Hello. I am from Japan and I am an American university exchange student at UCLA...

Hello. I am from Japan and I am an American university exchange student at UCLA. I am a fan of animation like you and I'd like to talk about you with American news and politics. I love America and Blonde women. I ask what President Donald Trump will do to Japan. Is Donald Trump good for my country?

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WIMMINZ AT???

are you smart?

Donald Trump is great for your country

You are Chinese sub human.

He'll force you to build up your own military, which you guys seem to wanna do anyway.

Tell Korea and other freeloaders to get fucked, probably visit Yasukuni himself while he's at it.

Yes, he made a $50 Billion Japanese deal where he could bring 50,000 Jobs to the U.S

I'm actually japanese lol

AAAAHAHAH

I am a Math student and know English. I would say yes.
Meiji University is my school in Japan.
Why?
What does Japan get out of this deal?

t. 南京大虐殺された申

There are lingering posts in Infinichan that with pro-military Japanimes, your nation's military swells against Red China (also jewed into oblivion).

Then again, please clean up you Fukushima toxic sites in the future

Trump plans to leave Japan and return military control to your country. Abe has been pushing hard for a stronger Japan (military-wise) and has control of DIET so pushing legislation is not an issue, they just need US approval.

American military bases like in Okinawa are just a nuisance to the natives and do no good. If Trump places high tariffs on China, Mexico, and India, then forges strong deals with Japan both countries benefit. US gets high quality, Japanese goods, and Japan gets to maintain profits from export.

They're investing, I believe those 50,000 Jobs they will create will go straight back Softbank (Japanese company)'s way and benefit them. Atleast that's what i believe. You can try googling it for yourself.

You forgot to reconnect to the proxy server bub

>ITT: newfags falling for LARPer op

The Mexican of the east speaks the truth.

Mexico of the East is Indonesia

Philippines are like our Cuba

And we're USA

NZ is Canada

I went to ucla. I probably know exactly where you live in the university apartments near Str and Lev so fuck you jap cuck. Try not to trip and slip ur dick into our white women with your sensual final fantasy XV hair and massive sex appeal, ok?

Thanks. Sharpen your blades from those pisslamic retards(too many of them tribal shits in Manila jewing gullible folks from provinces)

Also visit enenews.com. It's a fucking nightmare scenario from Sup Forums

Shoot to death any disorderly flips. Also Kek bless.

your digits check out. So I agree with you.

Based

i want blond girl friend with big brest

Thank the lurking gods of old for those digits, little boy!

No race-mixing yo

Stay away from our women, you sneaky hairless well-groomed jap boy

You can't fuck every one of our blonde babes who have the hots for sexy anime twinks! Not all of them!!

>exchange student at UCLA.
Where do you dorm brother, I go to UCLA too. Sproul Cove

SHART!!!!!

>who have the hots for sexy anime twinks
kek

Second season of Umaru when?

You're getting some good digits there aswell. On your previous post aswell.

Kek is fucking with us on this board, left and right

OGDOAD IS OBSERVING US!

>UCLA
>I love America and Blonde women.

Sorry that you ended up going to school in Mexico.

I lived at sproul hall in '13-14 lol
Were u there when the poo in loo shot the professor and everyone thought it was a mass shooting? I read that was fucked up

donald trump will give you more control of your own military and will take a greater role in working with japan to curb the chinese threat. trump is good for japan. hell he's not even in office and he's making 50 billion dollar economic deals with you guys.

welcome our japanese brethren!