Listening to a bunch of white women talk at work

>Listening to a bunch of white women talk at work
>'I can't wait until we're all coffee coloured, that way there will be a lot less wars and riots'
>'We all come from the blacks anyway'
>'Mixed race kids are absolutely gorgeous too'

What is wrong with people nowadays. I'm not even white (Ghanaian) and I'm wondering how you can sell your heritage down the toilet just like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96399438/#96399438
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/xJ9_AvnN6AfprdqXEGOuRg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mom used to talk about people all being the same color in the future like it wasn't a big deal and she is conservative as fuck

They had no real heritage to begin with. Most normie whites barely care about their bloodlines.

>Listening to a bunch of white women
There is your problem

>things that never happened

Women value peace over accomplishment. They would rather tear everything down to equal than support greatness.
Source: Had to cut off sister for this reason.

you don't have a job and this didn't happen

they were virtue signalling for your social approval nigger

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SAME FAGGING CUNT

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96399438/#96399438

SAGED

Women are easily controllable through social norms, they rarely think outside of the box provided for them. The only reason they think that today is due to progressive brainwashing in media

>'We all come from the blacks anyway'

That's not how evolution works.

Op is a faggot. But women saying that mixed babies are the cutest is such a meme. Women think they're cute in the same way they think a deformed kitten is cute. It's just novelty to them.

I think those dumbass women should make Shit skin kids and then not have a father around. I'll tell my beautiful white children see those kids don't hangout with.

pasta is cold waiter, can I get a new one?

>>'I can't wait until we're all coffee coloured, that way there will be a lot less wars and riots'

holy fuck they are retarded

Nice repost

Normie whites care about nothing at all except netflix and talent shows.

that guy would get every white women
tall, dark and handsome

Every girl I've talked to including Asians and Latinos has said they hate niggers and want their kids to be whiter. White girls don't even look at niggers as human beings.

>'I can't wait until we're all coffee coloured, that way there will be a lot less wars and riots'

working well for africa and ME

ultra blue pills talk like that

Look she walks her pet, so progressive.

"I can wait until we all look like shit"

That's what you happen when you mix all colors together. You get shit.

Ghtd

>Deutschland
>Ja!

she's out of shape no tone, kinda fat
he's more well defined

HE SKIPS LEG SQUAT AND REAL WORK DAY, hes a nigger

she's not as smart as most.. she's not white, she looks, south american.. she has hoop earnings, and has fucking cellulite on the front of her leg...
SAGE.. THIS IS TYPICAL NIGGER TIER COUPLE. both trash.

Your mum is a satanic false flag shill payed by the clintons in child slaves to spread disinformation

fuck up mate

t. Hans Cuckenheimer

oh look it's this thread again

Same. I would turn my whole family in to the gestapo. Fucking cuckservative, christcucks.

What's up with the peacful nigger meme?

They are the ones who riot and chimpout in public places for no reason.

If you'd really want no riots, just kill them all.

This

where da blue women at

holy fuck this dude has not given leg day the respect it deserves

Op, women are living in a welfare society. Their selfish nature has been given full wings unleashed.

They don't care about anything but aesthetics and their feelings.

They spit out children and don't even realize that it's a human being which they gave birth to, they look at it like a material object like a more precious iphone or gucci bag

The only thing that is going to fix this is the system imploding on itself by letting nature take its course.

> Women value peace over accomplishment.

No, they value what they "feel" is the sweetest deal for the easiest least amount of labor or least problem solving to get welfare above all things else, even their own freedom.

Tell them about the Rwandan genocide.

>>Listening to a bunch of white women talk at work

>Hanging around the HR department

Yeah, fat girls and Jews sure are white.

Give jews multi-generational control of the narrative and they'll convince your grandkids to cut off their dicks and swim to the moon as penance for the crimes of the martian ultraholocaust

I remember my aunt's and mother talking about my cousin's blue eyes and blond hair, about how beautiful and fair he was.

They also felt pity about one of their friends who married a dark Latino and got swarthy children.

I doubt US woman in the 50's thought differently.

>listening to any women at all

fixed.

