Continued from:
We've got them on the run don stop now!

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
archive.is/ZTEOt
archive.is/HyXtY
docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bell-foundry-20161205-story.html
denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/
nashvillescene.com/music/nashville-cream/article/20845966/in-the-wake-of-oakland-fire-nashville-diy-spaces-face-uncertain-future
regenes.is/resources-2/
richmondartcollective.com/
google.com/maps/place/228 W Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99201/@47.6574812,-117.4167353,17z
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
dodiy.org/resources/justtogetaway.pdf
dodiy.org/building_web.pdf
fresno.gov/government/departmentdirectory/darm/codeenforcement/codeviolationreporting.htm
docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/edit
archive.is/9Oy09
regenes.is/resources-2/#collapse-1
dryriver.org/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DGDpUgYL_FsJ:dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Michigan &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/LkBW1
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiViLWZl-nQAhUFyGMKHaJwCAEQFggkMAI&url=http://www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Texas&usg=AFQjCNFBY3_7YnyGmi04aqQm3HbVJ4K4lA&bvm=bv.141320020,d.cGc
archive.is/2jVct
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xB9Is8ofeS8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.SouthCarolina &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/zfSGG
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dgtL6M7DqScJ:dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Illinois &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/36v9v
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bMlAUzJLen8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.NewYork &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/amudF
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hD2vWyOhbzQJ:dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Georgia &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/A2tDI
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
myspace.com/rice_beans_revolution
sites.google.com/site/bobeink/rice,beans,&revolutioninfoshop
archive.is/MvKLl
eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-music-underground/Content?oid=3019232
diyphl.com/index.php?q=
neilcampau.com/
archive.is/JOYBf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dodiy.org
>Archive of the homepage:
archive.is/ZTEOt
>Archive of the California page:
archive.is/HyXtY

>"Safety checklist" they use. Full of potential code violations for report.
docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/

>Leftist sperging in the archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

Shut down since the Oakland fire:
>Bell Foundry, Baltimore, MD
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bell-foundry-20161205-story.html
>Rhinoceropolis, Denver, CO
denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/
>some shit closing down in Nashville
nashvillescene.com/music/nashville-cream/article/20845966/in-the-wake-of-oakland-fire-nashville-diy-spaces-face-uncertain-future

>THE "ACTIVIST DIY" DIRECTORY
regenes.is/resources-2/
regenes.is/resources-2/

In this thread we discuss best methods for reporting DIY spaces and information related to radical leftist shitholes.

bumping for justice.

Save some lives, Sup Forums

>tfw the buttmad libs still posting in the archive

Come on Sup Forums this is important, you could purge most of the antifas and goymunists today
bet those cunts were at trump protests too

ty op

fuck the antifa kike footsoldiers

bumping to celebrate the death of liberalism

Potential lead stolen from another user in the previous bread

I think may i found one, its even on the same block as a queer bar and shares a building with a concert bar that offers craft beer

>richmondartcollective.com/
>google.com/maps/place/228 W Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99201/@47.6574812,-117.4167353,17z

Double digits confirm

This needs to carry on more constantly and longer than the pizza threads. Don't fail us on the night shift euroanons.

We also need to spread it to the other chans and get our Sup Forums going too.

Now THIS is a decent copypasta.

Good work Straya.

Didn't see a /diy/ general for questions that don't need their own thread.

Question for you guys. I was thinking of making a bunker using a shipping container and burying it (obviously with a portal and ladder to climb out of.) Does anyone have any experience with this?

Also I bought an arduino and I don't have any ideas of what to do with it. Got any cool ideas? Shipping container related maybe?

I lived in one of these hell holes in the late 90's if anyone has any questions about what it was like I'll answer.

Café
935 F Street, Fresno California

A filthy anarcho-communist compound that grows pot, donated to Sanders campaign, and had a hand in organizing a protest when Trump camp to town.

The faggots are currently ranking #1 on my shitlist.

Here's the mega list from Baltimore. It's a good model to show you what to look for.

stationnorth.org/places/art-music/

Crush illegal left spaces by starting fires

looks 3rd world tier, how common is this over there?

