Hey Sup Forums was wondering what you think of me?

Hey Sup Forums was wondering what you think of me?

*Dislike Jews
*Want to exterminate the entirety of the middle east and mainly isreal
*Voted Trump

but here is where I think i lose you guys. I am an american born mexican from san fransisco.

I have based euro genes though. my tallest uncle is 6'4 with blonde hair and blue eyes. I stand 6'2 and white.

Really what I'm asking is, there is mexicans like me who aren't blessed with eurogenes as much as i am who want to see the jew/muslims fall. Will you accept my "people" when we join the crusade?

nice frog meme can i save this picture/

>American born
>Mexican
>White

You mean you are Spanish or Portuguese, and your family happened to stop in Mexico?

When will the white Mexican memé die?

I'd also like to add not everybody from cuckafornia is dowsed heavily in liberal propaganda. You'd be shocked how many people of different races from here are very against jews, dems and libs. I also like to think I played a part in helping awaken those by actively protesting shilldogs in UC berkely.

Well considering I have 4 uncles who have blonde hair/blue eyes and my grandma's mother being confirmed French I'd like to believe I'm more white than mexico. Not necessarily WHITE if you get me? I'm def a mixed breed but the euro genes seem to be way more dominant in our entire family.

i can never tell if these threads are legit

and if they are or arent, what the reason would be for them

When the uprising happens, I wan't to know the white race recognizes not all non-whites are against you guys. Growing in the ghettos here, there is an obvious brain washing to dislike whites and school teachers teach students to dislike republicans from an early age.

If you are white enough looking just don't say you're a bean, say you're Italian or just say you are French. Being a frijole is nothing to be proud of

As long as you're a legal citizen and benefit society then I'll always welcome you in the crusade, user.

you may be based, and there may be other based minorities out there

but how can we guarantee that your spawn will not be degenerate like the rest?

Yeah I'm def not proud of it anymore. I do love my culture's aesthetics but that is about it. You're right though. I just like to take this time to thank you guys for making me feel normal. Growing up as a "white" mexican I was very discriminated against and half the time I spoke way more fluent spanish than these dirty brown nigger beaners whos blood derived from mud raping villages. You guys don't accept me fully, nor does mexico, but at least I don't feel bad for not being accepted by dirty brown bean spics.

discriminated by being white is just something that doesn't happen, unless you look aryan as fuck, or maybe you studied with only michoacANOs.

I've got two good friends who are white 'mexican', neither really gives a shit about Mexico and don't try to flaunt it. You're totally welcome, I think all half breeds have the choice in the end it's up to you.

Btw everything good about the Mexican aesthetic comes from Spain so you might as well just embrace that. True Mexican aesthetic is mud huts and human sacrifice

Thanks user. I just want some reassurance. I'm also in a position at this electric car company where I can fire lazy beaners/blacks and honestly it gives me so much fucking joy.

amazing

How can you say that? I'm from Oakland/SF bay area and white people are HEAVILY discriminated against growing up in schools. Around highschool people started to know I'm technically mexican so It stopped with me but i've witnessed, blacks, samoans and mexicans jump white kids just because they are white. Fuck off with your closed world view, spic.

quit phoneposting

i guess i was wrong, you are all the same

Eat your tacos and try not to get beheaded Paco

are you implying i'm posting from my phone and computer? If so why would I? I could be content with this thread dying here and now. I've got my reassurance.

Thanks for the advise m8

hope you know white people are very discriminated against in the ghettos of california. so fuck off. and this place is big enough to think it can dictate the outcome of every election so, yeah, shit is big.

whitewashedbrownguyfromthebay over here:
ive also seen tons of white kid's parents pay for all thier shit (lunch, car insurance, college) and never saw it to often with the brown kids. what really seems to suck is being poor and white. still seems like even the poor white kids eventually had decent jobs handed to them if they didnt become addicted to meth

since this thread is probably gone soon here's a funny thing that happened to my lib-tard friend on election night, we'll call him bob

>bob is mad Trump won
>Spray paints "Fuck Trump" on a fence and uploads to FB
>Joins the initial oakland riots
>"Fuck it let's burn our community and shieet"
>random black guy: "we cant have you here, you gotta go."

I guess it's just what we are open to. All the black kids had the newest pair of Jordans, and all the other kids were saved by the vans meme

yea bud just don't sell my little sister drugs

Whiteness is a very fluid thing.

Early America was all European so we could get away with attacking Spanish/Italians/Irish/etc. Now that we are overwhelmed with mudslimes, kikes and niggers, they are ok.

Read about ingroup/outgroup dynamics. It isn't complicated shit. You will be totally fine.

Of course faggot if you're white you're in. Don't we accept chinks?

>Being degenerate

It's not about spaniards, it's about mestizos.

I don't personally. They are the jews of the Asians
based

>Using * instead of greentext

I think you're a newfag. Now get the fuck out.

I have no problems with Mexicans. I have problems with criminals like I would in any race. Plus you're people are majority Catholic though I really wish y'all would take mass a bit more seriously.