I don't actually think I've ever heard a female talking about anything of importance. If it is politics its just marxist nonsense.

lmaoing at people who think everybody the same color would mean no war. Wars are caused by money, ego, power, religions not fucking races

>Same pasta again

PHAHAHAHAHAHAH БЛЯTЬ

BUMP THIS THREAD

>grass is always greener fallacy

>What is wrong with people nowadays. I'm not even white (Ghanaian) and I'm wondering how you can sell your heritage down the toilet just like that.

Sup Forums is not for erotic cuck fanfic

>HE SKIPS LEG SQUAT AND REAL WORK DAY
>holy fuck this dude has not given leg day the respect it deserves

retards

Is this picture of a small dicked manlet supposed to make me feel insecure?

Hahah hit a nerve? Your friend sheila from childhood that disappeared? She didn't move towns if u get what im saying

You should probably stop working with retards.

Lies can't cope with infographics.

I've heard worse. from fucking white pediatric physician assistants. about the health of white kids.

>as if not

look at him.

Decades of brainwashing by the leftist fifth column trying to undermine their own culture

4th generation hippies.

Because it isn't a big deal, you pathetic racist.

#beigehorizon Here we come.

You think so? If I'm not mistaken the fad of calling mixed children cute is something relatively new.

No one called them cute when I was a kid.

Even among white people, very few people have the potential to ever do ballet, irrespective of desire or will. Natalie Portman couldn't and needed a double for the Black Swan. It really is a high art.

This desu.

checked

>white women
No such thing in USA, especially not Kim Kardashian. She already has shit genes and her children will only be shittier.

Stay cozy Pepe

I remember in 6th grade my teacher had us listen to songs about multicultural kids playing together and talking to us about how cute mulatto kids are.

No joke, and this is in a private christian school.

Well now I'm depressed, faggot

Only about 3% of all relationships are white/black mixed. It's not actually as common as tv executive jews would have you believe

The majority are white/Hispanic.

so?north america is becoming brown at inconceivably fast pace, you lot will look exactly like brazilians and chilliens in 40 years

>when anti-white racists think they are special, but can't get into fucking their own race, because shitgenes.
>when women become so ugly that they need tons of make-up
>when they need plastic surgery or nose job, then still claiming they are beautiful
>when they become non-beautiful and the only thing they got left is to shake their fat ass
>then any ond fat ass becomes equal competition
Might as well marry an sick obese woman, since that's you new sex symbol.

ITS FUCKING COPYPASTA YOU FUCKING NEWFAG CUNTS JESUS FCKING NUPOL. TFW I LURKED FOR 3 YEARS BEFORE POSTING AND NOW LEAKING REDDIT IS JUST SHITPOSTING FRM THE VERY BEGGINING. JUST FUCKING LURK CUNTS AND STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS

And shaking your ass like a gorilla mating ritual is hard right?

This is way too aesthetic for me.

Because thats just a fact. What is she supposed to do? Start a race war?

The West is cucked beyond belief. Literally everyone is brainwashed against better judgment.

Goal body. is this achievable without injecting aids and crack?

t. hater

Where did I say or even imply that >shaking your ass like a gorilla is hard? On the contrary, I was elevating ballet. Some reading comprehension skills would go a long way here.

Is there a reason for the hair trigger on this board as of late? Are people like you upset that Trump isn't turning out to be the populist philosopher-king you pined for? Or are you just drinking too much by yourself on a Friday night?

>responding a to a pasta

>friday night
>not saturday
>australia
>caring about american politics

Some reading comprehension skills would go a long way here.

>"alot less wars"

Thankfully alot of the people ITT are young and will remember such anachronisms when they're old people.

It's called propaganda

Make it stop

It clearly has.

I had assumed you were using a VPN to pretend you're Australian/Canadian, as is the trend.

Still, why the hair trigger? What's eating at you? Do you have something due soon?

they're virtue signaling

>whats eating at you

Thousands of reddit tier faggots on my board spouting marxist lies.

because they arent being hunted down by shit skins yet. give it a few years

"How come there's so much war and crime in Africa? They're all coffee colored already"

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD SHILLS
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/xJ9_AvnN6AfprdqXEGOuRg/

this
girls used to say my 93 geo metro was cute

Have they seen Mexico or Central America?

Literally the more coffee colored the more violence and death and shitholeness.

Why do all these coffee colored hispanics come here again? Everything should be good in coffee world I thought?

This is true

You're right. I jerked off to it a couple of times actually :,(

you guys are posting in a coffee thread

sage in all fields