Do it you fags. Fuck these cunts up.

hahahaha
the beginning of fresh lulz

There are some in Canada according to the regenesis map. Need some based leafs on that.

This is something we can do.

put all of the kike footsoldiers out on the street, just in time for christmas

Report ADA violations too. Between fines and repairs, the landlord will clean house.

dodiy.org/resources/justtogetaway.pdf

dodiy.org/building_web.pdf
might not be anything, but im currently combing thru the caches on search engines

PRAISE KEK

>no directory for NY on regenesis
Fuck, here I was hoping I could get some of these fucks shut down locally. I'll have to ask some of my stonerbros if they know any of these types of places.

KEK will be pleased, a new happening!
I present thee a rare pepe!

I wouldn't know, I don't hang around filthy degenerates. South and South-East Fresno is pretty ghetto but North Fresno and Clovis actually have very nice neighborhoods.

I do go to the absolute worst neighborhood in town every so often to visit friends and play vidya, but they are just gangbangers around there, not communists.

How do I find Leftie Nests to remove?

>aspie shutins alone on a friday night attempt to ruin the fun of people with social lives
this is sad on a level that's pretty unprecedented even on Sup Forums

and report where they move to regroup. show no mercy.

cry harder kike

I'm looking forward to the sweet sweet schadenfreude.

Easy target for code violations, luckily Fresno has an online reporting system.
>fresno.gov/government/departmentdirectory/darm/codeenforcement/codeviolationreporting.htm
We need some Califags to check this out and report it
Use:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1XtBIjVjf3kiyCtLZcFcEBR2dv-KIPBCYIA-IZurDZLg/edit

nycdiy org
any poltards in ny

archive.is/9Oy09

Look up your state, then your city.

Once you find a possible target, do some digging. Scope it out in person if you have to. If you get the feeling you are onto something, call your local fire marshal and the rest is history.

Oy vey they're on to us!

regenes.is/resources-2/#collapse-1

Don't set fires you asshole!

Good innocent people could die in them and that is against the law.

We are the good guys, saving kids from getting sucked into the torrid web of the left and potentially dying in a fire.

As much as I hate liberals I actually do care about fire safety.

Also, check with the city for building permits for the address in question and report under that authority.

These faggots will have broken some law and code somewhere, no matter what retarded nigger guide they imagine up.

[YOU NEED A Sup Forums DIAMOND PASS TO VIEW THIS POST]

Yes, shaming will certainly help.

Delete this. That is not the intention of Sup Forums

here let me help you with that. use the interactive map under find location by map
1/2

2/2

More like ruin the income source for some hipster asshole with no morals. These places can clear big money with little to no oversight. You can watch $100,000 disappear into some guys pocket no taxes no paperwork.

there's doesn't need to be any shame involved, just know that I feel bad for you in your absolutely feeble attempts to lash out at the world

oh shit its working

Checked.

Some of these shitholes have been breeding tumblr tier spics for 11 years. This one in Tuscon...
Founded: November 2005
dryriver.org/

bump for hippie butthurt

i wanna see these fags cursing Sup Forums's name by the time this is over

Why do you hate fun?

Michigan
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DGDpUgYL_FsJ:dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Michigan &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/LkBW1

Texas
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiViLWZl-nQAhUFyGMKHaJwCAEQFggkMAI&url=http://www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Texas&usg=AFQjCNFBY3_7YnyGmi04aqQm3HbVJ4K4lA&bvm=bv.141320020,d.cGc
archive.is/2jVct

South Carolina
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xB9Is8ofeS8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.SouthCarolina &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/zfSGG

Illinois
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dgtL6M7DqScJ:dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Illinois &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/36v9v

New York
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bMlAUzJLen8J:www.dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.NewYork &cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/amudF

Georgia
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hD2vWyOhbzQJ:dodiy.org/index.php?n=Main.Georgia &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/A2tDI

if you hate skateboarding, report these places. many of them house skateboard ramps. becuase skateboarders dont care about their health and wellbeing so we must remove them from these unsafe spaces. fuck

kike tears = best tears
more lefty crackwore degenerates hitting the streets soon

we're saving lives here

Why do you hate skateboarders?

