Guys, please, stop showing your power level, it's just sad

Guys, please, stop showing your power level, it's just sad.

>sitting at work, I had a break. Quickly eatin' a sandvich, because I need to get back to my work (3$/h, say hi to Poorland)
>one of my coworker (fat, bags under eyes, messed up) come to get some cofee.
>"Bon appetit"
>"Thanks"
>he looked at TV, there was some informational programme
>he started talkin' about how leftist parties sucks and how people that votes on them are stupid
>then he told that he likes specific, polish right-wing party but he doesn't like religion
>because fuck religion
>i was silent this whole time, because i have a principle, that I don't show my powerlevel or don't speak about politic in work
>he get his coffee and gone away

Work is not the best place for your political opinion mates. Stay silent and keep our little revolution hidden.

btw. how is D.A.K. 16.10.16 goin on?

I had a similar experience where in my office, there's this tranny coworker(who was fairly passing actually) and this autist who would purposefully use male pronouns on the tranny every chance he gets, he eventually gets fired after repeated warnings from the boss.

Faggots need to keep their powerlevel in check.

>3$/h
srs?

>3$/hour
>Sweden
Nice fake story. Or are you from eastern Europe and forgot to turn off your proxy?

>polish in Sweden
>being able to communicate with Swedes

Turn off ur vpn plz

I hope your story if fake cause man you sound like a bitch.
People should not be afraid to talk about this sort of stuff hell your the reason corruption is getting rampant in our society because we refuse to discuss real issues and get complacent.

>Be from rural south Island
>Basically the part that people look down on for being backward rednecks
>On the same team as coworker who is from similar area, (All other teams have phillipinos who can barely speak english)
>Small-talk is mostly racist jokes, the day is spent basically RL shitposting
>I'm probably more racist, but keep it on the down low, and can get around it by being well spoken
>Recently get another guy on our team
>Canadian
>Turns out Sup Forums is right about those fucking leafs

Holy fuck, Ahmed. This is some inspired shitposting.

>>because fuck religion

Doesn't sound like Sup Forums.

Sounds like reddit tier.

>Didn't start posting her until the Trump meme started.

*here

Fuck that. Fortune favors the bold!

I own a school, we are one of the most bluepilled schools in our city, we even received an award for the tolerant and progressive thinking of our students.

Parents are really happy about how humane and progressive we are. They literally pay me to teach theirs sons how to be cucks and feminists.

But hey it's fine to hide your power level as long as you can keep the shekels flowing right?

Oh no, the ones who emigrate tend to be the more robust and humorous ones. Wait until you have to work in their shitty country for a year or two.

Wait, hiring mentally ill people is actually a thing in america?

Wait, so you guys have to use feminine pronouns on tranies?
If I would wear a skirt would you call me a woman, even if I have a dick?

This is seriously retarded

Tell you the truth, I've never once even seen a tranny, let alone got to know one. Maybe it is an anglo phenomenon?

Btw "D.A.K" stands for Düngerbomben Attentat Köln. user never delivered.

>be me
>go round to mates place i havent been to in 2 yrs cos im normally 2000 k to the north
>boys are smoking joints, i dont want to, cos i like a clear head ,despite the fucking 15 beers i just drank
>one of the boys starts banging on abt pizzagate
>i try and tell them that its a false flag/misdirection
>they bring me moar beer and ask for sauce
>its just these guise you know
>drop Jill steins cashgrab/no refund kek the start losing it
>said too much
>tell em i heard in normie book
>one cunt nods his head and looks at me like im full of shit, known this cunt 7 years, but sure he's a Sup Forumsack
>say nothing
>make small talk and fuck off

>fat, bags under eyes, messed up

im all of the above too that doesn't say anything about how good of a person you are.

I've been fallowing right wing on the internet for a decade and could have a good conversation with you.

atheism is a mental disorder.

If he likes Law and Justice, but doesn't like religion he's basically closeted commie.

>pizzagate is falseflag
Your friend was probably nodding having realized you fell for the MSM & Infowars narrative.

>cofee
SHILL

Sup Forums is not a blog you faggot,

this is why your country is dying.

Yes, because transexuals women are women.

There's a difference between sex and gender. Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, internal and external sex organs. Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.