ITT post famous people with Sup Forums-tier beliefs

ITT post famous people with Sup Forums-tier beliefs

based mel gibson

Michael Savage; Rush Limbaugh.
Underrated around here: ComputingForever.

>Sup Forums-tier

He literally comes on Sup Forums.

Kanye west

Hi Sam

He says Sup Forums things, Sup Forums arguments, and name dropped Sup Forums and Sup Forums by name.

I've seen some of his videos and he's pretty funny, but other than his adultswim show and his youtube stuff, who the hell is this guy? All I know else about him is that he cucked /r9k/ with some chick.

>Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh
>Pro Israel neocons
>Sup Forums tier

Mel Brooks

He's redpilled on the JQ.

My nigga Politikz.

Orlando pulse shooter, shops at Ross and smokes backwoods blunts. His Twitter even has pizzagate shit on it.

JQ?
reffering to Racial Diverty quotas in the workplace ?
Job Quota??
>Makes it more difficult to spread the word if you put things into anagrams we have to be like the media.

should say it like "RACIST EMPLOYERS FAVOUR CERTAIN ETHNIC GROUP"

>Has a negative connotation see.

but yes is that the JQ or is it something else ?

Do they not hold Sup Forums-tier beliefs? I notice you failed to offer a better submission. Oh wait, you're that guy who pops in to post a 450-pound whale in a thicc thread, aren't you.

Michael Savage is a Jew living in San Francisco. Hes either full retard or controlled opposition

speaking of which I also havn't mentioned anyone.

>Pinochet ofcourse.
>Stalin if you wanna be a dictator.
>Rafal Ganowicz

Hans-Ulrich Rudel

Hitler had ordered him to take charge of all jet fighter aircraft. Rudel refused, as he preferred flying to a desk job. By the time Rudel left, it was after midnight.

Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds
The Knight's Cross with Golden Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Goldenem Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillianten) was instituted on 29 December 1944.[15]) Six sets of Golden Oak Leaves were manufactured, each consisting of an A-piece, made of 18 Carat gold with 58 real diamonds and a B-piece, made of 14 Carat with 68 real sapphires. One of these sets was presented to Hans-Ulrich Rudel on 1 January 1945, the remaining five sets were taken to Schloss Klessheim, where they were captured by the US forces.

Summary of military career
Rudel flew 2,530 combat missions on the Eastern Front of World War II. The majority of these were undertaken while flying the Junkers Ju 87, although 430 were flown in the ground-attack variant of the Focke-Wulf Fw 190. He was credited with the destruction of 519 tanks, severely damaging the battleship Marat, as well as sinking a cruiser, a destroyer and 70 landing craft. Rudel also claimed to have destroyed more than 800 vehicles of all types, over 150 artillery, anti-tank or anti-aircraft positions, 4 armored trains, as well as numerous bridges and supply lines. Rudel was also credited with 9 aerial victories, 7 of which were fighter aircraft and 2 Ilyushin Il-2s. He was shot down or forced to land 30 times due to anti-aircraft artillery, was wounded five times and rescued six stranded aircrew from enemy held territory.

Pinochet

obviously

suck

dick

Hi The Patriarchy

stefan is our guy

Dylann Roof, glorious nigger remover and member of an underground bowl cut cult.

Tila Tequila and Ben Garrison.

Andrew Anglin, notorious black albino alt-right supporter

Savage says a ton of based shit. I'm not trying to suck his dick but get over yourself.

>some chick

It was a tranny bro

Red Ice Lana, podcaster and aryan goddess, accidentally discovered white supremacy while investigating a secret society of lizard hybrids that rules the world.

Jewish question.

>Aryan godess
>dyed hair

Kill yourself.

Who is this guy I see him in threads everywhere

Winston Churchill who believed the Jews were plotting in a worldwide conspiracy, basically to control the future of Germany/Europe and then the world...

>Sam Hyde
>famous people

Sorry your show was cancelled Sam, but you're not famous.

Here have a true aryan godess, now, try not to rape any 10 year old kid to fix your sexual emergencies Achmed.

This is Duterte, he's making death squads trendy again. Not as famous as Hyde but still pretty cool for a chinegro

oops no pic

> 'right wing celebrates'
> not playing a role to get your money.

Fuck off.

>Jew and pill head.

Fuck off good goys.

Read literature from all sides, form your own opinions and don't give talking heads or yes men a ear or a dime.

Ted Nugent (expounding Sup Forums-tier beliefs since the 70s)

Kid Rock (openly pro-Trump and told people who demanded he stop using the Confederate flag to "kiss his ass")

Anthony Mackie (endorsed Trump)

Mike Tyson (endorsed Trump and gave him advice on improving his message)

Hulk Hogan (killed Gawker)

Charlie Sheen (endorsed Trump and openly said Jews did 9/11)

Dennis Rodman (/ourguy/ in North Korea, also endorsed Trump)

Gary Busey (voted for Trump, also a practicing Christian)

Marlon Brando (said Jews run Hollywood and make shitty movies)

Bruce Willis (wore a MAGA cap on Jimmy Fallon)

Potentially redpilled

Clint Eastwood (yelled at empty chair Obama)

Kanye West (ranted about Pizzagate shortly before being Nacht Und Nebel'd to a Mental Hospital)

Natalie Portman (awfully quiet on the subject of Israel, Trump, and politics in general while her Semitic peers throw raging tantrums about it, she's almost certainly more right wing than she lets on)