Sup Forums is actually saving lives by doing this

the good thing is that they don't realize they are replying to a dead thread, we are miles ahead of them

Who's lives?

You're not credible for even a fucking second m8

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER

Don't you see? This is how we have fun

we are the noble jews now
we need these hippies to not have a roof over their heads this winter
its for the best

of course. we are a board of peace. shadilay

Is this some sort of illegal immigrant safe space?
>pic related

Those living in unsafe spaces, and those living in adjacent spaces.

90% of them are liberal/hippie/thug-loving/ druggies

fuckin hell Sup Forums
never change

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

worn out faces

We'll never see it. By the time we're done all these communist anarcho faggot liberal shitstains will be living and eating out of dumpsters till the day they get compacted and dropped in the landfill with the rest of the trash.

Don't forget to recruit other places! Infiltrate normie groups that are non-threatening and whip them into a frenzy on saving the lives of children. We need multiple fronts on this.

Don't those living in those areas do it of their own will? Also the existence of these warehouses don't really threaten any of the surrounding houses or buildings do they?

this is our fun

Found in Spokane, Wa.

>contains a concert hall, art space, coffee shop, craft beer, photography, etc, etc.
>right next to the local queer nightclub
surely this isn't a coincidence

>website
richmondartcollective.com/
>location
google.com/maps/place/228 W Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99201/@47.6574812,-117.4167353,17z

I'm on it, it looks like the one that was a listed as a commune in my city was shut down but im going to check up the rest on the list anyway.

IF YOU NIGGERS THOUGHT I WAS DONE AFTER FINDING THAT GOLDMINE, THEN YOU BETTER LOSE YOUR BONERS AND SOBER UP, BECAUSE HERE COMES ROUND TWO

THIS IS IT, MOTHERFUCKERS

THE HOLY GRAIL

A LIST OF TRANNY AND QUEER FLOP HOUSES AND SAFE SPACES...

W O R L D W I D E

transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
>transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/

LONG LIVE OLD Sup Forums

myspace.com/rice_beans_revolution
sites.google.com/site/bobeink/rice,beans,&revolutioninfoshop

OH YES

ARCHIVE IT

And? Why not just let them live in their shit houses, does it offend you or something?

So what are these places?

Just where a bunch of libshits get together and talk bullshit?

what is with leftists and craft beer?

They do it of their own will, but building and fire codes exist for a reason.
Of course surrounding buildings are at risk, fire can spread to adjacent buildings rapidly.

The irony of regulation loving degenerates living in makeshift hobo towns skirting pesky, costly regulations to live cheap as fuck is kekworthy

Even the Jew York Times is reporting on DIY leftspaces getting BTFO. Apparently, there have been a lot more than just the three we've discussed.

archive.is/MvKLl

>yfw Establishment Dems are happy to fuck up these faggots because they think they're all Bernouts and blame them for Hillary losing the election

GO GO GO

archive plox, i see the lulz potential is endless

>transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
nice find

Archive.is and Wayback machine now that they're in damage control.

Do not sympathize with the enemy. Remember these people you and your race dead. Heil victory.

You'll need ventilation system at minimum or you will die from no o2

Ok mister regulation

>jew book.com/dodiynews
need to log in for this one
>eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-music-underground/Content?oid=3019232
>jew book.com/groups/dcdiyshows/
>showlistdc.com
maybe find some unlicensed spaces for anons in DC
>diyphl.com/index.php?q=
in philly
>/r/DIYVenues
of course
>chidiy.com
for chcago
>neilcampau.com/
guy who ran dodiy

They are living there illegally, buildings are not up to code, and with the amount of drug use they are particularly susceptible to fire, surrounding buildings are in danger because of this.

They also risk the lives of the brave first responders and fire fighters that are tasked in saving them.

holee shet
archive.is/JOYBf

Can someone please explain this thread? I don't know what the fuck is going on here

becuase Sup Forums is full of anal/autistic haters

save fucking everything

long live pol
long live zimzam
long live kek
god bless his vessel, donald trump