Politically incorrect relationships

Sup Forums I have a confession to make. The only girls that have ever expressed a direct interest in me were nonwhite. I'll list:

>black (1)
>asian (2)
>mexican/hispanic (3)
>indian (2)

I have ignored/rejected all of their personal advances. Although I'm as polite as I can be, I feel weird. I can't give the real reason why I'm denying them for obvious reasons. Most of these girls are/were conventionally attractive, at least enough for me to be attracted to them. It's not a family thing either, since my parents are liberals and probably would be overjoyed to hear I have a qt nonwhite gf.

Maybe I'm too autistic to pick up cues from white girls but honestly I've talked to and known many in my mostly white neighborhood and none of them seemed to be interested in me. I've asked out plenty and haven't really gotten that far with them. I don't have much dating experience as a result.

Does anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I should add that I met most of these girls at university.

I'm sorry guys, I just can't stop fucking Japanese girls.

I want white children, but why do I have to settle for a roastie when I can basically be in a JAV every weekend?

But they're honorary aryans ...r-right Sup Forums?

there's a special slow cook chamber for traitors

>english teachers

you must have low teeth standards

you're too young for the white girls there

they are looking for a guy with a career to pay their bills

you have only two options
hope you get lucky with the rare chance a white one is interested under the current circumstances (college)

or

wait to build your life where she can be a stay at home mom (beat choice)

being a race traitor is completely irredeemable and you should always remember that (we will polygraph you 1488)

once you have a place for your wife then she will find you ;)

don't let us down

I REALLY want the type of girl in that pic. I came close to giving in with one of the Indian girls and tried to justify it in my mind (Indians were the first Aryans, Indians are bro-tier, etc) but I was able to remain strong. I want white kids, and raising them to be pure is gonna be a whole other issue in and of itself. Maybe I'm too young to think about this.

So what? Is is that bad to fuck around with shit like that? You are making their races more white if you have kids, if not, you get to experience more in life. I've only dated white girls with blue eyes, dark hair, and of German descent. Now, after breaking up with my most recent one, I'm just fucking whoever wants me, it's not degenerate. Get your experience and then talk to those girls.

> ITT

I've been tempted by Indians too (same excuses as you lol)
not really sexually but as a stupid white knight fantasy (so disappointed in myself)

I dated an Armenian girl (no sex) but broke up soon after she told me

no matter how beautiful or loving they appear to be
their not your people user

you can never feel what you can for your people

you will get what you deserve
if you're worthy of a white wife
you will have to earn her

they are worth every struggle you will endure

they will love you more than you can imagine

you survived the biggest temptations (your own fantasy and imagination of them *poc )

you will get your white loving wife if you fight to earn her

don't let them down (pic)

it's because you're brain washed.

Just hit it an quit it user, Whites have never had a problem using the lesser races for sex.

>tfw when I have only dated jap qts
Why are white women so inferior?

When have good fun with nonwhites, always use them (and with some Liberal whites too)

Although to be really fair, if said girls are either white hispanic coming from nice conservative family, or conservative Chinese/Japanese/Korean, you could always consider settling down as they're quite good compared to Libtard White Women.

The only girl ever confessed to me was a jew.

true
That was very motivational, thank you.

virginfag

(you)

don't let these weaklings bring you down into the depths of their depravities and degeneracy
it's a black hole you'll never be able to escape

but don't make the mistake that you can play with fire *temptation either
(you've seen how the mind is deceived by the heart)

there are no "honorary" whites
there's no honor in a traitor

I speak from experience
I'm married to the most beautiful loyal loving Norwegian cutie with 3 healthy white children (she said she would produce as many as I can help raise)

loyal, loving woman will always exist as long a there's someone for them be loyal and loving towards

I was 28, she was 17 when we met
you have to learn so much more to be able to maintain a woman of high caliber

the worst feeling is to let her down by not being ready to be everything she/your kids need

things you should work on now

learn to be self sufficient (fix everything yourself)
learn how to invest your time
learn to respond with positive reinforcement and affection (most important quality of a real man)
learn to do and notice things without having to be asked (she will rarely ask for help otherwise)
don't expect her to introduce herself with a Roman salute on your first date (stay clear of those girls)
the perfect woman is a normal one (she will not have extreme views at first, she is your anchor when the shit storms come)
talk to her as much as possible (she'll be the most interesting person you know if you are the man you are meant to be)

you only get one life user
share it with the woman you know you were meant to

>tfw 26 khv
>tfw no girls have ever even wanted to be my friend
>tfw i'm the last hope for my mum's side of the family to continue
>tfw it dies with me

something to listen to in the mean time

radio.therightstuff.biz

Fash the Nation
Daily Shoah

the female friends thing is only for school aged people (or through other friends)

.. you need to work on your "random event generator " (yeah I just termed it now lol)

what I mean is .. learn to get yourself randomly and innocently put into a situation where you can strike up a conversation / interaction (learn to read if she's not interested though)

once this "event" is created talk to her about yourself without being obvious (it's rare for strangers to just start talking for no reason)

create a reason for girls to interact with you

smile at them if they make eye contact
purposely do something obviously childish (but have a funny reply when she responds)

obviously you'll need some experience with being "manly cute"

you have to be able to shift into interesting man mode within a 5 second span

but this is how you get a girls attention and interest in everyday life