How has Prime Minister Justin Trudeau affected your life?

How has Prime Minister Justin Trudeau affected your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire#Response_and_aid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've touched myself everyday

He brings great shame to our continent.

I am not a

Non-citizen
Woman
LGBT Activist
Muslim

So literally nothing.

Motherfucker still hasn't paid me for work I did with the federal government 6 months ago.

Also no electoral reforms. Fuck weedman.

Still better than Harper or mulcair though.

He's proven that we have yet to see the world's worst politician in history.

Convinced me to not move to Canada

He's made me appreciate the value of CURRENT YEAR more than any other pm
Canada's reputation on Sup Forums got trashed with his inauguration. Feelsbadman

i've contemplated jerking off to his picture b4

he hasnt

I sigh a lot more than I used to. Wanted to tease an Armenian co-worker about the muzzie clients thinking he's a fellow muzzie but I'd risk my job now for saying that kind of stuff

Endless laughs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire#Response_and_aid
>Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Taiwan, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[47][48] South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.[49] The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[50] Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized. Alberta Premier Rachel Notley vowed to address the issue and ensure that the firefighters were paid a minimum of CA$11.20 per hour as required by the province's labour laws, rather than the CA$15 per day allowance specified in their contract with their South African employer.[51]

he took my job

I live with my mom who makes under 50k a year. I'm eligible for the free uni grant.

Insured damage was estimated to have reached $3.58 billion as of July 7, 2016, making the wildfire the most expensive disaster in Canadian history, surpassing the 1998 ice storms in Quebec ($1.9 billion) and the 2013 Alberta floods ($1.8 billion).[3][14] The 2011 Slave Lake wildfire, which destroyed one-third of the town of Slave Lake, cost approximately $750 million and was the most expensive fire-related disaster in Canadian history. The larger damage estimates are a result of Fort McMurray being 10 times the size of Slave Lake.[14] A further estimate based on current damage estimated insurance payouts reaching as high as $4.7 billion.[85]

>10% of entire city burns down
>imports 300+ africans who go on strike within a week after turning down legit help from the USA, Russia, etc
JUST lmao

Great another Bachelor of Arts grad with a minor in Gender Studies and Major in Sucking Dicks of Propaganda Distributors

STEM STEM
COMP SCI WITH MATH MINOR

FUCK OFF SKILLED TRADES FAGGOT

>STEM STEM
>COMP SCI WITH MATH MINOR
k good m8, just was busting your nuts I didn't expect someone here at this time to be that way

So you wanna be a 'computer scientist' eh? Whats your favorite language? Good call on the math minor

Made me bias against Canadians, which I really don't want to be given some I've met have been alright.

He made me want to make pics like related earlier today. Got me thinking- he might become the world's first Transgender leader some day

>Made me bias against Canadians
Can't blame you tbqh, it did the same to me

I still can't understand how 39.5% of the morons in this country voted for him

>he might become the world's first Transgender leader some day
He's got his side kicks ready

C, java. I want to get into app development soon drop out and make ad rev. Theoretical concepts of computer science is the hardest thing I've ever taken and I get 99's on integral calc exams.

he gave me this, it's all i can ask for

He's a big guy

he has made me truly laugh with his over the top dick sucking of castro as i watch ships full of cubans head to miami.

>C, java
Mah nigga you'll be fine go get that paper and get a foot in the door then do your thing. Me neighbor runs an entire million+ business from his basement all on Java alone

>Theoretical concepts
It is fascinating and amazing what can be done though eh

>99's on integral calc exams
Noice

For you, bring lube ;^)

I know people who've hung out with him when he was younger and they unanimously agree that he's a fucking idiot. He was joke. They made fun of his stupidity.

He convinced me that as tragically inept and pointless as Irish politicians are, there's always a bigger faggot out there ruining a bigger country. At least if we kill our enemies, they die.

underrated

>with your powers combined, I am Captain Faggot!

should have stepped down and convinced Peter McKay or Rona Ambrose to be PC leader then you fuck

you lost the election, not the Conservatives

I find is hilarious how this good looking god damn beautiful perhaps painted by Da Vinci of a bastard is the most popular world leader on Sup Forums.

He's giving me better options for choosing a place to live in te future.I'm glad Canada elected le weedman

he made me feel a little better about the country I live in, man.. there're some very unlucky countries out there, just look at canada.

It fits like a glove

>the most popular world leader on Sup Forums
heh

He looks like an Assassins Creed 2 boss I need to kill.

many laughs have been had

White women age like a carton of milk left open sitting on a hot boiler in the sun, yeesh

Imagine what she looks like without the fancy hundred dollar make up too, no wonder he swings both ways

is he a jew or a sand nigger?

that shnoz is fucking out of this world

It really is. I was failing my cs theory class so I had to drop it to retake it next semester. Discrete math proofs sucked and theory sucks. Only the most autistic autists actually get it.

CS / econ minor here.

