I've been a leftist faggot my whole life and Trump honestly never seemed like a great candidate to me...

I've been a leftist faggot my whole life and Trump honestly never seemed like a great candidate to me. His rally speeches were nonsense appeal-to-emotions drivel, his campaign made promises that I don't think he can follow through on (the wall would be fucking expensive, for example) and I'm not a racist redneck white purist so the MUZLIM REFUGEE IMMAGRANTS don't fucking scare me.

But that said, I want him to succeed. I want to be able to look back on these coming 4 years and think "wow he really accomplished a lot and made this country better" (wtf is 'great again' supposed to mean, anyway?)

What is Trump actually gonna fucking do? I still feel like all the people who voted for him were heavily misled and that they're going to be disappointed after his presidency, too. So what's the future look like, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're not showing the 100+ wins including the presidency

I just had to find a fucking image that RESONATED with my SENTIMENT alright?

answer my actual question

Fuck off moron Id drag a razor blade across your eyeball if i could

Why do you want to be sold on a kike?

lower taxes and probably won't build a wall but he will secure the boarder and he will strengthen our military and cyber security

I don't give a shit if he's a jew.

I worked for an Israeli guy once and he was a total fuckdick but most other jews I've met are fine.

>a wall will be expensive

How stupid are you?

>I don't think he can follow through on (the wall would be fucking expensive

Illegal beaners cost the United States 113 billion a year. The wall would cost 8 billion, you stupid fucking faggot.

>MUZLIM REFUGEE IMMAGRANTS don't fucking scare me

Not an argument. Also, he simply wants a proper vetting system for people from that region. We did not take in German refugees in World War 2 when we were attacking them. We did not take in Japanese refugees during World War 2 when we were attacking them. Why would we take in without vetting people from the middle east that we are actively at war with? (note: I am entirely against our foreign interventionist polices in that region)

What is Trump actually gonna fucking do?

Look into his policies you stupid fucking faggot

Want a real red pill? Politicians only care about their ego, and holy shit all of them pander to their base to get votes. Hillary was just as bad, but she made it so obvious it was disgusting. The difference with trump is he doesn't give a fuck. People can respect that. People also see him getting shit on by the media constantly and start to see through the bullshit. Above all else, we won't have the mind control though police president, the one who wanted to baby our nation by censoring anything she didn't like to see, anywhere from vidya back in the day, to even today when she went to congress and is trying to pass legislation to ban fake news. GOVERNMENT REGULATED NEWS? NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT HUH.

Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
Trump picks a soros amd goldman sachs worker for treasury secretary
youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

Alright I don't think lower taxes are gonna help the country out in any major way but I'll take it because I like money.

>secure the border
I don't think this is really a huge problem because the Mexican economy is doing fine right now, but whatever, waste money on it if you care so much.

>strengthen our military and cyber security
We have the most powerful military in the world with over 800 military installations abroad. Remind me why it needs strengthening? Cybersecurity always needs to be kept up-to-date but aside from the Clinton email shit I don't see any evidence that our cybersecurity is lacking.

Yeah exactly, that shit turns me off. And you didn't even mention global warming.

(you)

If I'm a shill and you can't defend your candidate, then you're just helping me shill scrub

did you even

Yeah that's fair, Clinton was shitty and I didn't want her as president either (I don't agree with anyone, so edgy i know)

I do like that Trump has no filter. It's refreshing to see someone in politics speak their mind. I just don't like most of the things his mind is speaking.

Fake news is kind of a problem, both online and through MSM. Look at Fox News during the W Bush years, or Alex Jones during anytime ever. I don't know whether it's actually a large problem (influencing huge numbers of people) and I don't think banning shit is a solution to anything, though.

realistically there isnt much he can do because of the debt and the shit economy. as long as he deals with the immigration issue ill be satisfied. hopefully he will stop kicking the can down the road in regards to the national debt although that would pretty much guarantee him being a 1 term president.

I guess if I was going to argue I'd start with this.

I don't care if Trump blows up the planet if his win halted all the PC shit surrounding free speech, Muslims, BLM, etc.

>hover over trump lying video
>screenshot of false story about him mocking a disabled reporter's disability
>"""praising""" Kim by saying he's the dicator
>9/11 tapes not that bad

copypasta is shit