Why does the right think gun ownership=freedom?

>purchase 5 year license
>purchase ear destroyer 30-06
>drive 3 hours into gravel pit
>destroy ears
Hey burgers where's my freedom? Also, please speak up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3-SynJskIPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, I get it:

Please ban Canada.

we have no culture, so we are very afraid of change, because the status quo is all we have.
Also why ppl take the flag so seriously.
*drinks entire ocean of low-quality beer*

another faggot ass leafs

I wish gookmaster would ban all leaves from creating threads.

he should really use his powers

Because at the end of the day a democracy, a REAL democracy means the people have the final say. Restricting gun ownership means that the last say is in the hands of those that regulate guns. A gun is a means to violence, the supreme authority from which all other authorities are based from.

Kill yourself traitor.

>thinking small arms would make a difference in any kind of modern conflict
my poor, sweet summer countryman

better than being a duck in a barrrel

you know what a power tripping faggot with a gun fears the most?

another faggot with a gun

they will make all the difference
wars are only fought when they are profitable. We wouldn't ever actually have to defeat the united states military, we would just need to stall them

If you were the big powerful government agent who was sent to my house to retrive my gun, and I opened the door with a shotgun pointed right at your face what would you do? Tell me the moral implications of doing that, and feeling bad I would hand it over willingly or die?

judging from history?
I would call the ATF to surround your compound, and smoke you out of your holes
I am totally in support of gun rights, I just don't think they would do much against a govt.

or kill the agent and bury the fucker in your yard

some faggot comes around asking for him tell him u dindu nuffin n dunno

But burger cops love each others

The US government is not one person. It is a complex structure of different organizations. As a whole, it moves aimlessly.

>purchase 5 year license
You "purchase" a "license" to own a gun? And it is for a limited time not unlimited until the government has reason to revoke your license? It is your responsibility to prove your capability to not abuse your "privilege?"

>Why does the right think gun ownership=freedom?
Because it is a protected right for the last and ultimate step to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government.

Here, these are for you
...as insurgencies rage around the world fueled almost entirely by small arms and improvised explosives

Do we really need to have this conversation again, leaf?

youtu.be/3-SynJskIPQ
>6:30
When burger pigs collide.

if americans did anything correctly is they threw off the yoke of the british imperialist

if they hadnt they'd look like leafland today

shudder the thought

>insurgencies rage around the world
fair point

What's so bad about being able to defend oneself?
Even if I have my hunting license and my handgun license and I shoot a charging Abdulla who is running at me with a machete and is a threat to my family, I will still get some jail time if I kill him.(might actually get non-jail time a la probation)
Burgers don't get in trouble for that like we do. They can shoot a thug trying to break into their house, killing him, and go eat burgers in peace the next.

And the US military has a very poor record when it comes to fighting insurgents.

>not understand the difference in tech

Also Americans are fat fucks that'd never be willing to sacrifice their lives when they can sit at home and eat McDonald.

We have similar licenses over here. If you own a handgun, you need to recertify every 6 months or so. It's completely retarded and only there so gun clubs can suck money out of you. If you fail to show up, you have to decommission your gun/s at the local police station, or let them keep it until you've been re-certified.

If you get a hunting license, you can just keep a rifle forever(which is what I did)

Different states different laws. Some states are cucked.

And like 20 of their own die for every enemy killed. 10 perfect of Chechnya'a population was killed between 97 and 2002.

It worked for the Vietnamese and Taliban

>no culture

troll

>worked

>ISIS still fucking shit up in the middle east
>Vietnam is still communist

Don't know what you're trying to say Ahmed

I dont see russian being commonly spoken in Afghasnistan...unlike in eastern germany

If we're getting fully into speculative fiction territory I can imagine the majority of experienced vets / spec ops types defecting, forcing the ZOG to press a lot of green recruits into service. I bet those guys can Taliban better than the Taliban.

These kinds of things live and die on civilian support of course, so it could only happen with double digit percentages and clear strongholds in various places. Jim Bob's Wacky Alt-Right Militia would obviously get BTFO immediately, which is a good thing.

wouldn't need to fight the US military at all. it's the civilians who like killing civilians.
military fags may deny it, but they daydream about the politicians giving them an excuse to put them out. they won't fight the people

>Purchase 30-06
OP is a faggot and doesn't hunt.

Why the fuck would you buy a 30-06 if you dont hunt?

Which the US doesn't really care about.

The citizenry is critical to keeping the US military functional, from cash flow to logistics.

sage

classic shitposting from a non-existent country...nice try, (((bot)))

let's see the atf do that for millions of people and not just 1 nutjob.

See
If the US civilian population ever got serious about a Civil War, it would essentially mean the end of the US as we know it. Which is why (((they))) work so hard to make people think that anyone who suggests the idea to be insane, racist, etc.

It always comes down to the will to fight user.
Why does Afghanistan continue to fight against overwhelming amount of military tech and still end up winning? Why did charlie beat us back in nam when we attacked with all our shit, f16's in the skys, patrolled the jungles with attack helicopters, spread agent orange, etc? Take a look at the Syrian rebels and how with such little resources they continue to destory heavy armour in there streets, avoid airstrikes, etc. The US has an advantage using stand off weaponry, when it comes to light infantry movements they fail hard. The US could never use gunships, CAS, mortars, etc on the population/resistance , it would turn into a massive insurgency that would ensure defeat. Movement over urban citys and building would cost even life. Dont believe me? Go join up and find out for yourself, i bet u will be fucking shocked.

Because it's a literal freedom. You are either free to do something or you are not free to do something. Any example of being free to do something is an example of freedom. Guns happen to be a good litmus test because they are the first thing a government targets when encroaching on a people's freedom, because they are an equalizer that levels the playing field between man and his government.

you still have the queen on your money, you just dont get it

Worth the read thx.

If you just consider the kind of troop presence it took to keep a lid on Iraq, 30 mil people in a relatively small land area, and just scale that up to the US... throw in questionable loyalties, it's almost impossible to win on the face of it. Drones and helicopters are terrifying but there just aren't enough of them.