A year ago I was babysitting my step cousin while staying in Montreal. She's 16. 5'0" and has the lightest, most insanely beautiful beach-blonde hair, 100% natural. Her skin is a gorgeous milky white, not pasty but porcelain. Her cheeks are always flushed and her lips are naturally thick and reddish-pink. Anyway she's like a doll, she's real perfect and thin, with a cute slightly upturned ski slope nose.. This story isn't copypasta, it's 100% truth. We were watching a movie in her bedroom together and sitting on my lap. I began to think less about the movie and more about her. I was getting a boner from the pressure of her sitting down on my cock and it was just about to make its way through my jeans. She shifted in my lap, which made a shitload of precum seep out. I couldn't take it anymore. I NEEDED to go into the bathroom and FAP. VIGOROUSLY. I wasn't wearing a belt this day, by the way, which was just fucking perfect.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom for a sec, OK?" "Mm hm" and as I stood up my jeans fell down, exposing my boner, which stuck out through the opening in my boxers. I switched immediately to for-fuck's-sake-God-make-me-invisible mode because I knew she was going to see my big stupid cock. She stared, mouth open at my erection for a moment that seemed like forever. Her eyes on me made me even more pre-jizz leak out onto the fluffy white carpet.

"user, did you want to fuck me?"

"What, did you?" I asked, pulling up my jeans.

"You got me very wet," she sighed, staring down at her lilac knee socks.

"I do want you," I admitted.

After we'd shut the door to her bedroom, she took off her clothes and said "well, this is me". She removed the body suit and her facemask and I was staring at Justin Trudeau. He grabbed me and forcefully threw me down on the bed, then pulled down my briefs. "If you make your enemies scream, they win" he said as the first inch went in - totally dry. I cry every night about it. But I guess that's life.

Next time you receive a nonsensical pos from a leaf do not get angry, do not get frustrated.

it is full leaf tier posting: it proves nothing, it doesn't argue for or against the contentions of an argument, it doesn't bring new information, it doesn't offer an opinion. It's just shit.
Pure shit. Like Canadians.

I enjoyed my time in Canada and real Canadians are a friendly and accomodating people but Leaf-Posters deserve nothing less than death.

Rake all leafs. Kill them. They are not like us and inherently beneath us. Do not validate a leaf. Do not entertain his clownery, ignore him at your least, kill him at your most.
Make no mistake, the Leaf is an impediment to your thoughts and intellectual well being. Come in contact with such vermin and you do not think, you just rage, you do not consider, you just end up frustrated.

They are not human.

Rake the leaf for he is not one of us and if he resists the rake, slit his throat for he only lives to impede your pure and independent thought and mate your women to apes.

Leafs are not us. They deserve nothing less than death.

Do not forget or ignore this.

Rake the leaf.

Crypto

My video games are probably going to cost even more.

not really probably because I don't live in toronto lol

he paid a guy to follow me around and fuck with me whenever I try to meet white girls

How do you set snow on fire?

It was beginning of summer, May

The snow is on top oil sands that caught fire

I get by everyday with the anticipated knowledge of the movie with Owen Wilson and Trudeau who play a couple of twins dropped into the middle of rural China where they need to cook their way out of a paper bag.

Produced by Ben Stiller
Directed by Adam Sandler

I've met a guy through Eve Online who had lessons from Trudeau when he was still a teacher.

Pretty fun conversation.

I think of Canada now as Nu-Sweden

Trudeau spawned amazing memes.

It became easier to troll with a Canadian Flag above your posts, and harder to effortpost without just getting >A fucking leaf in reply. So I just changed with the times.

US Republicans love dictator Putin but bitch cause Trudeau talks good about Castro. Double standards.

Good. We need less gooks.

he made me a saint

in the eyes of the world

i am an angle

>man who thought he lost all respect loses last additional bit of respect he didn't even know he still had

Fewer

Combination of this and Liberal biased media.

I'm voting for the first time in my life and I'm voting conservative

Hahaha, hilarious. Canada is so much nicer than Shitaly.

He made me hate my country more, and gave me the motivation to get off my ass and do something about it.

>Non-citizen
>Woman
>LGBT Activist
>Muslim

Your new RCMP officers.

He has reduced my faith in humanity

I have to see his face on pol sometimes

He hasn't. The only change is I have to hear about what a great place Canada is (even though it hasn't actually changed for most people) because everywhere else is trending downwards.

I get ridiculed and dismissed here on Sup Forums because of him. Half of all replies I get are >a fucking leaf no matter the content of my post. I'm fucking sick of it. I have been browsing Sup Forums for years and now I'm basically being kicked out by new fags and memes Lord's

just fuck my shit up bro

Given me free rein to bully Canadians

What an ugly cuck

Because of him I'm saving up to move to Canada so I can legally blow my dog

he made that deal with russia to nuke america if WW3 starts so idk i mean when the radiation from the american nuclear power plants reaches the UK and the russian and canadian alliance leader in the UK has to leave and never return knowing anglos will never have a homeland he gets executed

so i mean its kinda like he gets what he deserves

a fucking LEAF

Tax hike

Treble the debt they planned

Gave housing to 10k Syrians while homeless here freeze to death every winter

Wants Mexicans to move here visa free

I'm taxed to death already, gonna work on moving to the states. I left Europe because it was going down the drain, Canada is fucked

he should be killed, social justice warriors and feminist need to die

I can't remember a time a prime minister has effected my way of life since they closed my fishing industry. It almost feels surreal to hear people say he's flooding Canada with shitskins when I've never seen a shitskin in my life.

I guess that's what I get for living in the middle of bumblefuck no where.