Why the FUCK is almost every thread in the catalog about coffee? What the fuck is going on? Is this a psyop?

Why the FUCK is almost every thread in the catalog about coffee? What the fuck is going on? Is this a psyop?

This is really fucking confusing me too. Are we being raided by Starbucks?

Seriously. Fucking 68 instances of the word coffee in the catalog right now. What is this shit?

I revealed earlier that you're not red pilled if you put caffeine in your system. So the shills started spamming coffee, complete retards.

What fuck,I hate coffee now.

>hentai raid followed by coffee raid

pretty silly but less annoying than aussies spamming BLACKED pictures

lol that pic

I seen a polish girl once pull someone's gum out of a bin and start chewing it. no joke

Fucking newfags are starting threads about stupidshit! Start more threads men!

Not all threads are even about coffee, they just happen to use the word. It has to fucking mean something.

Holy fucking shit...

I saw an add for Mcdonald's new and improved coffee on my drive him today. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Be careful.

This is no joke.

Coffeegate, user. Its happening.

>65 threads with coffee

What the actual fuck

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD
THIS IS SOME KIND OF PSY OP TO COUNTER PIZZA OR SOMETHING
STAY ALERT

You got big coffee spooked Hans. Even the cuck thread I saw earlier was coffee related.

Seriously, it's fucking weird. Maybe some jaded CTR employee is trying to let us know how much control they actually have over the site. Or it's some weird bot. Or a fucking raid. The point is, it's fucking organized.

>the "I like my coffee like I like my men" thread earlier

Leftypol new raid tactic?
Most of them were made by a swede/burger like their commie threads, i guess coffe is the word they use to identify and bump their spam threads to slide real discussion

>Algebraic proof
>Alg((h))ebraic
>hebraic

Have you swallowed the hardest red pill yet? So called ((science)) and ((mathematics)) are a jewish creation, an instrument to subjugate and destroy the white man.
>create ((science))
>build a whole structure around it to make it look logical and reasonable
>attribute every invention the white man achieved through his intuition to ((science))
>foster ((science)) to religious status and use it to subvert centuries long traditions and supplant Christianity
>use ((science)) to push sexual perversion and loathing of the white man
>use ((((scientific consensus))) to create the global warming hoax
>use ((global warming)) to create the perfect tool of white genocide: carbon tax

mfw too intelligent to stay on reddit

81 results now

>All the coffee threads bunched up at the bottom of the catalog.

Alright. Time to leave Sup Forums for good. If I wanted to be programmed I'd watch TV.

C'mon, it's al-jabr, everyone knows this.

We are switching timelines again. This coffee business is a glitch in the matrix while it happens.

who could possibly be being this ((post))?

This

I think I'm gonna be sick

BOOGERED

I bebeing your mom every day stupid fuck

t. top cuck in command