How do all you Drumpfags feel now that he's hired all these kikes!

How do all you Drumpfags feel now that he's hired all these kikes!
You niggers lost the oppurtunity to elect Madame Hillary "spike the kikes" Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11840821
youtube.com/watch?v=XkZ4zIk9DI4
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewcong114.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself Patton

He picked the best people for the job. Who am I to question the choices of The Emperor.

Whatever helps you Drumpflings sleep at night!

Do you regret killing your own wife? Is that why you shitpost here and support Hillary?

>Thinking I need bullshit reasons to sleep at night
I've been sleeping like a rock ever since Nov. 8

Do you regret having a tiny penis Drumpfy?
Drumpf BTFO again!

It must suck knowing that the only relevant part of your career is voicing a rat. Quite fitting for your own personality. All you can get now are tiny roles nobody gives a shit about. Nobody gives a shit about you. And everyone knows what you did to Michelle.

Poor shills.

Nah, pretty happy every day I consider that Hildabeast is not president. Fuck off.

She won the popular vote! If the corporations and the media were fair, it would have been a landslide- typical Drumpfnigger

Awful post...

Trump fags getting a reality slap from Jews running Trump's kingdom. Kek

strawpoll.me/11840821

You really don't need to provoke the fatfuck

Hey Trump fags, say hello to your 350lb fat fuck Jew puppet.

>her daughter is married to a Goldman Sachs Jew
>Goldman Sachs was literally one of her top donors and wanted her to win

Oh shit, guess I'm a #HillMissile now.

There's literally nothing wrong with being fat. It means that you have enough food inside to last a really long time.

Fat fuck Jew puppet looking for his balls. Kek

>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS
>DONALD TRUNK WINS
DONALD TRUNK WINS

>if the corporation media were fair

All the top banks funded Hillary, and the media was shilling for Hillary since day one, you idiot.

You SJWs really live detached from reality.

And America get a Jew Puppet

God-Emperor mocks your shilling, hillaryfag.

Seriously, why would we ever think that Clinton would be better? Sheesh.

Kek

>Silent Minority

Looks like another sufferer of Electile Dysfunction.

Look, it's cool. Lefty Lucy ditch you for a black man? Maybe if you slacktivist more, she might allow you take her on a date.

>Mad Dog
>jew
kys

All you can do is fling salt impotently. Donald Trump is President, and there isn't shit you can do about it.

Time to drink-up.

>fat fuck Jew puppet.
Kind of like Patton?

Republicans are children who will never admit they're wrong.

After Trump fucks up and sends us to hell, they'll still blame Obama somehow.

>He thinks if he changes his ID we won't notice that it's the same hillnigger shill
Kys pathetic faggot

>Lefty Lucy ditch you for a black man?
He killed her before she had the chance.

Nuh uh! Like in Wymyns Lib they totally told us if we threaten the teachers at the Electrical College and block traffic, they'll make Hillary president.

Totally!

Enjoy living under a Jew kingdom user.

Patton got redpilled on Jews and commies later, and he wanted to attack the Soviet Union. That's why they made him have a (((car accident)))

>more tears
Delicious!.

That just shows how far she's willing to go to gas these kikes- she's has to trick them into thinking she's on their side stupid Drumpfnigger

>Soros
>Bloomberg
>Feinstein
>Jewournalists
>All leftists

Hillary lost you know....

Jesus,
The difference between Patton's wife and Sup Forums is that his wife knows what it feels like to get rid of him.

No tears here, I am enjoying watching the Trump fags squirm when a Jew is hired by Trump

We don't support losers.

She was born to lose.

nice b8 m8

Yeah, those 2 pro-trade protectionism Jews are a real bummer.

I wish we had 3 times more globalist Jews, like Hillary wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkZ4zIk9DI4
Hillary stalking now? With used condoms?

It means hypertension which at 75 or whatever trump will be four years from now, means an inability to function like a normal human being. Trump will die in office due to a series of comorbidities to obesity combined with the stress created by the importance of the office he holds and his lack of experience.

Get used to apologizing for Trump hiring Jews m8. Kek

Why haven't you apologized for this?:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewcong114.html

feel great again

It's called the fat fuck disease and Trump has a bad case of it.

wtf I'm #shill4hill now

>this is what butthurt feminists tell themselves so they can sleep at night

What happened to your smug demeaner, Anne Bitch? You were so sure Hillary would win! A woman becoming President in a country on the other side of the globe was so important to your life, remember?

Reminder that Trump bangs a supermodel every night, while Hillary is stuck with that AIDS-riddled skeleton Bill.

Not General Patton. Patton Oswalt, the dickless fat fuck voice actor who's most noted for voicing A FUCKING RAT.

Oh yeah and killing his wife while claiming she died of a drug overdose.

Yeah, I realized I good'd later.

>implying trump can achieve let alone sustain an erection

>more butthurt

Tasty.

LUL

>She won the popular vote!
That means absolutely nothing. Good job, you got some illegals to vote for welfare. America is a republic, not a direct democracy.

>When you just voted for a Jew lover always resort to racism to make yourself feel better
Kek

Wow just keep repeating the same dumb shit you heard in your precious little echo chamber!

>Patton Oswalt has to change IDs just to try to hide himself
Pathetic.

you still haven't addressed:

Your Trump Jew master is calling you user.

Sage

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh.

I'm sure Patton has more important things to be doing than debating idiot trolls on Sup Forums

>Poor little Patton has no answers so all he has left is his "D-Drumpf's a Jew!!" retort
Can't believe you actually thought you could hide yourself by changing IDs.

Bullshit. All he does is bitch about Trump all day. This whole time, since the debates, he's been posting here anonymously and thinking he can get away with it. Well the jig is up.

Perhaps

This

>JUST

More like, of course he does. Patton's great

Patton's a JUSTed murderer who wants to convince himself he's relevant by making fun of Trump all day.