. Breitbart has a bad habit of doing it. In other words it is too frequent. Other publications publish retractions that brietbart does not.
Retractions are imperfect but they are something.

> RT
> Putins propaganda machine

> real news

Holy SHIT my fucking SIDES

they're not allowed to criticize putin. but on issues not related to that they are highly reliable and unbiased. better than BBC, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc.

lol this was the most buttblasted I've ever seen breitbart

>RT
>better than any other organization

Tip top kek

close second was when Ben Shapiro quit and some Breitbart staffer logged onto Shapiro's dad's pen name and wrote about what a feckless traitor faggot he was

+$0.10 added to your account.
Thank you for correcting the record/tm

Sage

I wish.

CNN and abc are as much propaganda machines, never ever forget the Iraq invasion, it is the kryptonite of the american MSM, it is when they showed that they were just pawns of the establishment.

Sup Forums's lord and saviour is all about real news

Yes.

Yes

Fake and gay.

What's he referring to?

9/11

The greatest "fake news" of all.