We have a handicapped child. Because of Trump...

>We have a handicapped child. Because of Trump, our family will lose our health insurance and we'll have to pay $60k in medical bills per year. We can't afford that!

How do you respond? Bonus point if you can do it without arguing handicapped genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/15/news/economy/trump-pre-existing-conditions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you're in Australia you stupid cunt
Not hard t b h.

Repeal and REPLACE Obamacare. He's spoken glowingly of the pre-existing conditions aspect of the bill numerous times during his campaign and during the debates.

Whatever they replace it with, they're going to ensure, at the minimum, retroactive coverage of those currently with plans, if not attempting to salvage the pre-existing conditions aspect entirely.

The big bad boogeyman Trump isn't taking your coverage like CNN and Buzzfeed told you.

You're blaming the wrong Goldman Sachs puppet.

You should be blaming the DNC, which decided it would rather risk Trump than run a candidate who doesn't take corporate money... and who would have helped your child... Bernie Sanders.

You have insurance, use it.

>He's spoken glowingly of the pre-existing conditions aspect of the bill numerous times during his campaign and during the debates.
What has he said about this?

hey guys, tell me why abortion is murder?

Bonus points if you can do it without mentioning killing unborn children

How do they know? He hasn't even replaced it yet.

These kinds of articles are why we in Australia will never be able to roll back on all these social programs that keep multiplying.

probably shouldnt have had a kid if you werent prepared

Why didn't you abort it, you STUPID FUCK?

Medical tourism.

Good...we're sick of paying for Dutch children...you guys haven't even had that great speed-skating race in like 20 years.

So why don't they choose another health insurance provider?

Move to single player heath care and make it universal.

It's one of the only parts of ACA worth keeping

Opening all of the US to freemarket insurance is the brilliant idea here

>Q: Senator Rubio, you said that Mr. Trump thinks part of ObamaCare is pretty good. Which part?

>RUBIO: The individual mandate. He said he likes the individual mandate portion of it; I don't believe that should remain there. We need to repeal ObamaCare completely and replace it with a system that puts Americans in charge of their health care money again.

>TRUMP: I agree with that 100%, except pre-existing conditions, I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare. I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It's a modern age, and I think we have to have it.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/15/news/economy/trump-pre-existing-conditions/
>President-elect Donald Trump promises that Americans with pre-existing conditions will have access to health insurance, even after he dismantles Obamacare.

He also brought it up during the Clinton debates. It's one of the focal points of his campaign, and every time he brings it up, he mentions keeping pre-existing conditions in there.

>prepared

Things happen like losing your job.

if you knew the bun was fucked in the oven, should have turned it into bread pudding.

You can become handicapped later in life.

It's just a way to filter out some of the 2edgy4u kill all untermensch replies. You think the handicapped should be holocausted?
So if you make less than ~100k per year you shouldn't have kids because you need to be prepared for these cases?
Maybe the kid got into an accident when he was 12. Didn't say it was from birth
They will reject based on past claims

Thank you anons, and just like that some guy from the Netherlands can keep his disabled child's health insurance in America.

What a wondrous world we live in.

But the faggot keeps going and ignoring you, guess he didn't get his fill of (you)s

if you let your kid get brutally handicapped to the point were medical bills are crippling, it might be your fault.

That was an interesting read. Thanks.

/thread I guess.

>But the faggot keeps going and ignoring you, guess he didn't get his fill of (you)s
I was reading the article you faggot

It just would mean the child is no longer held to be the responsibility of the public.

That means the child will receive the care you can afford + whatever your friends and community CARE to contribute.

The difference is they're no longer compelled to help care for your kid under threat.

But i can still argue genocide of that family right?

Kill your child and make a healthy one.

euthanasia