Why does the left hate modern hunters?

wow that's fucked up i hate hunters now too

Bears can burn

Adequate people hate modern hunters. They are mothing more then manlet sadists. reminder that granddad was a vegetarian and treasured animals lives.

Cognitive dissonence.

You're a canabro so you know Hunters are the ones who actually protect the woods and keep nature in balance and fund conservation efforts with hunting licenses while hippies bitch and cry and make things worse. Some of the local hunting clubs also donated their meat to the schools around where I lived.

Then they buy chicken from the supermarket which lived its entire live in a small cage with 5 others chickens and eat that.

I can understand the seal hunt protesters because that hunt involves seals bleeding out slowly at least, but by and large people that are against hunters are hypocrites and morons. People that see something that makes them uncomfortable, an animal being killed, and decide to act with emotions instead of their brains.

why are 90% of vegans liberal?

both questions have the same (((answer)))

One thing to kill deers and birds but no reason to kill bears im a hunter and that shit pusses me off

pussy

I'm conservative and hate them too. It's a sad, vain attempt at expressing an idealized version of masculinity they do not genuinely possess themselves in the safest, prissiest and most try-hard way imaginable.

They've never really spent time innawoods and probably have no idea how animals actually live. They believe animals just live together and by not regulating animal numbers that everything will be magic jungle book love fest

They don't realize that without hunter driven conservation we wouldn't have most of the animals we have and definitely not as much unspoiled land.

There's nothing wrong with being vegan for health or religious reason. But yeah every other reason is just people being idiots who can't see the bigger picture.

Like I'm not opposed to making fun of hunters, they do pay thousands of dollars to be able to go INNAWOODS and kill an animal. It's a pretty pricy hobby often taken up by insecure manlets.

People that argue hunting generally is immoral, they're just stupid people mostly, ESPECIALLY people that eat meat and are against hunters. Those people are aggressively retarded.

Speaking for myself, because the trespass, hunt while drunk, shoot at livestock, take potshots at outbuildings when they've scared off all the animals, and leave massive piles of junk (couches, chairs, etc around their bonfires) behind.

It's essentially an emotional thing.

They rarely ever interact with animals, and when they do, they're pets. They apply that pet mentality to all animals, wild, domesticated, or anything in between.

Their "experiences" with bears are the funny one they saw at the circus, or a Disney movie about a bear. Their "experiences" with coyotes aren't as pests, it's about the documentary they saw, or that Disney movie they saw about a coyote.

They see it as needless in modern times, and it's double bad because it encourages the use of firearms, another concept they're wholly unfamiliar with and fearful of. They see it as needless killing.

Speaking as a non-hunter, though, I can completely fucking tell you that animals like deer fucking overrun my state, and hunting also serves as a HUGE economic boon. If they weren't hunted, it would be a fucking nightmare to deal with those fucking things, both from a farming perspective and a driving perspective. Fuck deer.

Do I think certain animals should be off-limits as game, except in cases where somebody's life is on the line? Absolutely. However, game animals are plentiful, dangerous, and present significant problems, and as such, hunting serves to keep those populations under control, while serving an economic purpose (as well as a preservation purpose), and keeping the citizenry familiar with shooting guns. Hunting is a great thing, though it doesn't personally appeal to me.

hunters are scum. leftists too, usually.

unlike you fucking faggot leaf
>own a 30-30 lever action marlin as a truck rifle
>got a dual barrel shotgun for HD and quail and dove
>been hunting over a dozen times

I just fucking hate it. so many humans. so few animals and mega fauna. all my friends are fucking EXTREME fudds. like when buck season comes around its like they lose their minds.
I just dont like it. If I could be a vegetarian like a socially responsible human I would be. I've tried.
but hunting is for faggots. and all the survivalists think they are gonna live off the land. if you arent prepared to eat humans then fuck off, animals will be wiped out within 3 months if stores go empty with no regulation.

my best friend killed a black bear once
>why?
well he was always around us for 3 days about 200 yards off so on the last day I just got my bear tag

Fuck you ROY. then again the bear sausage was pretty good. its true about bears being super fatty.

