THE NORMIES ARE EATING UP THE RUSSIAN RIGGED THE ELECTION STORY

THE NORMIES ARE EATING UP THE RUSSIAN RIGGED THE ELECTION STORY

THEY'VE EATEN UP THE FAKE NEWS STORY

AND THE NEW YORK TIMES IS WRITING ABOUT HOW THE KGB COULD PLANT CP ON PEOPLES COMPUTERS

IM LOSING MY MIND, I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

WHY ARE THEY PUSHING DIVISIVENESS? WHY ARE PEOPLE DUMB ENOUGH TO STILL FALL FOR THE MUH RUSSIA SCAPEGOAT WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT ALL

REEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Kgb don't exist anymore, it's FSB do these people research anything?

The salt train never ends

what a nice year, it's been

>Julian Assange is a Republican who teamed up with the KGB to hack the U.S. elections and put the Celebrity Apprentice into office
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!
Are Democrats even serious right now? You know how ridiculous this conspiracy theory sounds to anyone not completely indocrinated by leftwing propoganda? Hit em hard boys, these may be their dying breaths.

Why do (((they))) want a war with Russia so badly? Let them be with their CSGO.

Those aren't normies, they're shitlibs.

Its time to learn that leftists are mentally incapable of thinking for themselves and its best just to wipe them off the face of the earth.

none of them even read the article I assume, they just think ebin russian hackers tampered with votes

>Latino
>Coal-burner
>Hipster
Listed in order of appearance

This. Nobody outside the most deranged leftists is buying this crap. Especially after that Carrier deal, which normies ate up

>I work for Australian intelligence (ASIO). Word on the street is that Trump won't be President because of Russian interference.

>Expect a happening soon. The pizzagate fake news caused a stir and they need something big to stop the publics attention. Could be something big. Freind of FBIanon here.

All these cucks were fine with the Saudis and Chinese funding Hillary though.

SJWs are lemmings.

>mfw MSM

Libtards falling for that fake news again

Welcome to mr. Marx's wild ride

>Are Democrats even serious right now?
check twitter. ''russia'' is trending. the comments are as dumb as you can imagine

>Normies
>Implying they weren't all massive hillshills to begin with

So Russia can't help people choose to vote for but Saudi Arabia and Qatar can?

Lib cucks digging themselves into a deeper whole. Kek and I are enjoying a nice bucket of popcorn hahaha watching libs squirm lol

WAKE ME UP

>Why do (((they))) want a war with Russia so badly?
because russia banned the rothschild and wants out of all that federal banking shit (like hitler) so obviously the kikes want them gone. history repeats itself

where is proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

how come colbert knew about the super secret cia report 2 days before it was "news"?

We need to paint this as the conspiracy theory that it is. Just laugh at them and make them look ridiculous

What do they even mean intervened? Have they given an actual answer?

>A report in the New York Times says the agencies had "high confidence" about Russian involvement in hacking.

>A CIA assessment reported by the Washington Post made similar findings.

That's it, that's the articles proof

I see.

>Have they given an actual answer?
of course not. its just implications to make it seem like something is going on. no source are cited, its basically someone pulling this shit out of their ass as we've seen for the last year.

>media bitching and moaning about fake news
>literally don't stop posting them even after the elections have been lost

Like the anal damage libcucks took was severely underestimated. I hope Trump will hang them Jan. 21st.

I lied, there's this too

>Quoting an unnamed "senior US official", theWashington Post said "intelligence agencies"had "identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman".

Which basically means:
>the Russian influenced the election by revealing our corruption

The globalist elites might get their WW3 after all.

yawn

so it's nothing new afterall

>had "high confidence"
I also have high confidence that Hillary Clinton is a agent of Satan that should be enough proof

normie's reaction

>wait so the emails were fake

well,no but....

>Who cares

>liberals are literally too dumb to infect red states

Basically both articles have literally no sources other than "unnamed high profile officials".

Basically a news story literally pulled out of their asses. I guess the Washington Post is just trying to hang on and are desperately trying to stop Trump from getting into office because they know they're done for. Basically they're like Hitler in April, 1945.

I didn't know the price of salt could go any lower. Also, fun fact: if Russia didnt' hack the vote, then what the fuck do they think made Trump win? Hacked into the states constitutions so that Trump would get the necessary electoral votes?

Also, remember to sage.

Jesus, hardcore liberals are never going to see how retarded they look. Always screeching about Russia and trying to pretend like their corruption is no big deal.

>Which basically means:
that no proof were given and its just bullshit like that thousands of articles that were posted this last year.

Just keep linking to obama's quote about how the election couldn't be rigged.

Republicans have too, GOP Senators are now on board with the investigations. Republican national security officials say Russia also hacked the RNC.

This isn't about Trump vs. Hillary anymore you clueless faggot. This is about foreign powers interfering in our political system, and the US government (both parties) is now taking action to protect themselves. No one is changing the election result, Trump is going to be President. But we're also not going to be cucks for the Kremlin. Got it?

(DEEB GONCERN INTENSIFIES)

Because they want to lower the population of the planet while also building up morale for their own systems.

Graham is fat, but not enough to count for two people, mate.

We look like dipshits though when we cry about our corruption being exposed while at the same time spying on every single person.

Percentage of normies that believe and watch jewtv is in the teens.

before the election Obama says
>Shut up dumb dumb, the elegtion can't be haggded!
After the election the didn't go his way
>oh fug, the elegtion has been haggded!

Doesn't look like what you're saying at all, especially when we have no specifics or references. Unless the left wing media is playing 4D sand curling they've made an arse of themselves and no one cares

So their source is other News organizations?

