How does a bunch of unemployed fat virgin manchildren living in their mums basements praying to god and playing Xbox...

how does a bunch of unemployed fat virgin manchildren living in their mums basements praying to god and playing Xbox all day while positing on a Chinese image board mistaken their incapability to get laid as "Genocide" get the fuck out you cucks.

>ib4 i get called CTR shill despite the fact i loathe the bitch for being corporatist and corrupt as fuck.

Remember just because no white women will touch you, it does not mean you are being genocided, Ask the Armenians, slavs, gypsies, and jews what it feels like before you start bitching like little girls again.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationexpert.com.au/living_in_australia/history_of_immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Side note, i have no problem with "White pride" i believe most cultures have their own reasons to be proud, Europeans are no exception, however white supremacy is a different bucket all together, black supremacists, Asians supremacists, white, its all wrong.

Bump

Just doing it again.

I agree but no one will listen to your sensible post becuz ur a filthy Aussie.

bump because Sup Forums is an autistic hugbox

>unemployed
Stopped right there.

Thank you me American friends, i want to rustle some jimmies, and maybe hear some rationalization of these opinions, i think my posts scares and intimidates them though.

They are a echo box, and don't like to be challenged.

>jews

Heh, good one

>Heh, good one

How did you make it here if you cant use the internet properly buddy, or do you think there is a convenient conspiracy to make up a random genocide of a random group of people, its real when it happens to gypsies Armenians and Slavs, but the moment your wet dream happens, and its the jews, its like nope "The best war crime that never happened"

What, you think it will make you able to do it again or something?

You are the fattest of all losers and we all know it hun

ok

I admire how you just accept it, how very mature of you.

And again i go, for your Cultural enrichment.

We all know the holocaust didn't happen, but i wouldn't mind if it happened again.

shitty b8
reported and saged

same

Shit im keeping that, its good ammo.
Must be you in that pic buddy.

Lol lemme dump my others.

Yeah "its no white genocide". Diversity is so nice! Diversity for only white countries cuz africa and asia are so diverse..

>unemployed
>lives in moms basement

Yeah all who oppose massive immigration is like this!!! I know because im a psyops kike!

kys OP

whats getting laid got to do with covert mass immigration to dilute and antagonise the host society ?

everybody you dont like is a small dick virgin who live in his parent basement

Not my problem, im not for taking a bunch of unskilled poor third worlders anyway, my goverment got that right.

Canada, get out.

You are literaly below both Australians and Kiwis, get back to worshiping tursty justy.

kek

Australia is equally cucked as Sweden. Go drown yourself in feminist cunt juice

"Did you read buzzfeed"

Fruit so low, its not even a fruit, its a fucking potato, try again, bring some better memes buddy.

Literally Sweden without the immigration fuck up, why are you even complaining?

Im not pro "Flood the immigrants"

migrationexpert.com.au/living_in_australia/history_of_immigration/

>Today, Australia is one of the most multicultural and diverse nations in the world. Over 200 languages are spoken, with English the common language. Nearly a quarter of the population was born in another country, compared to over 10 percent in the US and over 17 percent in Canada.

cucked liberal fucktard. As i said, go and drown yourself in feminist cunt juice

Terrible bantz, I expected better, dingofriend.

when will you faggots learn that you can't bump your own thread?

Yes, Australia and the United states are countries built upon immigrants, why is this surprising, its still more white then the USA, the place all these far right politics come from (If you ignore the Arabic and African world)

Again, you are just Sweden without immigration fuck ups, and you are among the wealthiest nations on earth because of it.

"As i said, go and drown yourself in feminist cunt juice"

This is why white women won't fuck you.

Shall I bump his thread for him then?

Danke schoen !

And thanks for the extra ammo.

Im a normie with a nice apartment, well paying job and a long term term gf who is equally racist as me. What say you, Dundee?

>Again, you are just Sweden without immigration fuck ups

Wrong, as any western country we do have massive problems with immigration.

>You are among the wealthiest nations on earth because of it

Wrong, its because of oil

>This is why white women won't fuck you

Wrong, got white gf. Also thanks for proving your libtard intentions you PC cunt.

>Still more white than USA

Wrong, not for long feminist libtard

These aren't real aussies, these are /r/downunder faggots.
Fuck off back to your freshly cleansed padded cell of an imageboard. They got rid of all that nasty alt-right fake news now, much better goys

Most western nations have sub-replacement fertility. Whites in particular. In the US, most infants are non-white now. They are becoming a minority already. Our elite seem more than happy to make up for it with immigration.

I don't even care much about race. But it's happening. And it will affect our culture a great deal.

Doesn't have much to do with me getting laid or not. kek, no amount of government policies designed to increase the birth rate could make me reproduce desu senpai.