Pussy

because, they don't profit from it. If the hunter handycapt or psyco and go to a psychologist it would be ok

This is a correct reason to hate hunters

I would think the same were it not for the fact that many of them are mollycoddled twats rather than anything resembling woodsmen. The first type dresses up in camo a few times a year and heads to his TV equipped deer stand in an ATV. The second expects a catered experience and a guide to ensure their shitty fantasies of killing a grizzly with a bow/handgun is backed up with a 416 rigby.

>see black bear slowly crossing a road
>stop my car
>he looks around
>*snort*
>walks into someone's front lawn garbage

What did this beautiful, majestic creature of nature mean by this?!?

It wanted to be shot by the nearest american.

They can very quickly become giant sized pests if not treated correctly. >Put yo' fuckin' trash' in the motherfuckin' bin.

Like I said here there's nothing wrong with making fun of hunters for being manchildren, it's just that calling it morally wrong is just stupid.

>wtf, why can't they get their meat from the store like everybody else

Modern hunters are a PITA because they trespass breaking and damaging fencing or private property, also leave their garbage, cartridge cases included, on your land and the worst of them sometimes fire near populated areas.
If they learned some respect for other people's property they wouldn't be hated as much.

Because masculine men doing masculine things reminds pussy faggots that they're pussy faggots.

>Anybody in this thread
>Having an opinion that matters

Cityfags need to fucking burn

Meat doesn't come from the grocery store you dipshit and the only people that are big game trophy hunters are rich fucks that are literally the whole fucking economy for the poor African tribes that help as guides.

>Modern """""""hunters"""""""
That's why most people hate them user

>Cityfags
>implying I live in the city

>DUDE FUCKING CARNIST BIGOTS GET YOUR OWN MEAT
>FUCKING HUNTERS OMG ANIMAL ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

Hunting is degenerate pathetic statement of insecure masculinity that's somehow justified by replicating the activities of cavemen and archaic humans by finding hypocritically self-destructive joy and pleasure in death, and subscribing to practices which make destruction and death normal for humanity.

The mindset of the uberman can see through this bullshit

>Italy
It doesn't matter if you live in the most populous city, or a fucking cave in the most desolate part of Europe, the simple fact that you live in Europe at all means that your opinion never has, and never will be relevant to anything.

Try not to choke on those burgers.

>implying italy is civilized enough to have an actual city
Kek

>Their "experiences" with coyotes aren't as pests, it's about the documentary they saw, or that Disney movie they saw about a coyote.
I don't remember there being a Disney movie about a coyote.

As a liberal, I resent the implication that we're weak willed. I don't see how wanting a strong middle class and a government that stays out of my personal life means that I don't believe in seasonal hunting.

I'm a Nazi and I don't agree with even eating meat.

the left are guided by hippies. hippies are stupid.

Hunting for sport is stupid, as long as people hunt to eat I don't see the problem with it.

If they would hunt old school it would be better . Using a gun is not fair

The next thing you do is cry when a bear tears out the guts of 5 baby deers huh?

Well said brah

Why would he? A bear would kill those deer to eat, not for sport.

because they identify as the prey

why are you asking a stupid question you fucking bacon hut

You do understand there are laws about hunting? You have to use the meat. Even if that were not the case and you just threw it all away, scavengers would eat it. Nothing is wasted in nature.

Well, I can only speak for myself, but personally I do dislike hunting.

It's animal abuse. There is no guarantee that these people will be able to kill the animal quickly, especially if they've been drinking alcohol or let children hunt. The animal could end up being shot in the stomach.

Do you know how long it takes an animal to die if its been shot in the stomach?

I don't like animal abuse. And humans hunting animals without the guarantee of a quick death for the animal is guaranteed to lead to suffering and slow, painful deaths for animals.

Daily reminder pol's favorite team endorsed animal protections and rights

>Do you know how long it takes an animal to die if its been shot in the stomach?
As long as it takes for you to walk up to it and dispatch it with your knife or a second clean shot?

