Am I the only one who gets more antisocial as time goes on

Going to bars and literally dinking around for hours.

I can't be the only one who finds this shit boring and mind numbing?

Dear god I literally don't care if my dumb drunk slutty girlfriend cucks me tonight.

God damn bars are so boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same.

>got a qt shut in Korean gf who is the same
>moved south away from friends and family
>life is amazing

Problem solved. Feels good man.

>Am I the only one who gets more antisocial as time goes on
pretty sure thats normal desu

t. n33t

I'm amazed I lasted as long as I did, trying to "fit in" with the bar hopping scene.

I just don't get as drunk anymore, i can drink all night and still feel only tipsy. Plus i just don't know what to say anymore, no one besides my friends like my jokes and everyone else gets super offended.

>bar night thanksgiving night
>with a few close friends and some random people
>talking about black friday
>say black friday has been around since before this country was founded
>it was just a different kind of sale going on but it was black still
>and the deals were great

My friends cracked up but holy shit the amount of dirty looks i get is crazy.

I just never really fit in with the whole clubbing thing. I never really got how people do that every single night

Much prefer drinking in the backyard with friends and going for a hike

all of a sudden books and discussion forums became my life, was about 21

That's a decent joke, people have no humour

Maybe you're an introvert?

Bars are for NPCs to bounce their programmed phrases off of each other, for calibration purposes.

Real humans find bars distasteful, unless there is a live band playing original music.

I love dancing and most of my friends are girls so we have a great time at clubs. I don't really get why groups of guys go unless they're really good looking.

it's just you faggot

toughen up

>buy booze every friday
>call over two good mates
>drink on my balcony and have a laugh while freezing our balls off and smoking cigars
>send them home
Better than any fucking bar tbqh

NPC detected, the quality of sound in live performances is always shit compared to proper digital recordings

>three guys with cold balls
>better than getting them sucked

Are you gay

Its a general pattern I've noticed recently. Decently applies to myself. I've only had a few good friends at any time, and the last of them died earlier this year. No friends now, only family.

Reminds me of the mouse utopia experiment.

Are you gay?

you're the one who likes to suck cubans

whats wrong with helping m80 out?

Same bro, I could drink a good 12 pack before ill feel anything, and even then it just makes me sleepy. I'm pretty sure my liver is fucked.

Czechy cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

I don't believe it's really natural for humans to interact with hundreds of people a day. Modern times aren't a good time to be an introvert for sure.

Me too buddy. I especially cannot stand drunk women. It's disgusting, they're normally fucking stupid and only concerned with the vapid shit. However when they're drunk they are litterly just chirping, like birds. I can see the appeal to relax a bit and emotionally just ramble for a bit. However this goes on for hours on end and doest stop.

Worst yet you cannot do anything with them. You cannot really join them on they're Rollercoaster of chirping because they go from laughing to crying in seconds. And you cannot effectively seduce them because their minds are on vacation. Only thing you can do is get close and try to make contact but that's just rolling the dice.

God I hate drinking culture, why are people so determined to kill off whatever remaining brain cells they had left.

Oh well, to each their own. I'm not going to demand everyone changes they're behavior and agrees with me. People can enjoy what they want. It's just disturbing that the majority of people are like this.