Are they just using each other as """sources""" now?

GUYS

I GOT IT

WHAT IF

THE NY TIMES AND WASHINGTON POST ARE WORKING FOR THE RUSSIANS TO SPREAD DIVISIVENESS AND UNDERMINE TRUMPS VICTORY

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

THOSE BLOODY COMMIES HAVE BEEN 2 STEPS AHEAD THIS ENTIRE TIME

7D MAHJONG

>senior US official

So a basically a Democratic senator or strategist.

trump is the moscow candidate !
for real, a guy like donald trump is under the control of the nefarious putin !
and believe it, the people of wisconsin were under kgb psionic mind control...

washpo, nyt, plutocrats, neocons and elements of the deep state bet on the wrong horse, the race was run and won, and now they squeal rigged....

bernies candidacy WAS rigged but who cares right, our girl was cheated by the evil ruskies and we need justice !

run the race again ! the wrong horse won !

this year has just been the best, so many tears of rage, watching the weasels twist and squirm

>AND THE NEW YORK TIMES IS WRITING ABOUT HOW THE KGB COULD PLANT CP ON PEOPLES COMPUTERS

Wasn't there an article about CTR planting cp?

Are they trying to cover their tracks by blaming it on others?

Hmm. Anybody want to take bets on whether we're about to discover from the FBI or NYPD that there was CP on the DNC servers and/or Wiener and Abedin's computers?

None of these reports are about the election results m8

Try again

Nigger what the fuck?

They're all clearly saying that the Russians "greatly influenced" the election

I don't know? Why would the jews want two of the most powerful nations with large white christian populations to go to war.

In a way isn't all news fake? So this news must be true.

If I hear the words 'fake news' once more

Went to kikebook for the first time to read the comments. Jesus Tittie fucking christ, the horror

I'd rather be speaking Russian than Spanish.

FUCK OFF YOU CIA SHILL

Don't kill yourself, leaf. We'll rake you sooner than later. Just hold on for a little while longer

>wapo

It's because they're going to screw him and start a civil war. The nuclear option

democracy is dead

autocracies rule when democratic nations cannot elect their leaders without outside intervention

i can only pray whatever strongman takes hold of the usa for next few decades is more powerful and more generous than our enemies.

FUCKING THIS.

Russian is hard as fuck to learn/speak

Why libtards love China but hate Russia? They are the same when it comes to faggots and other degenerates anyway.

>WHY ARE THEY PUSHING DIVISIVENESS?

Because they lost. They lost and they are doing everything, EVERYTHING, E V E R Y T H I N G in their power to make the situation shittier for everybody so that later they can play dumb and attribute the shittyness they craeted in the first place to the fact that they lost.

>CIA and NSA confirming

Podesta and David Brocks people are still on the payroll.

It seems risky to me. Trying to incite terrorism and treason.

People could get very, very upset by that.

Here's the thing. Whether they believe it or not, HillDawgs will repeat it.

But the only people who will believe it, or pretend to, are HillDawgs.

Given Obama and Clinton's connections to Alinsky, Bill Ayers and George Soros, it's clear that Podesta and crew aren't trying to influence the election outcome, they're trying to incite terrorism and assassination. They're litetally committing treason.

When Trump takes office, the Feds better destroy these guys. Ship them to Gitmo. Otherwise they could rip the U.S. apart.

#FakeNews

If Scotland Yard doesn't arrest the propagandists responsible for this article, then you know the U.K. government is declaring war on the U.S.

>shiggy
>2016
ISHYGDDT

>AND THE NEW YORK TIMES IS WRITING ABOUT HOW THE KGB COULD PLANT CP ON PEOPLES COMPUTERS
Presumably to cover their own asses when they get busted.
>n-no officer, it was the russians! the russian hackers planted it on my computer!
Why aren't these people being lined up and shot?

>Washington Post

>New York Times

>Both proven to have lied about this topic

>Washington Post caught fabricating evidence on this very subject mere weeks ago

There is no CIA report. They're literally making it up.

Watch as they never produce a single shred of evidence.

Like the last two propaganda pieces ("computer experts" and "intelligence experts") people will say;

>You fabricated that evidence

And not a single MSM network, including Fox, will question them about it.

Remember; They are claiming Ron/Rand Paul are covert FSB agents.

So this is what (((they))) call 'fake news'.

Jesus christ. The double think.

>Implying the majority of republican shills in the senate wouldn't rather have Shillary over Trump anyway.

No one in the establishment wants Trump, it's not about democrat vs republican anymore. The globalist can't stand the idea of losing control.

Thats where youre wrong kiddo.

Get rrady for your irl shilling to incriminate you when it crashes down around you

>play him like the confused man-child he is
wow smooth

shiiiit

Time to start arming the children to protected them from these fucking pedophiles.

A team of "experts" who provided lists of Russian collaborators to the Washington Post were revealed to be Hillary supporting mods on reddit who trolled Bernie bots.

Interesting.

Anyone involved in this investigation can be immediately identified as a compromised by the Chinese and a traitor and must be dealt with.

Nah, they know that pizzagate is real and they wanna have an excuse when CP is found on the computers of high ranking dems.

Knew it.

That's why they're destroying their careers and crashing their media organizations and screaming so heavily about Fake News.

That's how the Chinese got to them. They're fucking pedophiles.

Can't wait until we see some Journos at the WaPo claiming Russians out all those pictures on their computers.

Because the globalist kike run media tells them to.

Soros has to be pissed what with the banning by Russia. Good way for him to get back at them.

Sup Forums spreads fake news! Like pizzagate!