Because they have the image of either being a rich dentist or being sadistic.
Also because many 'modern' hunters just do it as a sport, not something that keeps their family alive.

You only think that because you're so pampered by modern society and can't face the realities on how life works. Caring about how a deer dies is insignificant.

They don't realize factory farms owned by faceless multi corporations are more cruel to animals than a quick headshot by a gun.

Watching how hot dogs, chicken nuggets, etc are made is enough to turn me vegetarian.

Or watch how filthy some Asian markets are

they hate anything that displays masculinity or conquest over nature

for the hundredth time, liberalism today is a complete rejection of western success and superiority in favor of self-flagellation

I have heard this weak argument many times before from lots of different people and I have yet to find somebody say it who isn't either a.) a woman or b.) a cuckold

Well you should eat all your kills unless it's raccoons, possums or pigeons. Those animals are worthless.

>Using a gun is not fair
Using a bow is more challenging than using a gun, but not so much more as bowfags like to think.

They hate masculinity you dumb fucking leaf.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nothing wrong with being vegan
What the hell is the matter with everyone these days? Everyone is becoming so mentally frail, 90 year old lepers probably have more huge amounts more physical and mental strength based off of the girly man shit you wrote.

This happens in Alberta all the time, doesn't it? They eat the bears they kill.

You've either never hunted, or you're a huge fat, smelly, possibly retarded asshole with 0 friends. Shot placement is critical. It's stupid and even dangerous to let a deer drag one of its legs in pain all because you didn't want to take your time to get a clean shot.

>american attention spam meme
Did you just stop reading after that sentence and reply based on it?

Because the left are hypocrites. Unless they're vegans then they have no right to complain about people hunting, I'd argue that killing a deer with a rifle is more humane than filling animals with hormones and locking them in cages then putting them on conveyer belts at slaughterhouses. But hey, steak is steak.

Span*

>hunters keep nature """""""in balance """''''
>honestly believing they need to maim bear cubs to keep everything in balance because everything was made 5000 years ago
>ignoring the fact that they hunted species that kept bears in check for millions upon millions of years
>now to keep bears in check they need to hunt even more
fucking wew

This is a very pathetic thread, you let your emotions get in the way of what men were primordially destined to do (men hunted, women were caretakers), and many of you jackasses think it is wrong to hunt.

Hunting>Jacking off to cartoons on a computer screen

>mfw i always wanted to go out hunting
>mfw i always wanted to shoot guns
>mfw i always wanted to be like those old british hunters with their pipes and their wallmounted trophies
>mfw i will never do anything like that and feel like a real man because i live in a shithole with no gun rights
why live?

No, I read the whole thing. If you weren't a cancerous libtard and had a good brain in your head, you wouldn't be vegan.

I can promise, if women were not allowed to speak on the matter, suddenly 95% of the "anti hunters" would disappear.

Hunters are perfectly fine as long as they keep the population of animals in check.

>liberals hate harming animals
>liberals ban hunting
>wild pigs breed completely out of control now
>destroy farms, liberal vegan diets are unsustainable
>shitloads of retarded deer smashing liberals cars, killing drivers, high cost to maintain roads
>no more free meat for homeless shelters
>coyotes eat liberals cat
>wolves eat farmers cows, have to keep them inside and full of chemicals for protection
>billions of dollars from hunting fees that were used for conservation lost
>streams, forests, the species that live in them are going to shit because no one keeps an eye on them
>no amount of rallies can raise the funds to hire a guy to do what the hunters paid to do
and as far as I know for leafs clubbing seals, they were eating way too many fish and fucking up everything else

Because the modern left is the epitome of separating the result from the cause.

Leftists want food, yes, and not all of them are ultravegans, no. But they don't view meals as former animals or plants that someone had to kill or harvest and process into what they're eating, much like they can't view nations as societies that survived by maintaining distinct cultures and/or peoples for hundreds or thousands of years.

So they enjoy the result of these actions, but the process is unappealing to them, so they demand the process either cease or change (but don't want to change their diet/social habits, either.) So you get rid of hunting/farming/cultures and realize the food/country is suddenly shit but just have to shut up and starve/have your daughter killed by South African extremists because you chased off the people that could fix it.

>Why does the left hate modern hunters?

They'd rather have everyone guy sucking a dick in a Safe Place than out doing shit like killing poor little furry innocent baby animals with big scary guns.

It's part of their brain damage.

I know that feel bro

Except I want to hunt as a way to get meat not to trophyhunt

I couldn't believe when Brisbane last flooded and the RSPCA tried to say you have to humanely kill cane toads by putting them in your freezer.
The introduced, plague proportion pests. In freezers when you have no power.
I have fond memories of spending summer evenings hunting them with cricket bats and golf clubs when I was younger.

seals are a pain in the ass. first they're all cute. then they start following you when you're fishing and stealing the fish off your hook and fucking up your nets.

they're like gypsies of the sea, but they bathe and their hide is worth something.

>implying i would eat meat from a dirty animal filled with parasites,deseases and viruses
neah

>There is no guarantee that these people will be able to kill the animal quickly

How do you think these animals die in the wild ?

They hate it when they see other people provide for themselves.

They don't live anywhere close to a forrest. Or if they do, they first whine about ebil hunters and shoo them away and then whine about boars digging in their front lawns.

>romania with an uneducated post
doesnt suprise me one bit

nigga you dont even live in the country so why are you speaking

>As a liberal, I resent the implication that we're weak willed

Because the most vocal of you are, and this perception won't change until you get them under control.

they hate masculinity and strong personalities
imagine if your cities were full of people like him
imagine
just for a second
thatt there were nough people like this guy in your town or uni or workplace
just imagine

Soviet propaganda effort to disarm weaken and disarm fighting age males in the United States.

Note all the proxy putinbots itt

>uneducated
>implying the animals around these parts arent radioactive due to all the pollution and to the chernobyl accident

What is so masculine about killing a helpless animal? Hunters don't make good soldiers, because they are Hippocrates. Will shoot a helpless, innocent animal minding it's own business but will feel sad about killing another human, who lacks innocence by default.

hay loog ad me

i gut my holocaustinator 9400 MKX wid tanb shell adachmend

led me sit 5000km away ad shute dis bare in de head wid a 5000mm tank shell

it wud self debense he wud comig rid fore me

humad inobation

Because killing a bear outside of self defense is a puss move. Bears are total woodsman bros because they mostly attack people who have zero survival skills and don't belong innawoods.

>Hippocrates
You son of a Plauto!

>Hippocrates

Gas yourself.

Would you rather live your entire life in a cage and die painlessly, or live innawoods and die a pretty fucking painful death where after being shot in the stomach less than a minute later you get shot in the head?

I can understand arguments that both hunting and factory farmed meat is cruel. The way hunting gets singled out as cruel is just bullshit though, it's less cruel than most ways to get meat.

what do you base that on

>What is so masculine about killing a helpless animal?
because hunting is an art and skill that develops masculinity in its pure form. if ouy knew wgi the guys from pic is you didnt ask. animals arent helpless, they have instincts just like you, gut from the pic is professional punter from taiga.
>Hunters don't make good soldiers
yeah ask soviet soldiers and officer killed bu finnish hunter, ask germans killed by siberian hunters
> Will shoot a helpless
you clearly dont know about hunting instruments besides rifle do you? uneducated pleb who thinks hunters kill helpless deers from few hundred metres lol. you also dont know shit about hunters way of life

Reminder that Bears, Wolves, and Coyotes are nothing more than over sized vermin

Killing a bear and boasting about it is faggotry.
Killing a deer and eating it is acceptable.

It's because the the only hunters people are generally seeing are those attention-whoring assholes with their trophy pictures.

What kind of pussy kills a sloth bear, those fuckers aren't even predators, they also are endangered. Those two fucker should be in jail.

well,personal experience,local news etc
animals in this country should only be eaten if they are domesticated

I'd like you guys to tell me an easier way to turn $11.50